Stalker.

The Neighbourhood Idiot.
Please log in to read the full chapter
chapterfive i will be the one to protect you, i promise.

It was Sunday. All Saturday evening the seven boys were bombarding the Lee family home. Of course Jackson asked permission, but not with Jina. Some napped on the floor and couches before leaving at midnight that very early Sunday morning. 

So of course when Jina woke up around ten that same Sunday morning to find Jackson asleep on the couch and a mess like no other, she was pissed.

"Ya." She kicked him with her foot. He didn't budge. "Ya." She shook him hard.

He jerked away and sat up, yawning, "What? Is everyone leaving now?"

"No idiot, its Sunday. Everyone is already gone." She said with a loud sigh at the mess the boys left behind. "Jackson, we can't keep inviting people over if they don't clean-"

He put a finger up to her lips as he answered his phone, "Hello? Ah. Hey, Mark. Mm, not doing anything, what's up?"

"M-mark?!" Jina shouted in a whispered voice as she tried to listen to the conversation, putting her ear up to Jacksons' phone. Jackson glared at her and leaned away. "Yeah, we could go for some breakfast. We'll see you later then." He hung up the phone.

"What did he want?" Jina asked, her face clearly flush.

"Invited us out with the rest of the gang for breakfast." Jackson said, standing up.

"But Jackson.. we have a mess to clean up. We can't go out now. I'm not even sure when my dad is to get home.. And knowing you, if we hang out with them right now we won't be back until later tonight!"

Jackson brushed her off, "We'll get back right after breakfast." He said, heading up stairs.

"Jackson!" she shouted after him, standing at the bottom of the staircase, "You're a guest! Don't be rude and help me clean up!"

He ignored her and went to the bathroom to shower.

She huffed loudly. "Fine." She muttered, going to the living room to begin cleaning up the mess. "I can't stand him!"

A short while later, Jackson came down stairs, pulling his hair under a snap back, looking over at her cleaning the living room. "I told you I would help when we get back from breakfast."

"Jackson. I'm tired of you taking advantage of living here. You've done this before and I'm constantly cleaning up after you. Don't bother helping me out after breakfast, you can't even clean up after yourself when you finish your own plate!" she said, holding an empty plate up to him and taking it to the kitchen.

Jackson just slipped on his shoes and headed out the door, putting his hands in his pockets.

Jina sat on the couch and ran her hands over her face and sighed. She didn't even look like she put a dent in the mess they had left. "This has gotta be stopped.."

———— ♛ ————

 

It was now eight at night. Jina had spent all day cleaning. She scrubbed the wood floor, vacuumed the entire living room and the stairs, then finished by cleaning the dishes and putting them away.

Even though she knew she wouldn't hear from him, Jina kept her phone on her and constantly checked it, waiting for an apology from Jackson. It seemed like she wasn't going to get one.

After checking how much money she had left for groceries, she packed up a small purse and headed towards the store which would only a ten minute walk.

The entire walk there, however, had her in chi

Please log in to read the full chapter