1.Life

Their Love

NOW


    A normal day at school again. Bickering with that hell of a man. Why does he have to bother her while he had so many others to bother. It's not like he liked her anyway, right? It's not like she wants his attention. Okay, maybe that's a flat out lie, of course, she wants his attention, who wouldn't want their cursh attention on them. Just not that kind of attention.

    "Stop throwing pens at me, Jerk!" Eun Jung yells at Kai, turning a 180 degrees from where she is sitting, she glares at him holding the pen that he just throws as if to throw back at him. She wouldn't, of course, who would if the other person is their crush of more than a year.

    "Oops." That's all he says before he goes back to study whatever that is in his book. Sure she likes him but she has to pretend not to, you know, not wanting to break off their friendship, if bickering is called friendship.

    It doesn't last, really. Not long after, a paper lands on her hair. A scratchy Boo, What up, Girl, Shut upWhat girl was he talking about with the boys? The paper is meant for her, but not what's written inside. With jealousy, she throws it back and make sure to stick a tongue out at him earning a laugh from him.

    Their friendship is complicated.

    "Yah, Eun Jung, you going to the movies afterward?"

    "Yeah. Aren't we all going? The boys and us, right?" 

    "Yeah, let's go together since we are going the same way."

    Well, so far so good. Oh and yes, they've been in the same class for a total of three year, this year being one. Kai, her and the boys. She walks ahead to take some books out of her locker only to get kneel by Kai from behind. Just when she thought they are getting along fine, he has to break it.

    "Yah! Jong In, stop right there this moment! Stop RUNNING!"

    "See you at the cinema!" Laughing, he runs away from her.

    "Let him be, he's just like that." Sehun says as he hangs his arm on her chubby shoulders.

    Yes, she's a little fat, just a little. And Kai, has always been cool and icy to other people (aka girls) but never to her and that doesn't really help. She's treated the same way he treats the boys and she hates that. It's just ain't fair.

    "I know, treating me as if I'm a guy. And you're no different." She eyed his arms on her as she speaks, and Sehun pretends not to hear and tightens his arm around her.

    She rolls her eyes in return because this is normal, this is her everyday life, in the circle of the lovely 6 boys, and she doesn't hate it one bit.