Bipolar.

Hadephilia

 

 

 

 

 

 

recap:

" What are you doing to me? " Sehun said.

 

Luhan's POV :

 

"w-what do you mean?" I finally managed to stutter after a long and awkward silence.

...

silence.

...

Suddenly, I saw his expression change. There was disgust and rage back in his cold face.

Did I say something wrong? 

He took his hands and pushed himself off me roughly as if I was a disease. Then, he just stood there looking me over with distaste clear on his face. Stand there and blink in confusion, yep, that's what I did as his murderous eyes bore into me. I never felt more insecure about myself as he kept looking at me from head to toe in disgust. He then turned around and walked out of the bathroom with a scowl on his face, leaving me half and confused.

I hurried outside and slipped on the clothes I borrowed from him....without permission. I didn't understand any of what happened, and I had a feeling neither did he. Why was my heart beating like this? I can't like him. He's going to kill me in less than 5 weeks. 

I snuck under the cool blankets of the queen-sized bed and tried to close my eyes to get some sleep, but my mind was bustling with thoughts. What did he mean 'What are you doing to me.'  When he said   'why'd you stay with me.', did he mean when earlier today when I made that dumb excuse to those girls that Sehun wasn't bothering me?  To be honest, I don't know either. My head thought ' tell them the truth about Sehun being an assain and run away' but what did my heart say?

My eyelids shot open when I heard loud racket out in the living room. I slowly slid out of the bed and tiptoed to the slightly ajar door.I stuck half my head out to peek into the living room to see a trail : scattered peices of glass that traces back into...Sehun...Sehun's bloody hand holding what seems to be a glass lamp. His broad chest heaving in and out as he fell to his knees and pulled at his hair in frustration. I stared in disbelief at the broken man a couple meters before me. I don't even realize I was moving till I found myself only an arm's reach from his still, subdued figure. Sehun seemed to have sensed my presense, for he slowly lifted his head and stared right into my eyes. I gasped at the gesture. However, it was not from fear this time, but from the sadness etched across his features. The moonlight streaming through the windows highlighted his tear-strucken face. Without knowing, I kneeled down and reached out to touch his hand but panicked when I saw blood oozing out from most likely a cut from the glass. I quickly ran to grab some ointment from the cabinet and some bandages from the pockets in my old clothes. The bandages I would use to wrap my wrist up after I cut it... When I got back, Sehun was in the same position he was in before: on his knees, arms laying there carefree, but his head turning to look aimlessly out the window. I fell on my knees in front of him and grabbed his battered hands. His head spun around at the contact and he pulled away briskly. I sighed as I forcefully grabbed it again and applied the ointment onto his cut.

 

Why was I even doing this for the man who doesnt give a damn about and probably won't hesitate to put a bullet through my skull?I could feel a pair of eyes staring into my soul as I slowly wrapped the bandage around his hands.

"I don't understand..." Sehun whisphered when he finally managed to find his voice again.

I stopped for a moment. Understand what? Why I was taking such care for him? Or why I didn't run away at probably my only chance to escape earlier today? Or maybe he didn't understand what and why he said the words to me in the bathroom. If he meant any of those, to be honest, I don't understand either. There was something that's been going through my head every since we met, did he even read my file? Does he know that I was the one who filed this case? If he did know, maybe it might be the answer to his statement-question  'I don't understand...'

 

"Did you even read my file?" I asked him. He slowly lifted his head to meet mine as he hesitantly said:

"No. I never need to. My job is to 'find and kill' with an occasional ' kidnap and kill.'  You just happened to be one of them." he said hushedly.

 

"good." I replied blankly. There's no need for him to know that he was sent to kill me...for me. What if he decided to back out of the plan?

He cocked his head to the side in wonder at my reply, then stood up and turned his back to walk back to his room. I don't know what's gotten into me but I did it anyways.

"Sehun..wait...I stayed because.....because.." I started.

He was in the middle of walking when he froze mid-step and turned halfway back around. I started the sentence, but I don't know how to end it. What was I supposed to say? 

 

"Because?" He said hesistantly waiting for my answer.

....

silence....

It was an excruciating wait as I finally found my answer. It was stupid, but it. 

____

 

"Because I want you to drag me to hell with you, Sehun." I finally said, hoping he might get the hint that I wanted to die so my miserable state of being can be forgotten and no more pain will come to me unless by the hands of the devil himself ( N/A: No. I do not worship satan. He is just the concept of this story, lol).

 

I felt the whole room get quieter than it already is. So quiet that, I could hear each and every breath coming out of our mouths and I was hoping Sehun couldn't hear the fast and loud beating of my hear slamming against my rib cage. And it got even louder as Sehun started towards me.

Right now, I wasn't sure if he was going to kill me...or what. And why was my heart asking for permission to fly out of my chest?

Do I like him? No, I can't like him. He's too damn cruel, and confusing.

One moment, he's this and this moment he's that. Also, he will kill me without regrets and forget about me.

There's no way in heaven I will ever li-

.

My thoughts were pushed away at the contact of skin agaisnt skin. My lips against his lips to be exact.

Wait. What?

 

He was moving fast and hungry as I stood still, not knowing what to do with the situation. Sehun's hand wandered to the small of my back and pressed me agaisnt his well toned...very well toned body. After a while, I finally gave in to the temptation. Who would resist him? but instead of mimicking and giving back the fast paced, desparate kisses, I cupped Sehun's face and slowly pressed my lips against his (most likely very experienced) lips. I let it sit for a good few seconds as I drink in all he has to offer at the moment.  I felt a jolt go through my body at the passionate gesture. I think he felt it too for he pulled away for a second and stare at me. The way he stared though, was with tenderness and affection.

 

Great. That's it. I am in love with hell. And all things that have to do with him. 

 

I stare back at him with...love. I have no idea if it was love or not, because I never felt this before. It was strange...but inviting. No one in my entire short existance has affected me the way this stranger did. Sehun leaned back in for another kiss and I accepted. Except this time, it was slow and passionate. He moved his sweet lips over mine in a way that makes my stomach twist in agony for more everytime. I bit and indulged myself on his soft lips as he carressed my face leaving my skin tingling as he traced my features. 

 

HIs aura may have seemed dark and voilent to others but to me....it was like a drug. I'm attracted to his mysterious and dangerous persona. I found myself in love with every move he makes, even if it was voilent, it still made my heart pitter-patter. Wasn't that a sign of..love? I, Luhan, am overdosed with Hadephila, the love for hell , a.k.a. Sehun.

 

"Sehun.." I whisphered his name onto the corner of his lips as tears welled up in my eyes out of happiness.

He suddenly froze and I panicked all of a sudden. I pulled away from his warm touches now turned cold. His hands are now back on me and I felt my body hit the cold marble floor before I could ask him what was wrong. My eyes traveled up to meet his face which was contorted with fear.

Fear : something I never thought Sehun would have, was now displayed in front of my face.

I have seen mad Sehun and confused Sehun, but never have I ever thought I would witness scared Sehun.

He held on to the couchtable as if to keep him from falling. My hands were trembling as they reached out to Sehun as an attept to calm him down.

 

"D-don't touch me!" he stuttered. Wait, stuttered? 

 

"Sehun-ah~ What's wrong?" I asked as I stood up to reach my hand out to him. I wanted to understand him! I wanted to know him more than just a murderer!Why won't he give me the chance? I want to help him with whatever his situation is that's making him like..like..this.

Before I could go over to the trembling Sehun, he went over to the coat rack and grabbed a black blazer before running out the door leaving me screaming his name.

"Sehun! Wait! Please..." I said through the crack of the door but decided it was useless."Stay with me...."

I slumped down to the ground with my back against the door. He can't be gone that long, right? It was nearing midnight, he'll be back soon. So I waited.

and waited.

and waited.

 

_______________________________

 

I woke up with an ache in my back from leaning against the door the whole night waiting for Sehun.

Wait. Sehun! He hasn't gotten back yet. What the hell did I even do?

 

It's funny once you try a drug and then you start craving it. And you just sit there and wait, till you get some more. That seems to be my situation right now. I kissed Sehun. He's my drug. He left. I want him so bad. I felt love yesterday night. It felt addictive. Like a rush of adrenaline. But now, I'm just going to sit there slumped up on the floor against the wall on the left of the door, waiting till he comes back.

 

///////

 

I glanced at the clock on the wall with the koala in the middle. It was a pale gray with a cute black button nose and 6 whiskers on the left side and 8 on the right, There were 137 white tuffs of fur around the mouth of the koala and the rest of the 825 tuffs were gray. I memorized everything about this clock from the circumference to the numbers of pixels on the koala design. I counted the seconds of the time I waited. 50,426 seconds. 14 hours. 0 minutes. 26 seconds.

~

There was a sound near the door and I recognized it to be a pretty woman's giggle. I heard the clapping of her heels on the ground as she stumbled towards what seemed to be my direction. There seemed to be another person with her.

The door suddenly opened flew opened and there was the person I've been waiting 50,426 seconds for. 

However, he had company, who was giggling and kissing his neck. He seemed to like the y gestures.......

until he looked down at the floor below him just to see my pathetic figure who has been waiting for this man to come back home...

for 50,426,000 miliseconds,

50,426 seconds, 

840.43333 repeating minutes,

14.00722 repeating hours.

 

I  waited... for ing 50,426,000 miliseconds, 50,426 seconds, 840.43333  minutes,14.00722 hours.

 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

authors note:

please please please forgive me for wasting your time.

Im not gonna ask you to vote or anything cuz its just a waste,

but thank you for reading this of a chapter! 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////