Chapter 3

Dancing Under The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finished practising, Hyoyeon went back home as usual. On her way home, she felt like someone was following her. But when she turned around, no one is behind. She accelerated her walking pace but when she did that, the footsteps behind her follow. She is too afraid to turn around so she walk without even looking back. Suddenly, the person behind her grabbed her wrist making her scream loudly with her eyes close thightly.

"Hey, stop screaming! It's me, J-Hope." the person who's following her all this while was J-Hope.

Hyoyeon open her eyes and start hitting J-Hope's arm repeatedly making him in pain.

"Yah! Why do you scare me like that?!" Hyoyeon said while pouting her lips.

"Awh, are you scared my Choding?" J-Hope said with a teasing tone. He grab Hyoyeon's shoulder and hug her thightly.

"I just wanted to make sure you safely arrived home my baby," J-Hope said with his arm around Hyoyeon.

"Don't call me baby, I'm not a baby anymore!" Hyoyeon said pouting her lips.

"But you're still a baby to me," J-Hope said thighten his arms with Hyoyeon in it.

"Okay, you may release me now. I can't breath."  

J-Hope laugh while releasing his arm slowly. They are now walking side by side holding hand. Hugging, holding hands and a kiss on the cheek are normal to them. Because they are best friend since they were a little kid. 

"Thanks for accompanying me tonight." Hyoyeon said with a bright smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter