[pt.3] Clean Slate

Clean Slate

Part 3

“Broke up with her.” She looks away from me.

“What?? No!” I said firmly.

“I already broke my engagement with that guy! So it’s your turn” 

Jessica is really crazy! There’s no way I’m gonna break up with Tiffany.

“No!”

I saw Jessica tried to grab a fruit knife that lying in the table beside her bed. I knew what she gonna doing and I grab fast the knife before she reach it first.

“Yah! Are you crazy ?!!” I yell to her.

“give that back to me!” she shouted.

“No! Jessica what’s wrong with you??” I put the knife away from her reach.

And now she was trying to pull off the IV from her arm.

“Yah! Jung Sooyeon!” I ran back to her and trying her to stop what she’s doing.

She grabs my hand and biting my hand before pull off the rings from my finger and throwing my ring.

“ackkkkk!” I groaned when she bites my hands and my other hands press the emergency buttons, to call the doctor and nurse.

“Jessica!” I don’t care about my rings for now.. Jessica condition is more important.

I grab her shoulder trying to calming her down.

“Jessica looked me! Jessica!” she still trying to get away from me

“let me go!” she fight back.

What happen to you Sica… why are you become like this?

Not so long the doctor and nurse came.

They saw what happen and they take over the situation.

The doctor excusing himself to take cares Jessica and order me to move away.

 I saw the doctor injected something into Jessica bloodstream. And now she looks calm.

The nurses make Jessica lying into her bed and fix the blanket for her.

Jessica now is sleeping.

The doctor forced to give her sedative to calming her down.

After that the doctor said he want to have words with me.

We’re now in Dr Park room.

Dr Park explains to me what Jessica condition is. Jessica parents already tell Dr Park to trust me, that’s why he tells me about Jessica condition now.

“Ms.Kwon.. I hope you understand.. she cannot get stressed or this thing gonna happen again in the future.. Ms.Jung mental condition is not stable right now.. she can be dangerous if no one keeping eye on her.. She cannot be alone.. at least someone there’s to keep monitoring her.” Explain the doctor.

I sighed deeply.

How I suppose to fix my problem if Jessica condition is like this right now? The only way is.. I just need explain everything to Tiffany as soon as possible.

I back into Jessica room.. She still sleeping and I already called her parents about what happen.

Its already 7pm.. I try to call Fany, but she didn’t pick up her phone.

Now I try to call Taeyeon.  

“hallo?”

“Tae??”

“Yeah? What’s up?”

“Tae can you take care of fany? she not picking up my calls.. so can you look at her for me? I think I can’t go home tonight”

“Where are you Yul?”

“I’m on hospital”

“what are you doing in there?”

“well Jessica parents insist to meet with me, so here I’m..”

“what they had to do with you?”

“Really tae? Are you gonna interrogating me right now? I don’t have time for that.. later I’ll tell you all”

“ok ok.. so why you can’t back home? Oh I still have recording right now.. But don’t worry I’ll look up for Fany later”

“Thanks Tae… I can’t go back because Jessica condition isn’t stable right now.. the doctor just give her sedative to calming her down”

“What? What happen?”

“Yeahh.. you know, I just tell her that I already engaged right now..”

“I guess she’s mad? She wants you to break up with Fany right?”

I sighed “Yeah.. she wants me to break up with Fany.. she even throw away my ring.. and then she start to making ruckus then voila here I am”

“Did her parents know?”

“I already tell her parents.. and her parents already know about Jessica condition.. that’s why they got back to korea.. they want to brings Jessica back to America” I explained

“I see.. oh Yul I got to go.. Don’t worry I’ll look up for fany later after I finish”

“Thanks buddy”

“Oh yeah you don’t mind if I sleepover in your house right?”

“Yah!”

“Hahahaha.. bye”  With that she cut off the calls.

“that midget!”

I’m really grateful to have Taeyeon as my bestfriend. I know she really fond of Tiffany, but I know she will never making move on Tiffany. About what sunny told over the lunch is true. Firstly Sunny wants Taeyeon to date Tiffany but Tiffany choose me over Taeyeon, and I’m really felt bad for her. I have no intention to date Tiffany first.. but Tiffany really hardheaded, and Taeyeon.. she ended up become Tiffany best friend. Taeyeon always cheering for Tiffany, she respect Tiffany decision even thou it might hurting her.

I textedTiffany that i’m not coming home tonight. I guess her phone is off right now… cause I still haven’t receive her reply.

I sighed deeply.

Today was a tough day. I felt so tired both mentally and physically.

I walk near Jessica bed, she looks so peaceful, it’s really different sight from hours ago.

I have no idea that her condition will be this bad, I know sica have this habit when she’s stress.. but this is already too much.. she need a professional help. Actually what really happen to you for these past three years sica?.

I lie down in the couch and try to close my eyes. I need sleep. I felt so tired.

 

-=-

 

I stirred from my sleep felt vibrate from my phone. I pick up my phone without checking the caller id.

“hallo?” I answered still with groggy voice.

“Yul?” I heard Tiffany voice from the other line. I woke up abruptly and my eyes searching for the clock checking the time.

It’s already 6 in the morning.

“Fany-ah! Baby.. I’m sorry for not coming home”

“its okay beside Taeyeon is staying over,hihihihi” she giggled

Urghhh that midget is not joking when she said she wants to sleepover.

“so are you already finished your work?”

Huh work? I’m not telling anything to fany.. I just inform her that I can’t come home.. it must be taeyeon.

“err.. still not yet.. but I try to finished it all today”

“okay then.. see you later.. bye.. and by the way good morning hon.. love you~”

“love you too.. bye” with that we ended our conversation.

Jessica still sleeps. Well she’s heavy sleeper afterall.

Today I was planning to make it all clear, I have already discussing with Jessica parents about this matter. Even thou they were hoping for me and Jessica back together but they respect my decision, what I had with Jessica is already in the past.

I stand up and stretched my body. My back its little bit hurt. I walk into the bathroom to freshen up. When I walk out from the bathroom, I saw the nurse doing the morning check up for Jessica and Jessica already woke up.

“morning Yul.. you stay over here?” she ask me innocently

“yeah” I smiled little.

“I’m happy” she smiled brightly.

“your condition is good Ms.Jung.. I’ll remove the IV drip now.. the doctor said you no longer needed this anymore” smiled the nurse.

“can I take a walk outside nurse?” ask Jessica. The nurse looking into me and then look into Jessica.

“yeah you can but make sure someone will accompany you.. because its dangerous if you wander alone” said the nurse.

Jessica looks into me with sparking in her eyes. What’s she’s planning about?

“of course! Thanks nurse.. have a nice day” Thanked Jessica when the nurse finish her morning daily check up with cheery tone.

“so?” she ask me while smiling brightly

“what?”

“you heard right what the nurse said?” I just nodded my head

“can you take me out today?”

“what?? No no.. you still weak sica.. I don’t want something happen to you later, you know right your parents might be murder me if something happen to their precious daughter”

“my parents not that cruel Yul” she give me her dead pan look. Okay I know I’m being overreacted.

“please Yull.. can we just take a walk around the hospital garden? I feel so suffocated in here.. I’ve been in this ward for a week Yul! I need a fresh air.” She reasoned. And I guess I’ll comply to her words again.. I’m such a fool! Jessica still has these powers to controlling me. I’m sorry Fany-ah.

 

 

 

tbc

 

 

 

A/N: Helooo~ everyone~ happy new year~ *i know its late but.. whatever~* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

well, i'm back! i just remember that i still have a bunch of on-going fic! *gasp* lol kidding! XD

so how are you guys? good? me too? did you all already move on with OT8? or... did you become MAOMAOS Army? LOL!! maomaos army what?? i only know MAMAMOO'S~ XD

see you later guys in the next update~

 

 

p.s: i'm not neglecting all of my fic.. i'm just being  lazy ~ hihihi~ ^^v