Oneshot

Hug

Beep beep

 

‘What is that noise’, I thought grumpily as I harshly pull the blanket over my head. Trying to block the enemy of all things that has ears, but it was ineffective. Giving up and rolling to the side of my bed, I slowly open my eyes. Everything was fuzzy at first, I let my eyes focus and try to find the loud noise was disturbing my sleep. Getting up and glance at my side table seeing the clock flash 6:30.

 

 ‘Why did my alarm wake me up so early?’,

 

Throwing my hands on top finding the snooze button, to stop it from creating more disturbances. Then lay on my back like a starfish on my bed, with my blanket tangled at my legs, not wanting to leave my comfy bed. Without realizing my eyelids grew heavy and already started to drift back to dreamland.

 

Wait

 

I got up abruptly, looking back at the clock. Cursing myself for being so stupid.

 

‘It’s not the weekend anymore, ’

 

I quickly jumped put of bed pushing my blanket away and made a beeline for the bathroom.

 

Getting ready in less than 10 minutes flat, which I felt proud doing, it was a new record. As I checked my outfit in the mirror to see if I’m presentable, smoothing out my shirt and I walked into kitchen. To prepare myself a quick breakfast, that only included apiece bread.

 

Then grabbing my bag and ran out the door, hurriedly climbing into a taxi.  Watching the buildings melt past me, and seeing the grey clouds starting to roll over the city. But I didn’t think too much of it, only worrying if I was going to be late, again.

 

7:05am

 

Running into the building and repeatedly pressing the up button thinking, it would make the elevator come faster. Inside the elevator I checked to see if my hair was ruined or not. Finally stopping on my floor, I calmly walked into the office, as if I didn’t have a hectic morning or that I was late. Greeting my co-workers I walked pass to my desk.

 

“Shouldn’t you at least try to be on time, it’s a good thing the boss favors you.” Teased the little brown haired boy

 

“Oh, shut up, I had a rough morning.” I argued back.

 

“Everyday you have your so called rough morning, Seungie,” using the same tone. “Here”, putting a cup of fresh coffee down in front of me.

 

I smiled, taking a sip of the coffee

 

 “Thanks Seobie”

 

He smiled back as he returned to his desk. Stretching out my limbs as I started to work.

 

6:00pm

 

Checking over the last of the designs, I looked up from my desk seeing how I was the only one left at the office. I packed up and called it a day, turning off all the light and locking the doors. As I stepped outside I realized how dark the sky was, being covered by dark grey clouds.

 

‘I need to hurry home’ I looked for my wallet and seeing that there was only $5 left, it wasn’t enough for a taxi. So I decided to start walking to the bus stop, but sadly luck wasn’t on my side, it started pouring as I walked 5 minutes from my office. Soaking me head to toe, I quickly ran to under the side of the building, searching through my bag. I hit myself on the head for being so unorganized; I forgot my phone and umbrella.

 

Having no one to call for help or an umbrella to walk to the bus station to go home; I was stuck drenching wet standing here on the side of a build for who knows how long this rain will last.

 

‘Today’s was just not my day.’

 

Shivering from the cold, wrapping my hands on my arms, trying to keep myself warm. Thinking of the worst-case scenario, freezing to death or getting kidnapped. Now that I think about it I should have probably taken boxing lessons with Yoseob.

 

“Hyunseung!” snapping me from my thoughts, I looked for who called my name.

 

“Hyunseung, over here?”

 

 Seeing Junhyung sitting inside his sleek black car with his window rolled on the side of the street. My face broke out into a wide smile and ran to the car. Junhyung unlocked the door for me and grabbed a small handkerchief from his bag, for me to dry my face.

 

“ Thanks, you saved my life, but why are you here?” I asked while drying my face.

 

“I was going grocery shopping and doing some errands, until I saw you.”

 

 “Let me guess you didn’t check the weather today or you forgot your umbrella” He said smirking, I glared at him “Lets get you back home before you catch a cold.”

 

After getting home, Junhyung decided to have dinner at my house since he knows I probable will just have instant noodles again. Pushing me into the bathroom, he started cooking our dinner. Taking my time to enjoy and relax in the shower after the bad luck I had today. I dried my hair and put on a simple shirt and sweatpants, and joined Junhyung for dinner.

 

There was rice, meat soup, green vegetable that I don’t know the name to and some kimbap I had left over in the fridge. The smell made my mouth water and my stomach growled at the sight, realizing I skipped lunch today. I grabbed the chopsticks and started stuffing myself.

 

“It funny how when you go out you dress so well and fashionable and then at home you look like a broke collage student.” Junhyung said interrupting me eating process.

 

“Well, I can’t be perfect all the time can I, I’ll make everyone jealous.” Speaking in my diva voice, I heard Junhyung laugh at that statement.

 

The two continued to senselessly chatting away and getting into small argument, like why Hyunseung can’t wake up on time or how Junhyung is always taking care Hyunseung. Always ending with Hyunseung pouting and changing the subject, when he couldn’t win the argument.

 

They both wash the dishes and clean up the table, after they finished their meal.

 

Seeing how the clock showed 9:44pm Hyunseung insisted on Junhyung to sleep over, since it was getting late. Sitting on the couch and watching some drama reruns, Hyunseung sat close to Junhyung. Putting his head on his shoulder and Junhyung’s arm holding him protectively around his waist, Hyunseung always feels comfortable in Junhyung’s arms, feeling his skin radiant heat and breathing in his masculine scent, he loves so much. He closed his eyes enjoying this rare sweet moments he had with Junhyung, since they’re both so busy.

 

“If your going to sleep, go sleep on your bed,” Shaking me slightly to wake me up.

 

Annoyed with being woken up, I said, “Carry me, I’m too tried.” Putting my arms around his neck and tightly hugged him. Hearing Junhyung sigh and he bridal style carried me to my bed, I put my head on his chest and smiled.

 

 Putting me in my bed and tucking me in like a mother would do to a child, and was about to leave, until I grabbed the end of his shirt, “ Sleep here, I’m lonely.” Using my best puppy eyes to convince him. “Your so clingy today”, saying that received a hit on the back from me, “ Fine. Whatever the princess wants.” He said in a teasing tone, and I glared at him. “Let me change first.” I muttered a fine and turned away from him.

 

Soon later the lights were turned off and I felt the bed sink in from the weight of Junhyung. Turing toward him, studying his sleeping facial features from his plum M shape lips to his usually glaring eyes that, now are closed. “ What is it Seungie?” He asked with his eyes still close. I said the first thing that popped in me head,

 

 “It’s cold.”

 

Hearing him sign and seeing him shift himself a bit and reached out his arms,” Come here.” I grinned and gladly moved into the embrace. Putting my head near his chest, listening to his heart beat and his head resting on top on mine; with his arms gently, but firmly wrapped around me. I softly put my arm around his waist and tangled out legs together. Both of our breathing and heartbeat became in sync and fell into dreamland in each other’s embrace. Savoring this moment as much as I can, because tomorrow I still have to work and Junhyung will have to go back home.

 

End

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all of you out there that took interest in my story, hope you guys enjoy it.

This story was kinda rushed, with school and all I couldn't really spend much time on this. But this is what I got, so yeah... If I could use emoji's here i would give all of you guys an emoji cookie.