Chapter 65

Loving you is all i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuation on chapter 63

 

 

 

 

You's pov:

 

 


I was too scared to even answer his question if i choose jessica she will live but what about taeyeon? even though she hurt me but she was protecting me and she still  my friend i don't want something bad happen to her think ______ just ing answer him... I was shock to heard him scream saying...

 


" just answer me or else!!!!!" He get something on his side as i eyes went wide to see pointing gun at taeyeon then he change it to jessica as i heard him say..

 

"Who are you going to save it is jessica?" He pointed his gun at taeyeon as my tears fell then he continue and said..


"Or taeyeon hahaha?" He point his gun at jessica and i was gripping my hands so hard as i was bitting my tongue frustrated.

 


I know what to do know i look at him full of hatred and glaring at him while saying...

 

"Just let the two of them go and i'll stay and do whatever you want even if you kill me just save them both" i saw jessica saying no crying and begging but i just shake my head and gesturing her that everything will be alright .. i saw hwang looking at us his lips as he said 

 

"You're will to die just to save both of them?" He smirks as he went down and walks towards me as he pointed his gun at me i heard taeyeon and jessica said..

 

"No don't please" taeyeon said..


"Nooo not her please just let her go" said jessica crying so hard... I was scared but this is the only way i could save both of them i know jessica won't like this but i have to save them i have too . I shake my heads off and he continue to put his gun over my head i close my eyes as i heard taeyeon and jessica's pleading i was ready to die when i heard a click and i laughing was heard inside.. i open my eyes to see hwang laughing evilly at us as he put a bullet on his gun and this time his not joking anymore as he went to jessica's side and touch her chin i scream and said..

 


"Yah i told you to let them go and don't you ever touch her!!!!" He looks at me and went to my side as he swing his gun over my heard and it hurts alot i felt my surrounding spinning... Oh no not now please _____ wake up... I was out of balance as i sat flat on the floor i slowly look up as i felt a hand over my chin as i saw hwang looking at me and said .


"You sure are brave huh haha" he slap me again and again he was saying something but i couldn't heard him all i could hear was his slapping my face again and again he was laughing so hard as i couldn't bare it it hurts like hell... His stop as he grabs my chin harshly and force me to face him he look at me in the eyes as he said...

 

"Okay then i let them go it's more fun to torture you infront of you father haha" he let go of my face as i saw him gesture his men to let them go i saw jessica and taeyeon on the ground now as they want to go near me but his men stop them . Hwang look at me and said..


"Happy now?" He smirk as he was about to say something when i said...


"I need to know that their save and wanna make sure they are home now" he looks at me as he nods his head while laughing..


"You sure are smart haha okay then let them go but if you two called the police i will kill her do you understand it.?" Jessica was hesitate as i assure her everything will be okay i do hope he really let them go.. he said to his men to let them go as i saw taeyeon and jessica loud crying and begging him to let me go too i just look at them walking away.. i look down as i heard him say..

 

"Now boys tie her up" his men grabs me hardly as i winch in pain .... I saw them tying me as they pull me mid air.. my body hurts alot but i have to make sure again if jessica and taeyeon are safe now .. i was about to say something when i heard hwang said ..

 

 


"Oh stop right there tyler" i look who was it and saw him my father who looks scared looking at me he stop on his track as i heard hwang said..

 

"What's the look tyler looks like your not happy seeing me huh" i saw him gritted his teeth looking behind me and i know his looking at hwang...as he said..


"What do you want hwang" looking mad at hwang as he just laugh and said.


"Not stephen? Just hwang or not bro? I thought your my bestfriend haha" my father look at him mad as he said.

"Cut the crap hwang and your not my bestfriend the moment you hurt my daughter!!!!!" He scream at him .. i was just looking at him


"Oh shut up your no fun at all haha" hwang just laugh at him as i look at my father looking at me intently as i saw him grip his hand while saying

 


"I told you the moment you hurt my daughter you'll get it fro--- but hwang cut him off as he said..


"Bla bla bla i told you to shut up or else " i saw my father's panic face while saying what as i feel myself falling down as my heart beats so fast i just close my eyes and wait for the impact but it stop as i open my eyes and saw my father stop on his track as we heard hwang laughing voice as i heard my father's screaming saying.


"Just ing tell me what you want!!!!"


"I want you to suffer tyler like you did to me and my parents" hwang said as i just look at my father as he said..


"I don't know what your talking about hwang"

" don't lie to me!!!!!"

"Look if its about your father's company its not my fault okay!!!"

"Not your fault!!!!!! Are you kidding me!!!! Its all your fault !!!!". I saw father's eyes went wide as i don't why he looks like that screaming no to hwang behind me as i heard hwang said . 


"What!? Haha your scared?" My father slowly stop walking towards me while saying.


"Please hwang just let my daughter its me that you want right?" I shakes my heads and my slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter