Trauma

Unrealised Love

Eunhyuk's POV

"Hey babe," I greeted my sweet girlfriend as I took a seat next to her in math. She looked up to give me a smile before focusing back on her unfinished homework.

I let her do her work peacefully by playing games on my phone. After a few minutes, she snapped her book shut, jumping up and down, startling me. I just shook my head at her childish acts.

"You know you can't do that often right?" I advised her cautiously. She sat back down with slumped shoulders, nodding.

"I know..., it's just that work is taking over my high school life. It has been a week now but it already feels like a year..," she complained.

I rubbed her back slowly, comforting her. She seems to enjoy the affection and snuggled deeper into my arms.

"Wanna hang out this Saturday? That way, we can release our stress at least a little. We can invite all of them too," I suggested. She perked up at the idea.

"That's a brilliant plan! We can invite ryeowook too," she said. I nodded, agreeing with her. Suddenly, donghae quieten down.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She looked at me, her eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"I've been watching ryeowook for quite some time. And I realized she's been really weird when yesung was around. Don't you realize that too?" she asked. I thought about it for a moment.

Weeell, she is right. Ryeowook will always stare at yesung every once in a while and then will avoid his eyes when he looked at her. "I do agree with you," I said. We were silent for a while as we try and think of reasons of her unusual actions. Suddenly, donghae snapped her fingers. I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't tell this to anyone because this is just my theory," she said, holding out her pinkie. I sighed before linking my pinkie with hers. Ugh.., this is such a girlie thing to do.

"I think ryeowook likes yesung oppa," she guessed. I was silent for a while. Based on her conclusion, she is kind of right. I remembered when donghae acted exactly like that when she met me.

"Maybe you're right.. But what can we do about it?" I asked her. She pondered over the question before grinning and clapping.

"We can tell her to back off. Like you know in the movies where the bullies told someone to back off. I'd always wanted to tried these kinds of things. I'm curious," she said, a gleam in her eyes.

"No way. That is bad. Besides, ryeowook is kind and sweet. Even if she likes him, she would never do anything to disturb their relationship," I protested. She nodded slowly, agreeing with me.

"If she did something bad then we can advised her or whatever," I said. "Okay then, I agree with you," she said, shrugging before kissing my cheek.

Ryeowook's POV

I am walking down the eerily quiet hall when I felt someone grabbed me from behind and dragged me somewhere. Who is this person? I thought students had gone home! Well, I was the only one left because Mrs Kate asked me to help her but who is this?!

I'm guessing this is a he as his grab on my arm is strong and tight. Nevertheless, I tried to pry his hands off me but failed pathetically.

I'm starting to get scared as I recognized this place as the abandoned toilet for boys. No one is supposed to come here. I still couldn't see the culprit as my back is facing his back. "Let go of -" I stopped when I was facing three boys. Kinda cute actually. Stop it, ryeowook! You are being kidnapped here, focus on the main problem.

"I heard that this is the new girl. Never seen her before. Pretty too actually," one of them said, smirking. They stepped closer to me, which made me retreat until my back hit the wall. I froze, unable to think clearly right now.

"I don't know who you guys is but I am telling you to let me go! If not I'll- I'll-" my voice trailed off, not knowing what I'm going to do if they harm me. Stupid ryeowook!

"You'll what? Scream? Run away? Tell the teachers? Call somebody? Too bad baby. All of them I not going to work. We've put a sign on the door that says keep out. And about those other threats, you're just too scared to do it," another one said, and they burst out laughing.

I clenched my fists until my knuckles turned white. I feel challenged by their snotty "remarks" about me. They are correct of course, but I am not letting them go away this easy! So I took a deep breath and screamed out loud. "Help!" I shouted out. They seemed surprised by my scream but recovered quickly as one of them leaned his face into me until his and my face were inches away from each other. My heart pounded and my hands are getting sweaty.

"Scared? Don't worry, we are not going to do anything hurtful. Just, you know..," he whispered into my ear. He touched my cheek slowly, caressing it.

I bit my lip hard. What am I going to do? I was starting to panic when his other hand touched my waist. Out of a sudden, the door burst open. They turned around, shocked to see someone entering the toilet. I was the most shocked. The person standing at the doorway was...yesung. He looked angry. Like, really angry.

"Let go of her!" he demanded. They smirked.

"Is this your girlfriend or something?" the one in the middle asked.

"I said let go of her!" he half-shouted. They looked a bit surprised. And scared too. Especially when they saw him clenching his fists, like a person ready to fight someone. Slowly, they walked out of the toilet. After they left, the angry look was now replaced by a concern look as he ran towards me. I was still stunned. Not forgetting to mention a little bit traumatized by what had happened earlier.

Yesung's POV

I was walking out of the class when I saw ryeowook being dragged by Kibum, the bully of the school. My heart started beating madly. What are they going to do with her? They, as in like kibum and his gang.

I followed them quietly. And stopped when they got in the abandoned toilet. What are they doing here? For a long moment, I just stood outside the door, pondering whether to go in or not. But after hearing ryeowook's voice shouting for help, I wait no longer and decided to peek in.

In there, I saw kibum whispering something into her ear. Then he caressed her chew slowly. I tensed up at the touch. When he is starting to touch her waist, I barged in.

It took me two shouts of "let go of her" for them to slowly back away, running out I the toilet. I sighed in relief. I quickly ran over to her. "Ryeowook-sshi, are you okay?" I asked her, touching her arm. She didn't say anything, which worries me. What made me worry more was the fact that her while body was shaking!