Surprise!

Beautiful

I suggest him to go to Han River, he agrees. We walk together and talk about all of his roller coaster experiences in Mix & Match, their upcoming debut, and my sub-unit debut.

“You did great today, Hanbin-ah. Everyone did great. It was an amazing show tonight.”

“Thank you, I’m so proud with them myself. They train so much, Donghyuk even injured himself. I hope they effort pay up in the best way possible.”

“Yes, let’s hope so. I’m so anxious about the result, really.”

“Whoever gets chosen, it’ll be heartbreak. It’s so difficult, I can’t choose myself which one I prefer.”

“I know, they improve so much and they work hard. I even start to like Chanwoo goofiness around us. He’s so cute.”

“Yah! Chanwoo is my goofy dongsaeng, you can’t have him~”

“We’re arguing over your dongsaeng? Really, Hanbin-ah?” We laugh and talk some more about others iKON members. Maybe he’s sad that it’s all over and that’s nothing he can do to keep all six of them together.

-----

“We’ll start touring with Big Bang hyungs and you’ll promote your new sub-unite shortly after this, right?”

“Yes. I guess this will be quite a busy month.”

 “So, we won’t be meeting this frequent after all this, aren’t we?

“Sadly, I guess so. But I guess you won’t be so lonely, Hanbin-ah. You have all your members with you to keep you from being bored and depressed, ne?”

“Well, and I can accompany Bobby-hyung to your live performance every once and then. I can even substitute from him, can’t I?”

“Great idea! I’ll tell my manager whether we can make that happen.”

“I’ll ask PK-hyung as well. I don’t expect anything though because of our schedule and my responsibility as a leader. But it’s worth a shot.”

“It sure is.”

“Well. You don’t look so happy with that arrangement, you don’t like to collaborate with me, Hayi-ya?” I know that he’s teasing me, because how could he said that I’m not so happy with this wide smile plastered on my face.

“How could you say th-”

Suddenly his phone rings, he says sorry and picks it up.

“Yobseyo, ah Jennie-ah! Ne, gumawo. Yes, yes. What is it you want to talk to me about?”

He stops for a moment and talks to me.

“I’m sorry Hayi-ya, I need to talk to her for a moment, can you wait for a moment. I’ll make the call as short as possible. Mianhae.”

I just smile and nod. I see a bench not too far from there and wait there. I text Jinhwan-oppa, asking when I can go back to the dorm.

Hayi:

“Oppa, how’s everything? Can we go to your dorm now?”

Jinhwan:

“We’re still setting things up, Hayi-ya. Junhoe is still out buying stuffs as well. Sorry for making you wait so long. You can talk to him to kill the time, right? What are you doing texting me anyway?”

Hayi:

“Umm, he’s on the phone with Jennie. He told me to wait, so I just sit somewhere in this riverbank alone, oppa. It’s kind of cold.”

Jinhwan:

“Ah, I’m so sorry Hayi-ya. We’ll try to finish as soon as possible. Please wait for a moment. We have to make today his best birthday.”

Hayi:

“Okay, oppa. I understand. See ya.”

Jinhwan:

“See you later, Hayi-ya.”

I wait for five more minutes and start looking for him. I can’t find him, where did he go, really? What’s so important to be asked at night so he had to go so far away from me? Some secrets?

No. I’m not jealous.

Well, I’m a little jealous.

Hmmm, I’m so very jealous actually.

I know that they know each other longer, since they’re my senior as a trainee, and I won’t be surprise if they had a past together, but I just feel uneasy, and lonely, and not to mention, cold.

I don’t want to think about negative things, so I just look at the beautiful river and start enjoying myself. The scenery is so beautiful and calming, I should focus on this and not about them. I keep on convincing myself to focus on the river, when suddenly I hear something, a very familiar note playing not really far, and I get really curious.

“B.E.A.utiful.
So beautiful. So beautiful girl.
So beautiful So beautiful.”

I see on my far left, someone’s holding something, maybe a speaker I’m not really sure. It’s Mino-oppa and Junhoe. They smile and wave at me. What is it? What’s happening?

Suddenly, I feel someone tap my shoulder and it’s Seunghoon-oppa.

[Seunghoon]

You were heaven, even in this little moment all I think was you,
and now I wish for it not to be a dream, and you are real to me.

You left an impression even through a quick encounter.
You gave a change in the same today same tomorrow

Becoming the wind and becoming the sea.
You became my love and made me excited

I don’t want any goodbye; I want to keep being with you.
Like a bell you made me ring
.

Right after Seunghoon-oppa raps, I see Jinhwan oppa and Bobby oppa already are already standing near me, smiling. Then, Bobby-oppa starts rapping, followed by Jinhwan-oppa’s singing.

[Bobby]

Hello Goodbye it’s just passing
I hope it isn’t a memory, baby baby good night

Hello Goodbye it’s just passing
I hope it isn’t a memory, baby baby good night

Bobby-oppa is being sweet and playful with me. He waves to his right and I saw more people coming, I saw my bestfriend Soohyun and Chanhyuk, Hanna, Jennie, Jisoo-onnie, also other iKON members. I’m still so confused with all this. Music keeps on playing and they keep on singing beautifully.

[Jinhwan]

You are the ocean. You are the sun.
I’m dancing with you under the moonlight

You are my emotion. You are my all.
Our meeting was beautiful, don’t do goodbye.

So beautiful girl, I feel so good.
What a wonderful world feel so good

[Bobby]

Right now you are more beautiful than any other night.
My flower, I’ll only smell you. I’m your sun shower.

I don’t want ever to leave when this night passes,
so let me tell you.

Things that I hope to felt from you.
The present that I so desired and I wish I could have.

Did the night stars hide themselves?
Why couldn’t see anything but you. You were my only luck. I’ll hug you

As I saw more people, Jinhwan-oppa taps my shoulder and point somewhere and I watch someone come towards me with a bucket of flower. It’s Hanbin. He looks just as nervous and anxious as me. I’m officially in the state of shock right now.

[Seunghoon]

Hello Goodbye it’s just passing.
Let it not be that kind of encounter, baby baby goodnight.

Hello Goodbye it’s just passing.
Let it not be that kind of encounter, baby baby goodnight.

He’s getting closer, and I feel my cheeks heatened, and I keep on holding Soohyun’s hand. She squeezes my hand back as if telling me it’s okay. The others are circling around us and he keeps on walking towards me. My heart flutters everytime he come closer. He smiles at me, sweet and shy smiles that I love so much.

 Now he’s standing in front of me, looking straight at me. Giving his hand to me, I give him my hand and start standing in front of him.

[Jinhwan]

You are the ocean. You are the sun.
I’m dancing with you under the moonlight.

You are my emotion. You are my all.
Our meeting was beautiful, don’t do goodbye.

So beautiful girl, I feel so good.
What a wonderful world, I feel so good.

The song stopped and suddenly he remove his coat and place it over my shoulder.

“Jinhwan-hyung said that you’re cold from waiting so long here alone.”

“Sorry for making you wait, we need time to prepare this.”

“Hayi-ya? Do you like this new version of this song better?”

He keeps on talking to me, but I’m just frozen while holding on his hand.

“Hayi?” He asks me, looking worried because of my silence. His eyes are looking straight to me.

“I don’t understand; we were supposed to go to your dorm and celebrate your birthday there, right?” I look at him and then look at Jinhwan-oppa.

“Umm, Hayi-ya. Actually I’m the one making this surprise for you. I ask Jinhwan-hyung to put you on a mission. Are you okay with that? I don’t mean to make a fool of you, really.”

“So all you know this all along? Aish, I feel so stupid right now. So, the call from Jennie?”

“All staged, do you realized that Jennie’s here too?” He points at Jennie and she waves at both of them cheerfully. I just smile and nod to her shyly.

“So, Hayi-ya. You haven’t answered my question, do you like this new version better.”

“Hmmm, well not really.” I answer him with my infamous stoic face; he and others are shocked with my answer.

“I’ll love it more when you’re rapping it, not Seunghoon-oppa.” I smile

“Seriously guys, just make it official already so we can eat now. I’m hungry.” Mino-oppa says that and we all laugh at him.

“So, Hayi-ya. Just as what Mino-hyung said, I can’t just concluded thing just by your answer to the new lyric. Here goes.”

“Lee Hayi, I like you so much. I’ve been in love with you for quite some time already. Do you want to make me the happiest birthday boy by agreeing to be my girlfriend?” He asks and gives me his bucket of flowers sweetly.

“I do, Hanbin-ah. I really like you too. Happy birthday, Hanbin-ah.” I tiptoe and kiss his right cheek.

Yes, it’s official.

-----

A/N: Hi guys!! I took the pool result and make this! I hope you like it. I don't whether this will be the last chapter or not but I really have fun writing it. What do you think?

Btw, the real translation of 'Beautiful' is from fy-winner, thank you!