First day of Mix and Match collaboration.

Beautiful

Yeah, I don't sleep. Like, at all. I'm so anxious, I took those hours to prepare myself. I keep standing in front of mirror and practicing words that I will say to him. I want to look cool, but fun at the same time. Because it seems like he likes cheerful people like Jinhwan and Bobby. So I'll be as bubbly as I can be! >///<

Should I say Hi to him? Like "Hanbin, annyeong~~" and batting my eyelashes? AIsh that looks creepy. What would he think about me then? What would his team mates think of me? I'll just greet them all at once then, so I won't look too nervous. I can do it. I know I can!

-----------------------------------------

I met Soohyun and Hanna first, and I placed subtle hint that Hanbin and I are born in the same year, thank God Soohyun got the clue and put me into Hanbin’s group, good job, best friend!! But I’m still embarrassed by her writing in the wall. But I take picture of it, though. B.I HI seems to be a cool collaboration name, don’t you think? >/////<

Everything is set and I’m barging through the room and greeting them one by one, with cool and bubbly act as I prepared last night, of course. Acting sad that they don’t seem happy to see me works, as it makes Hanbin keep smiling and talking to me to keep me happy and appreciated. Such a nice boy he is.

The thing is, when it come to music, I tend to be serious and all business. I even forget for a moment that my crush is sitting just right across me with his perfect smile. I should stop being such an overachiever and try being cure and dependent to people more. That's what guys like, right? Anyway, I never know that Hanbin is so good at arranging song, and how considerate he is with his other members need to shine more than him, I'm very surprised! When we start talking about arrangement, I get really excited as I found out how fun it is to arrange song with him, although I don't always agree to his suggestion. His ideas are good and unique, and I try doing aegyo as I praise him, HE SMILES!! I’m soooo happy I almost lost myself. ~(^0^)~

---------------------------------------------------------

After the first day of shooting, we went for a break at 7pm for dinner. I keep looking around for him but I can't find him. Donghyuk said that I should look for him in recording room, and I found him there, alone, writing and nodding his head occasionally. Maybe he's start arranging the song already, so soon? I brace myself and walk to him, and stay as cool as I can.

"Hanbin-ah, what are you doing?" I ask while poking his shoulder.

"Ah, Hayi-ya. I'm just finishing this. What do you think?" He hand me his earphone to let me listen to his trap arrangement

"This is catchy and nice, how about the verse and harmonization between me and Donghyuk and the new guy?"

"Some of the arrangement stay as it is, others are still in process. Hayi-ya, his name is Hongseok-hyung. You don't remember his name yet?" He took the earphone and put it in his desk as he look at me carefully.

"Actually I'm really worried about harmonization part, I don't want to dominate the stage too much, as I know that they need to shine, right? But I don't know if it is this song or his unwillingness to learn harder, Hanbin-ah. I'm getting frustrated here." I pout as he sigh lowly. He is also tired, I guess.

"... and I do remember his name, I just don't like him. I don't know why. He's nice and keep smiling and looking at me. But I just feel uncomfortable around him. Maybe it's just me."

Hanbin looks surprised by my comment as his eyes widen, but his expression change to normal almost immediately. "I’ll talk to him about that Hayi-ya, I'm really sorry if any of us make you feel unwelcomed or uncomfortable"

“It’s not that, Hanbin-ah! You’ve been so nice and caring to me. Now I feel bad saying those things earlier” I felt guilty saying those complaints as Hanbin has the leader character. Of course he will take responsibility of anything s do.

“It’s okay. I’m okay. Actually it’s better for you to tell me everything, so we don’t have any bad feeling afterward. So I actually thank you for saying that. Don’t feel sorry, Hayi-ya.” He said that with a smile and he pat my head lightly, making me blush. Sometimes I forget that I’m a month older than he is.

“Aaaaaa~~ Okay. So, aren’t you hungry, Hanbin-ah? Let’s eat. I’m sure others are looking for us right now. I also want to tell Soohyun about our song.” I try to divert the topic, hoping that he won’t notice my pink cheeks and ears. I’m also quite hungry, actually. I need to eat too, you know.

“Let’s go. I wonder who’s the guess in Jiwon-hyung’s room. I bet she has lots of swag.” He stand and walk beside me closely that our shoulders bump occasionally. I’m so happy for this skinship! I know I’m weird.

------------------------------------------------------

The cafetaria is full! All members are there with Hanna and Soohyun. I can see the pattern, here. Those boys are circling around their girls, but it's quite obvious that Soohyun is leaning herself toward Jinhwan-oppa and Hanna keep stealing glances with Bobby-oppa. When we arrive to the table, Donghyuk ask Hanbin and me to sit next to him, so I sit beside Hanbin and Soohyun. I really want to say that I'm lucky to sit beside her, but she pour her heart and soul into looking at Jinhwan-oppa, so she doesn't even realize that I sat next to her for the first five minutes.

Ladies and gentleman, my best friend.

After several coughs and pokes, finally she notices my existence and hug me straight away.

“Onnie! Where have you been? We’ve been waiting for you for hours. How’s your group? All good?”

“Yah, Lee Soohyun. I’ve been here for like five minutes and you don’t even realize that your beloved onnie is right beside you.” I poke her forehead and laugh a little to see her pout.

“… and yeah, all good. How about your group? Did Jinhwan-oppa treat you well?” I ask her loudly while looking at Jinhwan-oppa attentively. I just can’t help to smirk a little.

“Of course, Hayi-ya. I always treat her well. I’m a perfect gentleman, you know.” He says that with great pride as he circle his hand to Soohyun’s shoulder.

“Isn’t that right, Soohyunnie, oppa treat you really well, right.”

“Ah, de oppa.” Soohyun blush so hard, she seems to be somewhat frozen for five seconds.

“Hayi-ya, don’t you know that we will be confessing our love to Soohyun at the stage together?” Yunhyung-oppa told me their concept eagerly while keep eating his bibimbap.

“Oh really? She’s really lucky! I’m so envious!!” I am seriously envious, why didn’t I purpose some romantic song to Hanbin earlier. Maybe we can have some romantic scene in stage instead.

“You want us to confess your love to you too, Hayi-ssi? Well that can be arranged!” Hongseok try to involve with the conversation as I find myself shocked to hear his remark.

“Ah, no you don’t have to, oppa. Our concept is quite different anyway.” I try to reply as polite as I could as I give him a little smile. I glance at Hanbin for a moment and thankfully he looks at me knowing what I meant. He gives me another I’m-sorry look but I just shook my head and smile at him.

After a while we’ve finished dinner and went home. Well, all except our group. Hanbin’s giving some points that we need to work on by ourselves.

“Noona, I think I don’t have your number yet. Can I have yours? We need to work on our parts, and I may need to ask for tips from you as well, Noona.” Donghyuk ask my phone number, and before I spell my number to him, Hanbin has already spelled my number to him. I am dumbfounded by the fact that he has my number.

Realizing my gesture, he asked “You’re going to give him your number, right?”

“Ah, de. Of course, thanks Hanbin-ah. I don’t know that you have my number.”

“Oh, your number? I got it last year from Taehyun-hyung. Is it okay if I have your number?” Hanbin seems to be worried by my question.

“It’s okay, Hanbin-ah. I’m just curious. Okay, are we all done? Let’s go home, it’s way too late.”

“Ah, you guys can go home first. I will finish this first. Okay? Donghyuk, can you take Hayi home?” Hanbin is pointing at his 'treasure map' in the table.

“I will come with you too, Donghyukkie” Hongseok add enthusiastically. I can’t help to frown a little, but it would be rude to reject his offer, right? So, here goes.

“Okay then. Hayi-ya, you go with them, okay? Sorry I can take you home myself.”

-----------------------------------------

My trip home was pretty uneventful. I mean it was okay, they try to make conversation with me but maybe I’m just tired, so I don’t really respond to their words.

“Noona, you look really tired. Sleep well, okay. See you tomorrow then.” Donghyuk wave and smile at me. Not forgetting to say thank you to them both, I go to my room heading straight to my bed. I hear my handphone’s beeping, so I take it from my bag, asking who would text me this late.

“I forget to tell you, this is my number. - Hanbin”

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you for reading and subscribing this, guys! You really make my day. Special thank you kimichi93 and yen_wcsc for your comment, also thank you muthiasy for your upvote!!