||Once Again|| (Really Short Update!)

Loving A Kingka [Short Story]

 

I woke up and got dressed for school.

 

As I went down, I heard murmurs coming from the dining room.

 

"Oh? Good morning, sweetie. Come and join us for breakfast." Jonghyun's mother greeted me as I made my way to the table.

 

I settled myself beside Jonghyun.

 

"I'm sorry Jonghyun's father had to leave early today. He didn't even have time to wait for you to wake up."

 

"It's okay, ma'am." I replied before eating.

 

"Come on, (_____). Let's go to school." Jonghyun said after I was done eating.

 

"Thank you for the delicious food ma'am. I'll be going now." I announce.

 

I went out the front door to see Jonghyun climbing into his convertible car.

 

I stared in awe at the car.

 

"Aren't you coming?" Jonghyun poked his head out.

 

"N-Nehh." I jogged to the car, my backpack bouncing up and down as I did so.

 

He started the engine and we started going towards school.

 

As we passed by my house, I could see my mother's silhoutte at the window, staring back at me.

 

---

 

It was the end of the school day and Jonghyun insisted to send me home.

 

"I'm bac--" I was slapped once again.

 

"Mwoh? Wasn't it enough to talk bad about your mother? Now you're bringing back an older guy?! Who is he?" She yelled.

 

I was about to explain when Jonghyun beat me to it.

 

"Ahnnyeonghaseyo. My name is Jonghyun and I live across the street. Uhm, I go to the same school as her and I'm only a year older. I'm also a kingka in the school, if you didn't know." Jonghyun gave a brief introduction.

 

My eyes widened and I face-palmed myself in my mind.

 

"(_____), go in first. And you, don't show up in front of me anymore." She said to Jonghyun before pulling me in and closing the door on him.

 

"You. What should I do with you?! Everytime I try to throw you out, you keep running back to me."

 

"Umma, I'm really sorry." I pleaded with her.

 

"Tch. Get out! Get out! Why did I have to have you as a daughter?! You should have died together with that bastard of a father of yours! You ungrateful piece of trash! Get out of my sight! I don't care if you die in the streets out of starvation! Don't you dare let me see your face anymore, you hear me?!" Umma shouted as she threw me out the house.

 

By then, Jonghyun had already gone home.

 

I stood outside my house, not knowing where to turn to as I let my tears fall freely.

 

After almost ten minutes of ruckus in the house, she opened the door with my baggage in hand.

 

She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me towards Jonghyun's house.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OOOH~ What's gonna happen to you?!

Meh, I can't update a lengthy one today, my parents just told me that we are going to M'sia for awhile. 

Meh. Meh. Meh. I hate it. I could have used the extra time to study for my Chemistry End-Of-Year Examination.

Meh~!