Just the Average Case

Hadephilia

 Sehun's POV

______________________________

It was morning. .
  I groaned when I heard the busy street of the Gangnam District roar below me. 

  I opened my eyes just to close them again as the morning Sun hazed my vision. It didn't help that my whole high rise penthouse was either in shades of blinding quartz white or glass. The only non-mono color was the black marble floor. Wait no. Thats monochromatic too: the color of death.

But then again, everything that has to do with me involves death.

Oh. Did I forget?
There was also red in my house.
Blood of my victims collect daily on my floor that I sometimes forget to clean up.
No biggie. At least, not on my scale.


I'm Oh Sehun, 
Kidnapper.
Hitman.
Top #2 in the country. Call me whatever, as long as the word was to be feared.


Why top #2 in the Republic of South Korea?
Because of my rival, 
Daehyun. Damn you.
Technically, we're a tie. Except he was older by 2 years and he always had  .5% more kills than me. Bull.

I dragged my to the bathroom and took a quick shower before putting on a black Armani suit. Dressed to impress. I headed out the door and got in my slick black Mercedes. Black everywhere, reminding me I was the definition of death.


I pulled up in the parking lot of S.M.E., the company who recruited me years ago after my dad..a former assassin, died, something I don't want to talk about..

The result of me working at S.M.E. ? I couldn't ask for anything better.
My job was an addiction. What did they call it? An adrenaline junky? The thrill of committing a crime and getting away with it made me want more and want to do more. The frightened eyes of my victims make me want to hurt them even more.More. More.More. I can't ever get enough. Murder was like a drug, I can't quit. The feeling of evil and blood on my hands is like having an ..... multiplied by 100. The feeling was undefeatable. Expecially the stack of greens I get after my task is completed and done, it was counting by the thousands . The best ladies, newest technology , designer clothes. I had it all. All it took was a bullet to the head or a knife to the throat. Again, no biggie.

Yes, I was a cocky, arrogant, egotistical , but if you had my life, you wouldn't give a damn. I wasn't missing a thing. I might have a cold heart, but hell yeah, it was worth it. Not that I had anyone to share it with, nor do I want to. Everyone dies anyways, no need for what was that word people say these days? Love? Pftt. Love, my . Who needs emotions and when you have big bucks and a lot of thrill in your life? No one! I smiled at my luck as I entered my task manager's office to recieve my next task.

"Good morning, Mr. Oh."

I grimaced at the title. Again and again I had to tell him , I was only 20, though not your average one.

" I told you Jongin..call me Sehun. I feel old." I instructed him.

Jongin snickered and handed me a file. " Your next task: Lu Han. He's in Devil's Den University.He's still young - ish. Don't kill him right away. Do it after..a month? He's an old friend. I know him...personally and he.....he just..needs a little more time..."

I raised my eyebrows. " Friend? You have them? Didn't the company teach you never to have any personal connections?..If that's even true, you'd just let me kill your...probably only "friend"?

No reply.

"Warning, Sehun, before you start, keep in mind that he isn't your average victim."

I scoffed. They're all the same. Screams and cries begging for mercy. Well guess what? I'm the spawn of Satan. This one is just like the others. Cowards. No one had and would ever not scream in my name. 

Oops. I just realized I said that outloud when Jongin gave me a look of disgust.

He muttered something along the lines of "self-centered brat"  and shoved me out of his office.


I walked out of the building and didn't bother looking at the profile of this...Luhan person.

Not that I needed to. My job was to find and kill.

That's why I was confused when Jongin said to keep him alive for a month. I'd rather not have a crying and screaming person locked up in my room for a month. I grimaced at the thought but decided to go see him tomorrow at his university.

He was just the average case.
No one special.


Authors note:

This chapter is so effing short, I know. I promise next chapter which I will post tonight, will be way longer! I'm so sorry to dissapoint you guys with this ty chapter!