Chapter 5

K.I.S.S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of weeks passed by and Tao made great progress, soon Aeyoung ran out of things to teach him and she was dismissed as a mentor. 

But throughout those few weeks Tao began to pick up small things about her, the way seh spoke and carried herslef was intriguing to him. He 

became interested in her but she didn't show any interest towards him so he supressed it.

It was not love, just curiosity, for now.

 

Aeyoung went on with her normal duties and soon forgot about Tao until she heard a couple of her collegues giggling and gossiping close to her.

"I had such a great time with him last night"

"OOO How far did you get" The other asked.

The former held up three fingers.

"3rd base, WHOA that must have been amazing"

"It was, I can't wait to go out with him again"

 

"These girls throwing themselves and lives away for a guy that doesn't even truly care for them" She thought to herself.

"Maybe I should speak to this guy myself.. He is going to be sleeping around with my entire work force if I dont stop it now"

"Hey you two....Come here"

The two girls looked at each other before walking towards their senior.

"What is it that you need Director?" One asked

"Tell me who is this boy you were talking about just now?".

The girls gave each other another glace before answering.

"I do not know what you mean"

Aeyoung gave them a stern look before asking again " Who is he?"

"UH.. I dont think Tao would be interested in you Director Bae"

She took a step back "Bwoh w-why would I, why would you think I am.... No I am not interested in Agent Huang thank you very much" 

The girls rolled their eyes clearly thinking that she was bluffing before walking away, But aeyoung could still hear what they said before turning the corner.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter