New friends...new crush?

Unrealised Love

Yesung's POV

She is pretty. Cute too. But of course no one beats my eunji. She is perfect in every way. Kind, smart, pretty, and ah...just so perfect.

My friends always tease us for being the most cute and loving couple among us. Although I denied it, it is kinda true. Everyone dates in school because they like each other but will then break up. No future for them.

For eunji and me, we are in love. We seriously love each other. We have planned maybe to continue our studies in the same university and if possible, marry each other. That's how I am totally in love with her. Well, about that future plans.., we do wish for it to happen but...who knows in the future what will happen?

The sound of laughing snapped me out of my daydream. I looked around the table and they seem to be laughing at heechul. "Ryeowook-sshi, you really are pretty. But remember, don't overtake me as the prettiest girl in this school," she fake-warned her. We burst out laughing upon hearing the statement. We know she is just joking but is serious in a way because we know her long enough.

But ryeowook doesn't seem to think that way. She is a bit frightened. Everyone can see it. The way she swallowed and nodded furiously. Her face turned red as heechul assured her that she was just kidding. Cute. Wait. What did I just say? She is cute? I am seriously needing a lot more rest time. My mind is now talking nonsense.

I brought eunji closer to me and whispered in her ear,"Let's go back together later." She smiled and nodded her head, leaning her body on my chest. Our hands are entwined together under the table. And for the rest of lunchtime, my friends and I (including the new girl) talked and joked.

At the end of the school day....

I was leaning against the gate of the school, waiting for eunji when i met ryeowook. She is just walking out of the school gate looking around as if searching for something. "Ryeowook-sshi!"I called out. She turned her head and seemed surprised to see me but comes forward.

"What are you waiting for?"I asked her.

"My mom."

"So.., how was your first day of school?"

"So far so good."

"Good to know... Oh and, wanna exchange phone numbers?"I asked her. She nodded. After exchanging, there's nothing left to talk about as awkwardness filled the air.

Ryeowook's POV

Kyah!!!!!!!!! I actually have engaged a conversation with him. And we just exchanged phone numbers! This is my luckiest first day ever!! There's a silence as we waited for our respective person. "Urm..., who are you waiting for?" I asked him.

"Eunji,"he answered, a smile creeping slowly on his face. I tried really hard not to show my disappointment. He must really love her. Like crazy in love with her. Well, whatever it is, I must not interfere with their perfect relationship as eunji is so nice to me. Suddenly, my mom's black SUV rolled in. "Hop in, honey!"she exclaimed. Which embarrassed me. Why must she said that out loud?

"Is that your mom?"he asked. I nodded, nothing to elaborate on that point.

"I've gotta go now. See you tomorrow!"I said then waved at him as I get in the car. I buckled my seatbelt and was about to plug in my earphones when I caught mom staring at me with this creepy smile. "What mom?"I asked her. She burst out laughing. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Not funny mom,"I said. She ruffled my hair.

"Is the boy beside you just now your boyfriend?"she asked. I shook my head furiously.

"Mom, he already got a girlfriend,"I explained. She shrugged, swerving her car to the left as we entered the garage. I quickly got out of the car to avoid any teasings from her.

The next day...

I am seriously excited, nervous, plus happy now! I mean, who doesn't when your biggest crush just sit beside you and even paired up with me to do this English project. Aaah!!!! I was too busy staring at his face that I didn't realise that he was waving his hands in front of my face. "Are you okay?"he asked. I snapped out of my trance and quickly focused my attention on the oh so beautiful paper. Ryeowook, you're seriously going to need some lecture. He is already taken! Face it! Ugh. And with that, we continued our project.