Chapter 1

Ghost in the Orphanage (one-shot version)

At midnight, someone knocked the door from one of the room in the orphanage. Jaejoong woke up from the knocking, wants to ignore it, but the knocking wouldn’t stop. With no other choices, Jaejoong got up and opens the door, no one is there...

“Huh? Then who knocked?” He closed the door, he walked five steps from the door when suddenly someone was knocking his door again. “Oh my god! What time is it, for god sake? I need some sleep you know!”

Feeling so annoyed, he goes back to his door and opens it harshly, wants to tell that person to stop knocking his door. Before he spoke, there was something that looked like a shadow, within seconds it attacks Jaejoong. He screams, “Arghhhhhhhhhhh!”

Later all the orphans came from their rooms and found Jaejoong’s room was slightly opened, everyone approach towards it. One of the orphans opens the door wider and looks inside, followed by the others. Their eyes become wide. They found Jaejoong lying on the floor with his eyes wide opened, and very still, not breathing at all. She's dead, Jaejoong is dead! Who is it that killed Jaejoong? Why did they do such thing, in the orphanage?

Unfortunately no one can answer the question. Even the coroners can’t tell what caused Jaejoong’s death, though there was two holes on his neck, they still couldn't figure out what is it that bitten him. So Jaejoong death was remaining a mystery.

*****

Ten years has past after the incident happened, Jaejoong’s room was remain empty and locked ever since. Many orphans ask the owner of the orphanage why, but up until now, he never gave them the reason. What is the owner hiding?

One day a new boy name Yunho came living in the orphanage, after having a car accident along with his parents. Luckily he survived, while his parents couldn’t make it. With no other family or relatives to stay with, he was placed in the orphanage and until he’s of age, he will get his late parents’ will that they left for him.

It’s been two weeks after Yunho moved into the orphanage, every night he wonders why is there a particular room that was never used. He heard from others that it was already locked up and no one knows why. Then that night, exactly at midnight he can hear someone crying. Who can it be crying at this time of night? He thought. He got out of bed and looks outside, no one outside… strange. When he was about to close his door, he hears the crying again. Yunho decides to follow the crying. After a while searching for it, she is positive that the crying comes from the locked room.

Slowly Yunho approaches to the room and she can hear the crying more louder and clearer. Even though it’s locked, Yunho give it a go on turning the door knob. Just one turn, the door is open. “Huh? It’s opened? But it’s supposed to be lock,” Yunho whispered/ Being so curious, Yunho enters the room and he sees a boy sitting on the bed crying, with his back facing him.

“Excuse me, who are you? How did you get in here?” Yunho asked.

The boy stops crying and turns to look at Yunho, a surprise expression. “You can see me?” the boy asks back.

“Of course I can see you. Why couldn’t I?”

The boy sihged, “Not even one person can see me at all.”

“How come?”

The boy hesitated at first, then he faces Yunho again. He gets up from the bed and gloat towards Yunho. Yunho’s eyes goes wide, he sees the boy floating… towards him.

“A-are you a-a-a ghost?” Yunho stuttered.


I've decided to split it into two-shots. I hope to be able to finish it by tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed it.