Beautiful Betrayal

Beautiful Betrayal

Beautiful betrayal

 

It was a nice spring day, Taeyeon was sitting on the grass waiting for his beloved girlfriend to show up on their small date. He was smiling while closing his eyes, enjoying the slight spring breeze, the birds chirping and the children laughing while playing. Whenever he closes his eyes, he can still remember the day they became a couple with every detail. How he was nervous like he never was before, like how he made a fool out of himself, but in the end it was worth it. The beautiful girl he had a crush on since he first saw her walking through the corridor became his precious girlfriend. They have been together for seven years now. Seven beautiful years with Jessica Jung Sooyeon. He couldn’t believe it himself at first, but it has been seven years already since they started dating so he realized he wasn’t dreaming. He was living a beautiful dream, a dream he dreamed of a lot when he was still just admiring her from a distance.

“Hey cutie”

He heard a soft gentle voice saying. He grinned widely and opened his eyes, only to be greeted by the most gorgeous girl in the whole universe. His lovely girlfriend, Jessica Jung Sooyeon.

“Hey precious”

He scooted away alittle so she could sit on the blanket he brought with him. He put his arm around her shoulder and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

“So how is my beautiful goddess doing?”

He asked her with a wide grin. She slapped his arm playfully and looked him in the eyes. Seven years with this guy and she didn’t regret a single second of it. He made her happy and made her feel special. That feeling nobody managed to give her before in her 24 years of existing on this planet.

“Im doing fine, Im probably going to take over my moms boutique soon”

She said with a gentle smile. She was working as sells lady at her moms boutique in the big city Seoul while Taeyeon already took over his parents’ optician shop here in the peaceful Jeonju where he grew up mostly of his life. He spend his high school years in the big city Seoul because he got a scholarship in one of the best schools in whole South-Korea, which was located in Seoul. That’s the school where he met Jessica and fell for her at first sight.

“My little girl is going to be a boss then huh? Im proud of you babe”

He kissed the crown of her head and smiled at her. She smiled back and pecked his cheek making him grin like an idiot.

“So how was it to be without me for awhile?”

She asked making him pout. They couldn’t live together since Taeyeon’s shop was in Jeonju and Jessica’s work was in Seoul, and since Seoul and Jeonju are pretty far apart from eachother they only saw eachother on days off or in weekends when Jessica would help Taeyeon out in his shop.

“I don’t know how its possible that Im still alive because I missed you like crazy babe”

“Aw~ I missed you too, there was this really annoying middle school boys gang who kept on walking into the shop and trying to hit on me… They even slapped my a few times when I was helping a customer!”

Taeyeon chuckled and her hair, he kissed her forehead calming her down and hugging her tightly.

“Well babe, you do have a really fine to pinch or to slap”

“Byuntae… I only like it when you touch my , those boys were like 13 or 14 years old… Its creepy you know”

She said and kissed his neck making him chuckle again.

“How is eomma doing?”

Jessica asked as she snuggled closer to Taeyeon. He tightened his arms around her alittle more and inhaled her sweet scent.

“She’s doing better now, she misses you a lot”

She giggled and nodded against his chest.

“I miss them all… A lot”

“I’ll call them and ask them if they want to come over for dinner tonight… Hyoyeon and Hayeon and appa and eomma… How sounds that?”

He asked her while looking in her eyes. She smiled and gave him a light peck on the lips.

“It sounds great”

 

 

“Omo Sooyeon-ah you became more beautiful since the last time I saw you”

Hyoyeon said as he entered the living room and saw Jessica laying on the couch while going through some channels on tv searching for something fun to watch. She smiled and jumped up from the couch and tackled Hyoyeon in a tight hug.

“Oppa I missed you so much!”

She yelled in his ear making him flinch and chuckle while hugging her back.

“Babe youre making him deaf”

“I don’t care! Omo Hayeon-ah you grew a lot!”

She moved to the next Kim sibling and hugged her tightly while the little Kim also hugged her tightly with a big grin on her face.

“I missed you so much unnie!”

“I missed you too!”

“Aigo all this yelling and screaming is not good for my old ears”

A laugh similar as Taeyeons was heard. Jessica looked up and saw Taeyeons mom standing beside Taeyeon with a big smile on her face.

“Eomma I missed you”

Jessica whispered playfully as she carefully hugged the old woman.

“Aigo still as dorky as ever huh?”

She said and ruffled Jessica’s hair. Taeyeon smiled seeing Jessica interacting so close with his family like always. Ever since the first day he brought Jessica with him to meet his siblings and parents they became really close and treated Jessica like their own sister/daughter. Hyoyeon is Taeyeons younger twin brother but they both attended different schools since they didn’t want to be seen as clones and Hayeon is way younger than them.

“So, I see there’s still no ring on your finger huh?”

Mr. Kim came in and smiled playfully, they were all waiting for the couple to get engaged and married since they knew the two would make a perfect husband and wife. Taeyeon nudged his father with his head hung low making everybody laugh and Jessica just looked shyly at the ground at the mention of getting engaged.

“Appa, its not the right time… Yet”

Taeyeon said making the old man chuckle.

“Ara ara, now lets catch up while your lovely man is going to cook us some delicious food Sooyeon-ah”

Jessica nodded and sat back on the couch between Hyoyeon and Hayeon while the two elders sat on the other couch while Taeyeon made his way to the kitchen to prepare dinner. The evening went smoothly and they enjoyed eating like a big family again, the dinner was filled with Hayeon teasing her two big brothers and the elders teasing their oldest son, Taeyeon.

 

 

“Babe I want you to meet someone today, he just came back from Japan for a month to visit the family and since he and I are really close I thought maybe you two should meet”

Taeyeon said while putting on his blouse and checking himself in the mirror. Jessica smiled and stood beside him infront of the big mirror and just started to button her blouse. He smiled seeing her blue bra. She noticed it and pushed his face away.

“You erted . Is it a erted someone like you?”

“Hahaha a little but Im worse than him and I cant help it because I have a really hot girlfriend”

He said as he backhugged her and inhaled her scent making her giggle. She had a two month vacation since the holidays were coming up such as Christmas and New Year.

“Okay then its fine with me, where are we going to meet?”

“At the park”

“Cool, how old is he?”

“Just 2 years younger than us, he is a cool guy. He is my favorite cousin you see”

He said with a smile on his face. She smiled back and continued dressing up so they could go out. They actually had a date today but since Taeyeon got a call from his cousin he thought they could meet up for today and go on a date tomorrow.

After awhile they arrived at the park, Taeyeon saw a tall balck haired guy standing against a tree while playing with his phone. He smiled and pulled Jessica towards him.

“Yoong!”

He yelled attracting the guys attention. The guy smiled and waved at them.

“Taeng, long time no see buddy… Who is this lovely lady?”

“Yoong, this is my lovely girlfriend I told you about… See I wasn’t lying and Sica this is my cousin Im Yoona”

Yoona held his hand to Jessica and smiled charmingly at her making her blush slightly. She slowly took his hand and felt the warmth going through her whole body.

“Hey I’m Im Yoona, Kim Taeyeons cousin nice to meet you”

“I-Im Jessica Jung Sooyeon, Tae’s girlfriend”

Taeyeon noticed she was acting weird and frowned alittle.

“Babe is there something wrong?”

“A-ani, Im just alittle cold that’s all”

Taeyeon nodded and was about to give his scarf to Jessica but frowned when he saw Yoona put his scarf around Jessica’s neck with a sweet smile. He also noticed the slight blush on Jessica’s cheeks making him frown even more. He knew his cousin was a player and loved to play with girls their feelings and all, but he wouldn’t hit on his girlfriend, right?

 

 

“Sica… Sica… Sica look at me!”

Taeyeon yelled while holding Jessica’s wrist tightly trying to force her to face him. Jessica resisted and just struggled to get free from his grip.

“Sica, look at me now!”

“No! Let go of me Taeyeon!”

Taeyeons anger rised and he pushed her against the wall. She flinched and stopped struggling when she felt that it was no use since he was stronger and she was trapped between the wall and him.

“Look at me Sica”

He said with a gentle voice. She just shook her head violently, she didn’t want to look him in the eyes. She knew that if she would look him in the eyes she would see teary eyes and the feeling of betrayal in his eyes.

“Sica… Please, look at me… Youre lying right? Youre kidding right? Tell me your joking around!”

He started to lose his patient and pinned her arms against the wall making her flinch. She never knew it would turn out like this. It’s the first time in seven years they had this kind of fight. She looked up slowly and looked him straight in the eyes. She was right, all she could see was the feeling of being betrayed and tears.

“I don’t love you Taeyeon, let it go already!”

She yelled in his face. He never knew he would be betrayed by his own cousin and girlfriend.

“Jessica, you only know him for what? Four weeks? And you are planning on leaving me for him already?! That good for nothing alligator?!”

He screamed making her flinch. She succeeded to free one of her hands from his grip and slapped him hard in his face making him let go of her other hand as well and hold his cheek. The tears which were threatening to fall finally made its way down his cheeks.

“Im sorry Taeyeon, but you should let it go… You should let me go already… My happiness was more important than your happiness… Do you remember the moment you told me that? Yoona is my happiness, Taeyeon”

He gulped down away that lump in his throat and nodded. He grabbed her bags and opened the front door and threw them outside.

“Go”

Jessica reached out for him but he just swatted her hands away and looked at the ground, clenching his jaw and fists.

“Go! Now! I don’t want to see you ever again Jung!”

Jessica flinched and quickly made her way outside before he slammed the door shut in her face. She picked up her bags and threw them in the car which was waiting for her. She stepped in the passengers seat and was greeted by a big loving grin.

“Hey babe, ready to go to where Im from?”

He said excited, she just smiled weakly and nodded. He kissed her hand and drove off.

“I love you Jess, I really do”

“I love you too Yoongie~”

 


 

Okay so that was it ^^ Hope it wasnt lame xD

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*