Never Thought You Were Like This (Part 2)

Soshi One Shots

Never Thought You Were Like This (Part 2) 

"What do we do now?" Yuri asked.

Seohyun showed her eye smile, "What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Never mind. You should get going, it's late. I wouldn't like to keep you longer... I mean, I like to but I know you're tired." Yuri said.

Seohyun held Yuri's hand. "I'm not tired, what do you wanna do?" 

"Uhm, we could walk. I could walk you home?" Yuri said.

"Okay! Let's go!" 

"Wait, I'll just get my hoodie." Yuri said.

Yuri ran to her room and wore hoodie that was hanging by her door. "Kaja!"

"You look cool wearing that." Seohyun said. 

"Uhm... thanks." Yuri said as she blushed and stared on the floor. 

They took the elevator and Yuri pressed the Ground floor. She was maintaining quite a far distance from Seohyun. 

Seohyun stayed closer to Yuri as she took her arm. 

Yuri looked at her with a mixture of shocked and shy look. 

"Yuri, we're girlfriends right?" 

"Uhm, ye-yeah!"

"Why are you so awkward with me?" Seohyun asked.

"Huh? I- I'm not! You're... you're the one who's--" 

The elevator opened and they soon walked outside the apartment, with Seohyun's arm still linked with Yuri's.

"What were you saying earlier, Yuri?"

"What?"

"About me, I'm what?"

"Oh, I thought you wouldn't like stuff like this." Yuri said as she slightly raised her arm linked to Seohyun. 

Seohyun giggled and smiled at how suddenly timid Yuri is. She quickly kissed Yuri's cheek. "I'm totally fine with stuff like this."

Yuri suddenly stopped on her track. 

Seohyun looked at her with a concerned look.

Yuri spots a convenience store and drags Seohyun. They entered casually and Yuri got a bottle of water. They both gave the Cashier an autograph and went out quickly. 

Yuri gulped the water and exhaled audibly, "Whoo~" 

"Are you okay?" Seohyun asked.

"You make my heart beat so fast." Yuri replied as she clenched her fist and held her chest.

"Hmm... same goes for me." Seohyun said. "Is that why you drank water?" 

"Yeah, sorry that was random."

"It's cute~ you're cute." Seohyun said.

"Thanks, Princess."

"Princess?" 

"A Princess like you finds a commoner like me cute. Thank you."

Seohyun hit Yuri slightly. "Commoner? If I'm a Princess, so you're my Prince, my gallant prince." 

Yuri kissed Seohyun's hand.

"Eh?"

"Aren't Princes like that?"

"Yah!" 

Yuri held Seohyun's hand as they continued walking. Seohyun was giddy swayed their hands.

"So... what's harder, filming a weekend drama or doing musicals?" Yuri asked

"Hmm... musicals, cuz it's live and I had to memorize the lines, songs and choreo." Seohyun answered.

"Why?" Seohyun asked as she observed Yuri's sulking face. 

"Huh? Nothing! I just miss those times, when we frequently toured together, as SNSD." 

"We're having our comeback soon, we'll see each other more often!", Seohyun replied.

"Oh, we're here." Yuri said as she noticed that they reached Seohyun's apartment. "Are your parents home."

"Yeah, they're waiting for me." Seohyun said. "Why?"

"I'll just say 'Hi'"

They reached Seohyun's unit and Seohyun's parents were at the living room.

"Good evening!" Yuri bowed. She was about to say more when Seohyun held Yuri's hand and dragged Yuri to her room.

Yuri looked at Seohyun with a confused look.
Seohyun, still holding Yuri, took steps closer to her.

"Oh, wait!" Seohyun ran and locked her door.

"Seo?"

"We need some privacy to do this." Seohyun went closer to Yuri and kissed her quickly. Yuri was taken aback and giggled at Seohyun's mischievousness. 

Yuri showed her one sided smirk and said, "Since we're at it..." She held Seohyun's waist as her nose brushed on Seohyun's. She slowly pouted as her lips made contact with Seohyun's upper lip. Seohyun slowly opens as she nibbles Yuri's bottom lip. Their kiss becomes more passionate as Yuri caresses Seohyun's cheek with gentle movements of her thumb. Seohyun grasps Yuri's waist to deepen the kiss. 

Yuri slowly let go as she stares into Seohyun's lips then to her eyes. "I love you, Seohyun." 

Seohyun pecks Yuri's lips. "I love you too, Yuri." 

"I should... go now, Baby~" Yuri said.

Yuri carried Seohyun to bed and sat by the side.

Yuri lifted the bed sheet and tapped Seohyun.

"Yuri~"

"Shhh~ sleep now baby, I'll see you soon."

Yuri hummed as she tapped Seohyun to sleep.

Yuri slowly left Seohyun's room and Seohyun's parent were still in the living room.

"Goodnight." Yuri said as she bowed.

"Yuri, you're still here." Seohyun's mom said.

"Ne, goodnight, I'll leave now."

Seohyun's mom hugged Yuri. "Thanks for taking care of our daughter."

"Eh?" Yuri said.

"I know you're a good person, Yuri." Seohyun's dad said.

"Ah... kamsahamnida! Sorry, I haven't brought anything. I just happen to bring Seohyun home without plans."

"That's alright." Seohyun's mom said.

"Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Seo! Goodnight!" Yuri said with her excited tone.