Friendship.

The Neighbourhood Idiot.
Please log in to read the full chapter
chapterfour who needs friends when you have seven men? The week of high school ended just as quickly as it began. Jina was struggling to make friends, unfortunately. She was so use to going to high school with people she knew and the second she gets thrown into a classroom full of unfamiliar faces, only made her nervous.

Although, no thanks to Jackson and his outgoing personality, he was already one of the most popular guys in the class. He ended up making seven close friends; Bambam, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Yugyeom, Jaebum, and even Mark. Although Jina was thrilled to see Jackson getting along with the two men she's crushed on for a while, Jaebum and Mark, she couldn't help but feel more irritated and alone.

Within days, the seven boys earned a name for themselves, Got7. They all showcased different traist, looks, and personalities. The rest of the guys in class either envied the seven men or wanted to be just like them.

Jackson and Mark clashed a lot, however. They couldn't seem to come to a conclusion when it came down to decisions. Those two would always be butting heads.

And of course, because Jackson has this weird need to include Jina in on everything he does, the seven men would find themselves surrounding her desk just to chat or ask for advice because let's face it, aside from Jaebum, Jina was the smartest out of all seven men. 

Unbeknownst of Jina, though, this would soon turn against her. It wasn't that she couldn't make friends but more like most of the girls didn't want to be her friend out of envy for being so close to the seven gorgeous men.

———— ♛ ————

Jackson was humming a tune as he lead the way towards home, glancing back at Jina who was trailing behind. He slowed his pace so he could walk next to her. He cleared his throat and nudged her shoulder. "What's wrong?"

"Hm?" She blinked and looked up at him before shrugging. "Nothing.."

"Well If you want to talk I will be here to listen." He nodded, grabbing at the straps of his backpack.

She pursed her lips and sighed, "I don't have any friends. It's been a whole week. You made friends within the second day of school.. and a lot too. Everyone likes you.. "

"You do too have friends." He said, looking down at her. "You have me and Jaebum, and Jin young, and Bam bam, and--"

"But I want girl friends too.." She whined slightly and kicked the floor as she walked.

"Well then be more open! And actually smile cause when you stare at people you tend to glare.." He mumbled, poking near her eyebrows.

"Do not!!" She snapped, glaring at him.

"You're doing it right now!" He said, pointing at her eyebrows.

She huffed and headed inside.

Jackson chuckled then pulled out his cellphone, dailing up a number and put the phone to his ear, "Hello? Oh hey Jinyoung.. wanna do me a favor? The princess is feeling down in the dumps. I was thinking you all could come over today. It's Friday so we could find things to do. Alr
Please log in to read the full chapter