2.First Meeting

Their Love

3 YEARS AGO


 

    “I heard a new guy is joining the study group, is it true?” With food-filled mouth, Eun Jung asked Sehun.

 

   “You’re so disgusting, it makes me nauseous. And to answer your question, yes, you know Kai, right? He’s joining.”

 

    “Yeah, I’ve seen him around school. But how com..”

 

    “Some of us are studying, not talking around during a study group.” Suho butted in, quieting both Eun Jung and Sehun.

 

    “Oh, please shut up. We’re discussing stuff here. Plus, you aren’t studying yourself either.” That silenced Suho, Eun Jung’s brother.

 

    Everyone went back to studying after that comment, only to be disturbed a few moments later by a knock on the open slide door.

 

    It was a closed group and the study place was at Sehun’s house, a room just beside the living room. Eun Jung snapped her head to the direction of the door and was greeted by a guy, aka Kai, leaning against the door in a pose that he would consider fashionable.

 

    “Yah, it’s the new guy, Kai.” Eun Jung slapped Sehun arms and told him.

 

    “Hey, what up, man.” Suho welcomed him with some secret handshake, followed by Sehun doing the same handshake while Eun Jung looked lost and awkward in the whole situation.

 

    “Umm. Anyone here care to explain this?” She reenacted their little secret handshake.

 

    “Oh, hi. So, this is the sister you’re talking about right, Suho?” Kai questioned.

 

    “Yeah, Eun Jung, this is Kai, and Kai, Eun Jung.” Eun Jung smiled at him politely for she has just met this guy officially and didn't want to ruin her image yet

 

    “I know you. I mean, I’ve seen you around school before, what I didn't know was how you guys become friends and how I don’t know about it when I was with you guys,” she pointed her finger at Suho and Sehun,“literally every second of my life.”

 

    “Apart from the time I’m taking a bath or taking a dump or watching por..” Sehun stopped himself midway due to the zip your mouth gesture Eun Jung was giving him. She can’t believe how she become friends with this stupid who’s ruining her non-existence image right from the start, and Kai laughing quietly to himself isn’t helping with the matter, at all.

 

    “We just met when we play basketball while you laze around watching sloppy romantic drama and weep your eyes out.” Suho said reenacting her bawling her eyes out.

 

    “So,” Kai finally turn from them to her and said,“Let's start from the beginning, I’m Kai and you’re..”

 

    “Eun Jung and it’s nice to meet you Kai.” They smiled at each other as their eyes met for the very first time.

 

    It was the first of many more to come.