Chapter 3

K.I.S.S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aeyoung drove home thinking about how she can possibly tutor a field agent. Walking into her 2 bedroom apartment where she lived alone she began to think about him.

"He looked tired, why are his dark circles so visible does he now sleep?"

She sat down on her bed.

"He looks arrogant, ugh the way hr smirked at me......jerk"

" It makes me mad just thinking about him. How can I teach someone like him"

She covered her face with a pillow and screamed into it to relieve herself of some of her frustrations.

 

 

Next day

 

Aeyoung rushed down the stairs, grabbing her notes and bag on the way out.

"Why can't I ever get up early"

She mumbled as she crossed the lobby.

Infringe of her building was a black sedan, as soon as Aeyoung opened the building's door the car door opened as well and she slipped in. After she put on her carseat the car began to move.

"You are late again"

"I know I know I am sorry Taemin-ah you know how I am"

The man shook his head.

"You need to get yourself a car, I'm not  always going to free to give you rides, and you know that president lee doesn't have any company cars available for you"

He kept his eyes on the road as he tried to explain the need of a car to his stubborn friend.

"AAAhh please I know you mean well Tae but my head hurts so much from the news already"

She put her hands on her head. Taemin smiles at Aeyoung's actions.

"Oh that you have to train that new agent, Zitao right"

"Yea but I am not an agent, I am an engineer...... it doesn't matter if we were trained but I'm not wasting my skills on him when you know what I really want to be using them for"

" I know when the time comes, when the time comes. And besides you don't have to show him that you need to teach him the techincal things, weapons and such"

"But"

" don't tell me that you can't teach him basic electric diffusion either"

Taemin joked.

"But"

"Listen Aeyoung I'm not all for you spending time, he seems shady to me"

"I know right, he doesnt seem trust worthy but if ajusshi accepts him then I will too"

She lets out a sigh. Taemin reaches over and places a hand on her shoulder

"If anything happens youngie then remember I am here"

She hits it his hand away while laughing

"YAH you are making it sound like I am going to war or something"

"Hey I'm just looking out for you. You are my bestfriend" He reminds her.

"Yepp the one and only" she grins

 They reach the ehadquarters laughing, all of Aeyoung's worries have taken a backseat for now.

 

 

Once they enter Aeyoung puts on her professional face while Taemin keeps his childish grin on.

"I'll see you in lunch then" Taemin says before heading off to his own office and labs.

Aeyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter