Competition.

The Neighbourhood Idiot.
Please log in to read the full chapter
chapterthree i'm not learning english for you, idiot! The two weeks went by in a flash. Jina didn't botherJackson, but Jackson bothered Jina. He'd constantly be knocking on her door asking her to come out and help him speak Korean or take him around Seoul, again.

She'd always ignore him. She would rather study or blog about fashion than even hang out with him. He irritated her for some reason. Maybe it was because she didn't speak fluent English and all he wanted to do was blabber on in English.

Although she didn't want to admit it, but because he has moved in, the past two weeks on her down time, she'd have her old English homework books out studying them. With no success though, and her pride wouldn't even dare to ask for that strange boys help.

It was the first day of their high school life; the opening ceremony had ended and everyone headed to their own classrooms. Jina didn't know any one or recognize any one except one boy who she had admired for quite a while, Mark Tuan.

Mark Tuan had been attending the International school since middle school. She met him through mutual friends and they got to know each other, but soon fell apart when he got a girlfriend. 

However, Mark being the most wanted guy in high school now, the rumors went around that he no longer had a girlfriend because he didn't have time for one any more. You can only imagine the happiness most of the girls expressed to find out the y Mark Tuan was now available. 

Leave it to Jackson to come up and ruin Jina's mood as he nudged her and pointed to her lip, "You got a little drool.."

Jina scuffed in embarrassment and rubbed and cleared . "You shouldn't jump out towards people like that. Could give someone a heart attack.." She mumbled, walking ahead. She was secretly following behind Mark all while heading for her own class. 'Please let us be in the same class, please, please...'

Jackson didn't say much, he just followed behind Jina, watching her curious expression.

Finally, reaching her class room she saw Mark walk right pass her classroom door. With a groan of dissatisfaction she huffed and walked into her class, clearly upset.

"What's wrong?!" Jackson snapped, following quickly behind her. He grabbed her hand and pulled her around towards him.

"Y-ya!!" Jina shouted, snatching her hand back, her face flustered. "This isn't overseas! You can't just grab a girls
Please log in to read the full chapter