[ 2 ] new classmate

taro milk tea

[ 12 ]

    "we're late!" sehun says, pulling half awake luhan to the bathroom. "what.." luhan croaks. it was the first day of school after the holidays and sehun honestly regrets staying up late the night before. "hyung we need to change," sehun nags. luhan nods groggily but sehun is sure he hasn't heard a single word he's said. he takes a final glance at the boy nodding off on the toilet seat before he heads for the closet.

 

    "b..bubble t-tEAAAA!!!!!!!!!! y-yes.." sehun hears. he runs to the washroom only to find luhan muttering incoherent words to himself. "hyung," sehun says. "come.. come back boys!" luhan reaches his hand out. "hyung," sehun repeats. he thinks it's useless to even try so he removes luhan's shirt and pulls his uniform through luhan's slender arms and buttons his uniform from top to bottom. he leaves the pants for luhan to wear himself. sehun drags luhan out of the bathroom and plops him down on the bed. 'sehuuun," luhan says. "change, hyung," sehun points to the pair of navy blue pants placed beside luhan. luhan looks down at his already worn uniform and nods shyly. sehun watches as he embarrassingly tries to change into his pants. luhan rushes out the door at puts on a pair of shoes with sehun following behind. "sorry sehun! i made us late again.." luhan looks down. "it's okay, let's go so we won't be any later."

 

    they stop by a nearby convenience store to pick up some gum; luhan thinks his breath smells bad because he didn't get the chance to brush his teeth earlier. "it's not like you brush your teeth anyways," sehun remarks. "i d- whatever," luhan shrugs, "maybe i can pick up some chicks, new year new luhan?" he laughs. they reach their elementary school awhile later. a teacher approaches the two and tells them to go straight to class.

 

    they see a boy infront of the class, their teacher introduces him and tells him take a seat. they walk in and sehun notices the new boy in the seat beside his. "oh sehun, luhan. again?" the teacher says. "sit down."

 

    "hi, i'm kim jongin," the boy says, reaching his hand out for what sehun thinks is a handshake. he reluctantly shakes the snotty nosed boy's hand, "i'm sehun." kim jongin has dark brown hair and a dark complexion, large glasses and what seems to be a serious case of ocd. he watches as jongin carefully inspects and lays out pencils in a perfectly straight line, fixing them everytime he accidentally shifts his table. honestly speaking, sehun didn't exactly want to make friends with him. sehun turns back and finds luhan sulking to himself with his head on his left arm, he decides to do the same. "don't sleep this is a lesson," jongin says, "lessons are important," he continues.

 

    "how's your new partner?" luhan asks on the way back home. "he's uhh, he's okay, a little weird," sehun mutters, "so did the gum help?" luhan reaches for his pocket and reveals an unopened pack of gum, "ahah.. i haven't eaten it yet," he mumbles. sehun snatches it from his hands, opens the pack and takes out two sticks of gum. "here, one for you, one for me."