Friends? Nah.

The Perks Of Being A Stalker

 

Taeyeon woke up due to the unending sounds of her alarm clock. She glanced at the clock on her bedside table, "4:30 AM" she groaned. Although it was still quite early (since their classes will start at 8), she lazily stood up anyway. She grabbed her towel and her clothes from her closet and quickly went to the bathroom.

 

 

Taeyeon opened the shower and cleaned her body carefully. She was deep in thought whether she would go to the party which Jinri was talking about last night. As usual, she thought that it is better not to go. She had her reasons anyway. First, she was popular and who knows what she would do when she's not sober; and second, Jessica is going to attend.

 

 

She likes Jessica a lot but that doesn't mean she's going to confess to her or something.

 

 

After a while, she decided to go out and get dressed. She took her bag along her purse without bothering to get her keys. Thinking it was early for Jessica to wake up, she decided to walk.

 

 

Taeyeon went downstairs and met Jinri there. She was offered by her a plate with a pancake on it. Jinri let her sit before talking.

 

 

"So unnie, are you going to Tiffany's party?" Jinri looked at her, hoping that she would agree.

 

 

"Nah. I told you already last night, right? Why do you keep on asking me the same question?" Taeyeon isn't mad, she was just annoyed.

 

 

"But unnie.." Jinri whined. "You have been stalking her since like forever. Why not confess to her then? You know I wouldn't like it to see you hurting because of her.."

 

 

"Jinri.." Taeyeon smiled at her. "I won't ever confess to her and you know that right? If I did, what will happen then? Of course, she was going to reject me! She doesn't swing that way for Pete's sake!" 

 

 

"Are you sure?" Jinri grinned. "I heard that she's into girls more than boys unnie."

 

 

"Ahhh shut up Choi Jinri!"

 

 

"I was just telling you the truth. Why not befriend her?"

 

 

"Friends? What will happen after I befriended her? Stay innocent like I didn't like her for more than a year?"

 

 

"You know what, you really at love." She sighed. "Relationships start by being friends, just so you know!"

 

 

"But some are not."

 

 

"Whatever Taeyeon- unnie." Jinri rolled her eyes. "Fine.Stay being a stalker then."

 

 

"I will." Taeyeon winked and stood up. "I'm going now Jinri-yah. See you later."

 


 

Jessica woke up earlier than the usual where in fact, she didn't able to sleep well. Why? It's because of Taeyeon. No, she didn't like her. She was actually mad at her for turning down her offer. Jessica knew Taeyeon was really popular that's why she was kind of snobby.

 

 

"Stupid midget for turning down my offer." She hissed as she kept on rolling on her bed. "Fine, fine. I bet she didn't like me. Psh. As if I like her too." Jessica scoffed at her statement and got up from her bed. She messed her hair out of frustration as she took a step forward.

 

 

After an hour, she went out of the bathroom and dressed herself. She wanted to go to her school early. Why? To sleep. Jessica thought that maybe she can sleep there peacefully. As she sat down, her sister kept on blabbering which was being ignored by no other than, Jessica Jung.

 

 

"YAH JESSI! WILL YOU PLEASE STOP IGNORING ME?" Krystal said with an irritated voice as she glared at Jessica.

 

 

"Urgh. Fine. What the hell do you want?"

 

 

Krystal smiled at her in response. "Well, I was just thinking if you're going to Tiffany unnie's birthday."

 

 

"Yeah of course."

 

 

"Okay!" Krystal flashed a smile.

 

 

"Krys, I'm heading to school now."

 

 

"Wow, that early!"

 

 

Jessica smacked her sister's head playfully and stood up. She grabbed her things and hastily went to her school. Unbeknownst to her, Taeyeon was watching her every move, her every step.

 


A/N: Hello! I know that this is really a boring chapter so I would like to know your thoughts/ opinions and suggestions for this story :D Feel free to comment. By the way, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

 

 

One last thing: PLEASE VOTE SNSD AND TTS FOR MAMA 2014. THANKS <3