[pt.2] Clean Slate

Clean Slate

A/N: I apologize for the long delay.. i'm so sorryyyyyy... *bow*. Well, just for info.. this fic is AU! which mean SNSD doesnt exist! i reapeat.. in this fic SNSD does not exist! :)

 

 

[pt.2] Clean Slate

 

“Stay with me Yul” said Jessica.

“Please” she grabs my hand.

“I .. I c-cant..” I’m trying to let go from her grasp.

To be honest little part of me want to stay with her.. but if I do I might cause misunderstanding. I only see Jessica as my friend, and it’s okay right to be caring to your friends?

“Pleasee Yul only for this time.. I know I do terrible things to you.. but please.. I don’t know what to do anymore.. I have no one now.. only you Yul.. the only person that I trust.” She pleaded to me with tears start to fall once again from her beautiful eyes. I hate to admit that I might change my mind. Jessica surely she knows me so well. She knows my weakness, and she really using my weakness to persuade me.

“I’m sorry” I need to get away from this place as soon as possible, if not I may just ended gave in to her words.

I turn my back from her and ready to leave her room, but suddenly her words stopping my steps.

“You know me right Yul? And I do believe you already imaging what I might do to myself right?” she said firmly. I just rooted in my place listening to her words. I know she will threaten me with these.

“Please yul.. just till my condition become stable.”

I just sighed heavy breath. And yes I just give in with her words.

“okay..j-just for this time”. I said weakly with my back still facing her.

Not so long Taeyeon back to Jessica room. I think she sense the thick atmosphere around the room.

“err…  did I interrupting something?” she ask innocently.

“No..” answered Jessica. Taeyeon walk close into Jessica bed. And I know she glancing at me while walking toward Jessica, I bet after this she gonna interrogating me.

 

-=-

 

Our ride to home filled with the silent. I know Taeyeon want to ask me about what happen back then , but she haven’t ask me anything yet.

“I know you want to know what happen back then right?” I said to Taeyeon without looking to her. I keep my eyes into the window staring outside.

“you can ask me Tae.. I know you curious” I turn my head to her.

Taeyeon pull off the car into the side. And now she ready to interrogating me.

“so what happen?” she took pause to see my reaction first “I know something must be happen back then right?” continue Taeyeon.

I take out deep breath before giving her explanation.

“sica want me to stay with her”

“WHAT??” shouted Taeyeon

“are you out of your mind??” she rant

“you know what she capable of right in that state of mind?” Taeyeon seems get what I mean

“I only agree till she get better” I said

“Still! What about Fany?? Don’t you consider her feeling at all? That’s just ridiculous Yul! Who’s in their right mind got back to their ex who just dumped you for another man? Only you Yul!” what Taeyeon said is true, but I agree with Jessica  just because I don’t want to regret later if something happen to her.

“listen Tae.. I might not being fair with Fany.. but I know Fany will be understand..”

“you just crazy! I know little part of you still hoping for her! Just ended it Yul! I think you will clear it up today.. but what? You got into another complicated situation!” taeyeon complaining

“It’s easier said than done..” I mumbled

“just let it go yul! It’s been freaking 4 years! Goddamit!” Taeyeon banging the steering wheel. The tension in the car felt so heavy.. I can defense myself.. I know what Taeyeon said is true.. her intention to brings me is because she want me to settled what I still had with Jessica.. she want to help me to not run from my past.. she wants me to face reality.. but I guess I still coward like before.

I heard Taeyeon sighed deeply. She closed her eyes trying to gather her thought.

“you know what yul? Even thou I used to be in the same group with Jessica..  There’s a times when I despised her so much.. she can be so bossy and selfish sometimes” Taeyeon chuckled reminiscing her past.

“and when that time she tell us that you and her dating.. I think you already lose your mind!” Taeyeon stared at me. “I thought she just playing around with you.. but.. I see she’s serious.. she willing to change for you.. and I’m happy for that”

Hearing what Taeyeon said somehow it makes me flashback to when I still together with sica.. it’s still beautiful memory for me.. the picture from past keep replaying like a film in mind and suddenly there’s Tiffany face pop up and makes me back into reality..  I can feel guilty eat me up.

“Tell me Tae.. I just did made mistake” I guess the picture of Fany bring me back into reality.. even I still be friends with sica.. its not my obligation to stay with her.. she still had their family.. if she decide to do crazy things, her family won’t allow it right? Why I’m not thinking like that before? Why I just realize it now? I’m such stupid!

“You just did made mistake Yul” said Taeyeon repeating my words.

“arghhhhh! What I’m to do now? how will i face Fany without feeling guilty??”

“you need to fix it immediately Yul! I’m never forgive you if you hurting Fany Yul” Taeyeon said seriously.

 

-=-

 

“Fany-ah!” Tiffany and I stopped our steps and looking for the source of voice.

“Sunny?” mumbled Tiffany.

We see a petite woman with bright smile plastered in her face walking toward us. I think I know who that woman is.

“Yeah it’s me! It’s been so long! How are you?” asked Sunny who now embracing Tiffany. Sunny is Tiffany friends when she’s still in States.

“I’m fine, how are you? I see you never changed at all” said Tiffany. The two of them is to immerse with their conversation till they forgot about me.

“ehem!” I faked cough to catch their attention.

“oh yeahh.. sunny met my fiancé.. Yuri.. you already know her right?” smiled Tiffany.

“oh my god? You already engaged? Congratulation” Sunny congratulate us.

“why we don’t having lunch together.. I bet you two miss each other” I suggest to both Tiffany and Sunny.

“Yeah! Why we not had lunch together? You’re not busy right sunny-ah?” ask Tiffany

“Sure.. it’s okay with me” agreed Sunny.

Finally the three of us had lunch together. Tiffany and sunny too engrossed with their conversation, and I can see Tiffany really happy.

Actually today I plan to tell Tiffany about agreement between me and Jessica, and I planned to bring Tiffany to visit Jessica later. I think that’s the best solution I came up with.

Yesterday I try to tell it to Tiffany but I can’t, I’m afraid she gonna disappointed with me, and now..

Drrt..drrt..drrt..

 I felt my phone vibrate thru my jeans pocket. I picked my phone and looking into the phone screen.. Jessica called me.

Tiffany senses my nervousness.

“Something’s wrong? Why you didn’t pick up your phone?” she asked me.

“no no its okay.. just carry on” I smiled to Tiffany and Sunny.

Yeah I’m not picked up Jessica calls. I put back my phone into my pocket.

Tiffany and Sunny still chatting happily, I bet two of them really miss each other. It’s been awhile since the last time they meet. Tiffany work as head editor in one of biggest magazine in here really make her busy. Last time she back to her home in California is when I purposed to her. She wants me to meet with her family.

“So when you two decided to get married?” asked Sunny to both of us. Tiffany smiles while looking at me before back focused to sunny.

“Married? We still hadn’t thinking about it yet.. Well, both of us is kinda busy right now.. hahaha” giggled Tiffany. I just smile to Sunny, what Tiffany said is true.. We have no plan to get married soon.. don’t get me wrong, sure we think about our future but for now we just want to enjoy our time. Beside  I want to solve my problem first.. I don’t want my problem become our obstacle in the future.

“oh Sunny-ssi.. I hear you’re niece of Lee Soo Man, is that right?” now it’s my time to ask Sunny.

“Yes.. how do you know?”

“ahh.. I work with Taeyeon which turns out working under your uncle agencies management”.

“Kim Taeyeon? That midget? Hahahaha.. it’s been awhile I met with her” smile sunny.

“eh you know her?” confused me.

“Babo! Yull.. don’t you remember? I got to know You because Sunny is Taeyeon friends! Because of her I got to know you and taeyeon” explain Tiffany

“True true! Ah I remember! That time I plan to matchmaking you with Taeyeon but.. I guess fate not really into you and Taeyeon,hahaha” joked Sunny

“yah! Why you bring that up again” pouted Tiffany.

I want to give my respond to our conversation but vibrate from my phone stopping me to do so.

“why Yul? Someone calls you again? You better pick it up.. Maybe it’s important” said Tiffany. I sighed and stand up from my chair excusing myself to take the call.

I know its Jessica who calling me, what she need?.

“Hallo?” I answered her calls.

“Yulll? Why it took you so long to picked up my calls?”

“Sorry, I’m kinda busy right now”.

“oh..”

“so what’s up? Why you call me?”

“ehmm.. Can you come here right now?”

“What? Why?” shocked me.

“Because my parents want to met with you Yul” said Jessica excitedly

“Why I must meet with your parents?”

“Yull.. please.. they won’t stop nagging at me till you come here.. You know my mom right? She really persistent” pleaded Jessica

I sigh deeply before agreeing her again.

“okay.. I’ll try..”

“Really?? Thank you Yul! I’m waiting for you” said Jessica. Guess I’ll be lying with Fany today.

After done with the phone call I’m back again to our table. Tiffany and sunny still chatting happily.. I wonder why they never run out of the topics to talk about.

“oh you back already. Something wrong?” ask Tiffany. “you can go Yul if you need.. don’t worry about me, I still wants spent time with Sunny” Tiffany offered.

“Are you sure?” I just want to make sure.

“uhm.. Really it’s okay.. You can go.” She gives me her eyesmiles.

I still not feel good for leaving Tiffany, because I supposed to tell her about my agreement with Sica today, but  I think I’ll tell her when the timing is right beside I don’t want to ruin her mood.

“okay.. I’ll be going now.. and if you need anything calls me okay?” I said to her and not to forget pecked her lips. “oh Sunny-ssi please take care this klutz for me kay” I smiled to Sunny.

“Yah!” protested Tiffany

“hahaha.. sure” said Sunny.

With that I bid my goodbye to the two ladies.

 

-=-

 

I drove my car to the hospital Jessica staying at. This is only the first day I agree with Jessica wish, I wonder what gonna happen in the future. I must end it faster. Jessica cannot depend on me forever, I already have my own life and my own responsibility.

I still remember clearly the day when we broke up, well Jessica was the one who want to break up from me and I haven’t giving her the answer yet, that time I just walked away from her, that’s why our relationship is so complicated now. After I agreeing with Jessica, she said that our relationship actually haven’t ended yet, because we both knows that we just leave behind our relationship without a clear state, that’s why she really persistent to get back from the beginning, building our relationship once again.

Like I said before, Jessica is my first love. It’s so hard to forget your first love! Even thou they hurt you badly, but still you always have a special place in your heart for your first love, and its apply to Jessica for me.

When Jessica said over the phone that her parents want to meet me I was really shocked. Her mother is really against our relationship in the past, while her father.. Mr. Jung, he’s in the neutral side.. Neither agrees nor disagrees with our relationship. That’s why I’m so shocked when Jessica said her parent wants to meet me. What they want from me?.

I arrive in the hospital. I walk to Jessica room. I can see that’s no more reporters/paparazzi lingering around, maybe they get tired waiting for Jessica. I greet the two big men in black suits standing in front Jessica room which is Jessica bodyguard before I entered the room.

When I stepped into the room, I saw Jessica mother sit beside Jessica bed and her father standing not far away from Jessica bed.

“Good afternoon everyone” I said politely to Mr & Mrs.Jung while bowing.

I see Jessica smiling seeing my arrival.

“oh Yuri”’ greeted Mrs.Jung while smiling.

I saw Mrs.Jung walking toward me while smiling and she ushered me to take a sit.

“it’s been awhile since I last saw you Yuri-ssi. Jessica can’t stop talking about you for these past days” said Mrs.Jung. I only smile little reacted to Mrs.Jung friendliest. To be honest I’m not used with Mrs.Jung friendliness, in the past she always giving me cold shoulder, she even never want in the same room with me.

“how are you Yuri-ssi” now its Mr.Jung asking me

“I’m good sir” I answered politely

“Yuriiii.. I’m so happy you finally come” interrupt Jessica.

“I’m sorry Yuri if we make you come here In short notice.. Jessica mother really persistent and Jessica said its okay” said Mr.Jung

“it’s okay sir really” I replied.

I stayed in Jessica room for hours. i keep checking my phone, who knows Tiffany might calling/texting me, but there’s none.

 Jessica sense my anxiousness

“what’s wrong Yul?” she ask

“oh nothing” I smiled to her and put back my phone into my pocket.

I saw Jessica staring at my ring fingers and she seems in the deep think.

I put my other hands and covering my finger rings.

“what’s wrong?” I said to her.

“uhmm.. Yuri-ah..” said Jessica in inaudible voice.

Jessica’s parent just leaves not long ago. They said they still had another appointment, so that’s why now its only me and Jessica in the room.

“yeah?”

“have you already forgetting our relationship?” she ask me with her head looking down.

“I thought you’re the one who want me to forget about our relationship sica” she put her head up and looking directly into my eyes.

“you haven’t giving your answer Yul when I ask to break up, you just leaving without words Yul!” I sit up from my chair and walk into the window looking down into the busy street of Seoul city thru the window.

“What are you expecting from me sica? You know what? It’s really hurt when you said that words to me” I said in flat tone without looking into her expression.

“I know I made mistake in the past. And you said you already forgive me, so why we can’t go back like before?” she persist.

“I can’t.. and yes it’s true that I already forgiving you.”

“is it because you already have someone else?” she cut in.

I turn my body and looking at Jessica expression.

Those expressions are the exact expression when she gets jealous.

“yeah.. I already engaged with my girlfriend” I said to her.

“Broke up with her.” She looks away from me.

“What?? No!” I said firmly.

“I already broke my engagement with that guy! So it’s your turn” 

Jessica is really crazy! There’s no way I’m gonna break up with Tiffany.

“No!”

I saw Jessica tried to grab a fruits knife that lying in the table beside her bed. I knew what she gonna doing and I grab fast the knife before she reach it first.

“Yah! Are you crazy ?!!” I yell to her.

“give that back to me!” she shouted.

“No! Jessica what’s wrong with you??” I put the knife away from her reach.

And now she was trying to pull off the IV from her arm.

“Yah! Jung Sooyeon!” I ran back to her and trying her to stop what she’s doing.

She grabs my hand and biting my hand before pull off the rings from my finger and throwing my ring.

“ackkkkk!” I groaned when she bites my hands and my other hands press the emergency buttons, to call the doctor and nurse.

“Jessica!” I don’t care about my rings for now.. Jessica condition is more important.

I grab her shoulder trying to calming her down.

“Jessica looked me! Jessica!” she still trying to get away from me

“let me go!” she fight back.

What happen to you Sica… why are you become like this?

 

 

tbc

 

 

 

 

 

yeah really its tbc...

 

i'm serious..

 

hehehe... sorry.. :)

 

 

 

 

 

p.s: yes i decided to cut the last part into two part, hehehe... i know you can throw me bricks now *hide*.

so what do you think what gonna happen next? should i make one of them die? yes i mean one of YulTiSic character duh... -__- . Actually i already finished the ending.. i just curious with what my the readers thinking about this fic.. just tell me what do you think what gonna happen next~ hehehe~

btw thank you everyone for reading, vote and subscribing my fic.. i know i'm such an evil author.. i promised to updating this fic fast.. but.. hehehe.. i end up forgeting my promised.. i'm sorry :')