Chapter 2

Dancing Under The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's join this audition!" Hyoyeon shouted excitedly.

"All we have to do for the first audition is send them our dancing video," she continued.

"Please...." Hyoyeon begging them using her aegyo.

"Well, I don't think this is a good idea, I mean, look at the entry fees.." Kris interrupted the excited Choding.

"100 000 won?!" Hyoyeon scream with her eyes wide open. Her expression has now changed.

"I don't have that much money," Hyoyeon eyes started to become watery.

J-Hope who's quiet since just now approach Hyoyeon and rub her back to try comforting her.

"Well, maybe we can find a way to earn those money." J-Hope interrupt.

"How?" Kris asked.

"Maybe a part time job will do.." J-Hope answer with hesitation.

Hyoyeon lifted her head and started to wipe her watery eyes. She is now looking at her best friends.

"I know, how about we work at the restaurant nearby our dancing studio?' Kris suggested.

"I heard that the owner is working alone so maybe we can help her." Kris continue.

"Well, that wasn't a bad idea. Besides, the place was crowded during the lunch break." J-Hope said, supporting Kris's idea.

"But can we managed to get those money quickly?" Hyoyeon asked worriedly.

"Don't worry my Choding, the closing date is in 2 months time." J-Hope said while pinching Hyoyeon's cheek.

"Ouch, that hurts you Horse!" Hyoyeon said with a sulky face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter