First Meeting

The Perks Of Being A Stalker

 

She knew she can consider herself as a stalker but she knew she wasn't a bad girl after all. She was really different from those people who were chasing her. It may sound a little bit creepy but she followed her wherever she goes - malls, libraries, restaurants - everywhere. She knew about her limits though, and that's one thing she liked about herself. Unlike those 'bad stalkers', all she did was following her and that's it. No more, no less. She was not going to hurt anyone, especially her.

 

 

 

It became her daily routine. After class, she would dress up using totally different clothes that wouldn't fit her style. She used those clothes as a disguise. She was popular and she was actually aware of it, not that she mind though. That's also the reason why she was being extra careful not to get caught. She knew that her fangirls were head over heels for her and she find it quite annoying.

 

 

 

While she was walking back to her classroom, she bumped into something - someone rather. She was preparing to scold whoever that person was but she shook that thought away when she saw the person.  The latter kept on apologizing for what she did. Her voice was so captivating. She thought.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump--"  The girl offered her hand but she didn't take it. Feeling embarassed, she withdrew her hand, composed herself and smiled at her own clumsiness.

 

 

 

"It's fine." She put her usual cold stares, not failing to meet the other brown orbs.

 

 

 

"Look, I didn't really mean to bump at you. I'm really really sorry. If you want, I will gladly treat you for lunch.."

 

 

 

"I said it was fine, didn't I?" And then she walked away.

 

 


 

Throughout the day, she wasn't able to focus on her lessons. The girl she bumped with earlier gave her weird feeling. Before, she was doubting that she'd get the chance to talk to her even after graduation. But it happened at the most unexpected time and place. She even wanted her to treat her lunch tomorrow which she rudely turned down.

 

 

She didn't feel any regrets for not accepting the offer, or maybe did she? But she knew it was for payback or something like that. She knew she was just doing that because it was her fault for not being careful enough, not that she wanted to be friends with her.

 

 

"Class dismissed. See you tomorrow."

 

 

She was glad that class ended earlier that the actual time. She quickly grabbed an old-fashioned pair of jeans and shirt inside her locker. She also took the glasses to make her look like a nerd. When she saw her reflection, she grinned from ear to ear feeling satisfied.

 


 

Like her usual routine, she followed her using an old car that was given by her father few years back. She was rich, but gaining other people's attention was last on her list.

 

 

The girl she was following entered a cute botique shop, checking what was the latest dress. She quickly scanned the place when she lost her sight at her girl. Fortunately, she was still at the shop checking if the dress would fit to her. Minutes later, she paid for the things she bought. She hid herself well when the girl got out from the shop. Maybe luck was on her side because she didn't notice her. That's what she thought.

 

 

Her driver fetched her but she wanted to make it sure that she'll arrive safely. Without hesitating, she followed her again but stopped at the front of her village. Her job was done, making her safe.

 


 

She was doing her assignment even though it was really late now. 11:22 PM. She murmured. Her eyelids were getting heavy but she needed to fight back. Out of 4 assignments, only one was left undone. She already drank two cups of milk to keep herself awake.

 

 

 

"UNNIE!" She got a little bit startled - no, scratch that -. She got really really shocked because of the sudden outburst. For Pete's sake, it was around 11:30 where people were sleeping peacefully.

 

 

 

"What do you want?" She looked at the girl annoyingly. "It's already 11:30! Why are you shouting earlier?"

 

 

"Sorry. Hehe." The latter scratched her head. "I just want to know if you're going to Tiffany unnie's birthday. She did invite you, right?" She nodded her head. "Soooooo, you're going! I heard Jessica unnie will come too!!"  The girl was taken aback. "I know you were following her Taeyeon unnie."

 

 

" WHAT. HOW. WHEN. WHERE. WHY... URGH. If you weren't my cousin, I'm pretty sure you will be dead meat right now, Jinri." She wanted to dig a hole 6ft below the ground and bury herself there. Jinri knew and I'm 100 percent sure she was going to tease me.

 

 

"Of course I am going to tease you from now on." The taller one, grinned. "Whatever, I'm gonna sleep now. Tell me if you want to confess, I'll help you." Jinri winked at her before closing the door.

 

 

What am I going to do now..

 

 


A/N: So how was the first chapter? Why am I not satisfied with it? Lol btw, happy birthday to the cutest maknae ever, Krystal Jung~ I DIDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING BTW. I EDITED ONLY THE FORMAT.