Chapter 2

K.I.S.S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

:6 years later:

 

"Taemin where are the new weapons your team created, I need to fix the small kinks Kim sunbaenim waa talking about" Ae young called out.

"They are perfect, what are you talking about. NOTHING is wrong with my weapons" he answered stressing the word nothing.

 

"Oh MinMin when will you let your pride down" She

said as she ruffled his hair.

"Argh my hair..AE YOUNG!!!!!" She

laughed as she walked away from her bestfriend. These were the rare moments she smiled. Other people in the organization saw her as quiet and secluded but Taemin brought the best out of her. 6 years ago she entered the agency at the.bottom, working under others as an assistant or intern. Because of her level of intelligence and ability to grasp ideas quickly she finished college early, acquiring many certifications in multiple forms of engineering. Everyone in the development and intel area were extremely smart, Aeyoung was just one step ahead. Now she was the head of the department of engineering.This agency became her home, her life, the place where she belonged, it was her everything.

"Aeyoung the president wants to see you" an intern informed her.

"Ok" Aeyoung took the usual route the the president of K.I.S.S's office. She entered the room expecting to b alone with the president but someone else was already sitting infront of him

"You called for me sir?" She announced her arrival.

"Ah director Bae plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter