Chapter 4 (The Past)

Dancing Under The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Hyoyeon entered her house, she was very surprised to see Jin in her house. He was sitting on the couch while sipping some tea served by Hyoyeon's mom.

Hyoyeon's POV

I am shocked to see him in my living room. Yes, he's Kim Seokjin, my ex boyfriend. The one I met seven years ago, the one who said he will never leave me for another girl, and the one who said he will marry me...

Flashback

7 years ago

I was alone on the beach, crying and thinking of my favourite uncle who passed away yesterday. I can't control my tears. I sobbed a lot. Even when I cover my mouth, people can still hear me crying. He was the only uncle I have. He was very kind to me. He always treats me like I am his daughter. He is one of the closest person to me besides my parents. Now that he's gone, I have no one to talk to.

"Are you having a problem?" a person behind me asking. He had such a sweet and gentle voice. I even get goosebumps after hearing his voice. As I tilt my head, I saw a person standing behind me. He look at me with a confusing look on his face. I am amazed by his look. Pretty face, a very tall figure, broad shoulder, beautiful collarbone. He is just... perfect. He approach me slowly and sit next to me. He then held his hand and said "I'm Seokjin, you can call me Jin. The prettiest boy you will ever met." "Eww, what's with the confidence?" I said to myself.

"I'm Hyoyeon." I replied while grabbing his hand and shake.

"Why are you crying?" he asked.

"Oh, it's nothing. The sand just went in my eyes." I replied with a smile while wiping away my tears.

He lift up his hands and put them on my cheeks. He then wipe my tears.His hands are so soft that you don't even want to let go of it. It is so precious. I felt some heat went up my cheeks and my face turned red. I am very embarrased and then look away from him. His face also became red. A few moments later, he clear his throat and say, "So, why are you crying?"

"I told you the sand just went in m eyes." I replied.

"Stop lying. Just tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter