Consultation part 2 and follow-up.

Beautiful

I find Soohyun in cafeteria and drag her to our secret spot, some secluded training room. I show her my new Shoebox album I got from Hanbin yesterday.

“Oh my God, onnie! How did you get this? I want one too!!”

“Hanbin gave it to me yesterday as a birthday present, Soohyunnie! Can you believe that? I can’t believe that myself!”

“Really? Hanbin-oppa is giving you birthday present, onnie? Well, that’s fast.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Ah? Nothing onnie. I just mean that the fact that you guys get close just recently, and Hanbin-oppa is giving present to you already. That’s fast, rite?”

“Well, you can say that. Ah, he also gave me a Minne Mouse hat! I leave it at home, though.”

“That’s so envious! I want Jinhwan-oppa to give me present too, onnie~~ Please ask him to give me things too!”

“Yah! That’s just birthday present, Soohyunnie. He doesn’t mean anything by that, - rite?”

“Yeah, onnie. He doesn’t mean anything by giving you that precious and limited album and a hat from a cartoon character that he clearly knows you like.” She teases me with a smirk, that girl.

“It’s not that I don’t hope for anything, Soohyunnie. I just don’t want to get my hopes too high. There’s a chance that he’s just being a nice friend.”

“Ah! I don’t know what happened, but he suddenly call my phone when I’m just several feet in front of him. He said that he just want to try something out. That’s really weird, rite?”

“Uuuummmm, yeah that’s really weird.” She giggles a little. I wonder why she giggles like that.

“So, what did you say when he realizes that you’re using his song as his personal ringtone?”

“I lied. I tell him that it’s not personalized for him, he seems to buy it, though.”She frowns when she hears my answer. Maybe I shouldn’t lie to him?

“Sigh. Listen onnie. I will give you one important advice to you; consider this my additional gift for your birthday. You listen to this carefully, because I’m only going to say this once, arra?” Soohyun gives me a mysterious look, just like she’s about to say something really confidential and important.

“What is it?”

“It’s okay to be a little more confident, onnie. You can try to give him some subtle hints now.”

“WH-? What do you mean by that? Do you know something that I don’t know, Lee Soohyun?”

“I’m sorry I can’t tell you anything right now, onnie. My lips are sealed. But just follow my advice and everything will be okay. Trust me.” She winks with a playful attitude.

“Aaaah, you make me really curious, Soohyunnie. But I’m so shy in front of him, I don’t know how to do ‘subtle hints’, really. I just keep pretending to be cool and composed all the time, but my heart skipped a beat everytime he’s near me. I’m really hopeless.” I messed my hair in my desperation. How can I be so inexperience in this kind of thing?

“You will be okay, onnie. Just try showing him your true feeling instead keep acting cool.” She smiles and taps my back several times, trying to comfort me.

“Thank you, you keep helping me with my problems, I don’t even do anything to help you getting closer to Jinhwan-oppa. Mianhae, baby.”

“Don’t say that, onnie. I’m glad to help you. You don’t have to worry about me getting close to Jinhwan-oppa for now; everything will work out just fine.”

“But if something happen, good or bad, you really should tell me, okay? I don’t want you to handle your problem alone. I will try to help you in any way I can.” I hug her tightly.

Onnie, you suffocate me.” I let her go and we laugh together.

“Okay, so from now on, less being cool, more being Hayi, arra?”

“Yes, mam!”

---------------------------

He emailed me the longer version of Beautiful right after dinner. It consists of more raps from him and melody from Jinhwan-oppa. It’s three times better, hearing a clear and longer version of a song that makes me fall in love with him. If only he knows.

Hayi:

“Thank you for the song, I love it. Did I trouble you in any way with this file?”

Hanbin:

“You’re most welcome. No, not really. I just glad that you like it. I hope you will like our other songs as well.”

Hayi:

“I like your other songs as well, Hanbin-ah. I even preferred your version of  Just Another Boy to Soonghoon-oppa team’s version.” >u<

Hanbin:

“Emoticon?”

Hayi:

“Umm, yes? You don’t like emoticon?”

Hanbin:

“I don’t mind them, but you never use emoticons before with me. You do with Jinhwan-hyung though.”

Hayi:

“I’m just excited to talk about your songs. So, is it okay if I keep using emoticons from now on?”

Hanbin:

“Of course. That’s kind of cute actually.”

Hayi:

"Well, thank you? Anyway you're going to China tomorrow, right? Good luck!"

Hanbin:

"Yes, we are. But Bobby-hyung is not feeling really well, today. I hope everything will be just fine. Thank you, Hayi-ya."

"Anyway, can I ask you something?"

Hayi:

"Yes? What is it, Hanbin-ah?"

Hanbin:

"Do you want to cover 'Beautiful'? I'll do the rap and you sing Jinhwan-hyung part. It's also okay if you want to try rapping."

Hayi:

"Are you kidding? I'd love to! We'll do it after you're not so busy with Mix and Match anymore, then. Hanbin-ah"

Hanbin:

"Will you be busy promoting your new unit by then, Hayi-ya?"

Hayi:

"How do you know that?"

Hanbin:

"Let just say I have a very sensitive ears for hot new info. See you soon, Hayi-ya."

--------------------------------------

He's back from China and also finished his fan meeting in Seoul last week. Their finale starts tonight. Our schedules are so full that we barely meet each other. We text several times a week, though. I have texted him happy birthday earlier at 12am, too.

Hayi:

"Good morning, Hanbin-ah. It's too early to be awake, but I just want to wish you happy birthday! I hope everything goes smoothly today. Have a nice birthday. I owe you birthday presents, so tell me if there's anything you want from me, your wish is my command." \(>u<)/

He replies around 7 am, I guess he's just wake up. That birthday boy.

Hanbin:

Thank you, Hayi-ya. You're the first to wish me happy birthday, you know? I'll think of what I want for my presents. Because of that 's', it means I can ask more than one thing, rite? Tehehehehe~

I feel really happy and anxious with his reply, but that's not enough for me, I want to meet him! That's why I'm very happy to watch their performance tonight, at the same day as his birthday.

Should I give him something special?

or, should I confess?

When I'm still in my own mind, thinking about what to get him, my cell phone beeps.

Jinhwan:

"Hayi-ya, tonight we'll be having surprise party for Hanbin. Come to our dorm with Soohyun, okay? Make sure to dress prettily, arra?"

Well, that means I'm going to party, then. Better prepare myself. Hayi, hwaiting!

------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you for reading this ff, actually I'm rather stucked with idea for this ff. I'm sorry if this chapter is so boring. T_____T