Tops and bottoms

The wolf and the beauty

I have so much free time today and instead of studying I've decided to write this piece of c**p because I obviously don't want to achieve in my education. Anyway enjoy :)


 

They had just finished filming a short segment for Show Champion, when Baekhyun decided to go and annoy his fellow beagles.

 

“So I guess we now know who tops and who bottoms in this group.” He said nonchalantly.

 

“What? How?” asked Chen.

 

“The wolf group obviously tops and the beauty group obviously bottoms.” Chen rolled his eyes and Chanyeol slapped his forehead. “Ain’t no shame in being a bottom guys.”

 

“That’s not exactly-”

 

But Chen was cut off by Baekhyun. “I just can’t believe you let unicorn Lay and short Soo top, like seriously guys?”

 

“For your information, Xing let’s me top when I want to.” Chen protested.

 

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. “How often is that?”

 

“Not often because I like being a bottom.” Chen said honestly.

 

Baekhyun snorted. “Sure you do.” Chen narrowed his eyes but didn’t get a chance to reply because Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol. “What’s your excuse for Dyo D.O?”

 

Chanyeol was about to reply but then his eyes widened and he chose to be quiet. Baekhyun was about to comment on his facial expression when he felt a presence behind him.

 

Baekhyun gulped. “Kyungsoo’s right behind me isn’t he.” The remaining beagles nodded in quiet horror.

 

Before Baekhyun could even think of running away, he was put in a headlock by the shorter man. “Baekhyun, our lives are none of your business, do you understand?” Kyungsoo whispered threateningly. Baekhyun tried his best to nod from the position he was in. “Since you are so interested, Chanyeol and I take turns depending on my mood. I guess you’re only curious because you’re not getting any.”

 

Kyungsoo let Baekhyun go and he stumbled forward. “How do you know I’m not getting any?” Baekhyun challenged Kyungsoo but he had already walked away.

 

“Baekhyun, following Taeyeon noona around like a love sick puppy doesn’t count.” Chen said with a smirk.

 

“Don’t you think he’s more like a stalker?” Chanyeol interjected.

 

“Now that you mention it, yeah he is.”

 

“You know, I bet noona would top you.”

 

“Oh yeah, noona would definitely be the wolf if they ever got into a relationship and Baekhyun would be the beauty. That is if he ever gets the balls to ask her out.”

 

“I think noona might just take pity on him and ask him out and then dump him after a while.”

 

The two beagles continued to make fun of Baekhyun until he stomped off to complain to Junma and daddy Fanfan.

 

Chanyeol and Chen were laughing at the expense of Baekhyun, when a pair of arms wrapped around Chen’s waist. When Chanyeol saw who it was he went to find Kyungsoo. Chen knew who it was immediately. A chin rested on his left shoulder and lips pressed a light kiss to his left ear making a shiver run down Chen’s body.

 

“I think you make a nice beauty.”

 

“Xing!” whined Chen. “I make a fierce wolf.”

 

Lay chuckled. “You do but I prefer you as a beauty.” After a pause he turned serious. “You know if you want to top more, all you need to do is ask.”

 

Chen turned around with Lay’s arms still wrapped around him. “I know Xing, I’m happy with things the way they are. Don’t listen to Baekhyun, he’s just ually frustrated and he never makes much sense anyway.”

 

“I just want you to know that you can ask-”

 

“I think we can both agree that I’m quite outspoken so if I want something, I will ask and I know you will do your best to deliver.” Chen reassured him.

 

Lay smiled. “I love you, my minyeo.”

 

Chen’s lips stretched into a big smile. “I love you too, my láng”

 

They shared a small sweet kiss before Suho called them all to get ready for their performance.


 

Don't get me wrong guys, I love Baekhyun but he's a little s**t (I like to sensor myself). By the way, minyeo is beauty in Korean and lang is wolf in Mandarin (as far as I know and that's not very far so if I'm mistaken please tell me and I'll correct it).