two

꽃잎놀이 (Blossom Tears)

A month has passed since the broke up that made you live like a living corpse. You tried to laugh it off with your friends, saying that its more comfortable being alone. But your eyes couldn’t lie and they knew it. Your friends were good enough to never talk about the break up but you were always the one who brought it up when you were drinking with them. Everytime you were out of the house you felt more relieved cause there wasn’t that much of a memory of you and him in the street.

 

But once you came back home, theres this aura in the house that just went in your body and made you depressed. You realized nothing could change the things thats been bothering you. only Taekwoon can. Only Taekwoon who can calm your heart. Only Taekwoon who can make you stop crying. But that will never happened cause he wasn’t there for you. he was probably busy doing his comeback.

 

You dropped your bag beside your bed and went straight to sleep without changing your clothes. A good thing is you finally could sleep peacefully without having to cry to sleep. But things will get worse after you wake up. you get used waking up to Leo sleeping beside you. clearly there was no one you woke up to these days and you tossed your body to the side where he used to sleep just so you could smell him. the smell is starting to disappear into thin air as the time passes. Today you woke up and tears immediately trickled down your pale face. Hugging his pillow, you keep crying cause you couldn’t even meet him in your dream.

 

Why is God so unfair? Why is God giving you a very hard test? You’ve been a good girl all along but God decided to put you in such a situation. You keep praying that you would just die so you will never feel this pain anymore. Trying to suicide but you didn’t have the courage to do it. Cause deep down in your heart you think theres still a chance to be back together with him. to see him smile and hugged you tight whenever you waited for him to come home.

 

It was your day off today, you wanted to take a walk and forget all the events that made you broken hearted. you left the house and hop on a bus, didn’t even know where the next stop would be. You just followed your feet to where it lead you. seeing a park with many trees had opened the door to the memories that you have been locked in your heart. Even if you wanted to forget him, just once, you couldn’t. You leaned back on a tree, fingers feeling the green grass that you were sitting on.

 

“are you sure its okay to come here?” you let your body being dragged by Leo to the place where you think wasn’t good for an idol like him. “people will recognize you and-” he covered your mouth with his hands and reassured you that it will be fine even though people recognize him. he wanted to fulfill your dream date in a park. You remembered have told him that you really wanted to spend your date in the park sometimes but you didn’t keep your hopes high cause you know it would never happen if Leo is still an idol. To your surprise, he took you to a beautiful park surrounded with trees.

“people are staring at us” you whispered to his ear which he replied by a slight smile. “they’re jealous because i have a really beautiful girlfriend” he left your mouth wide opened, didn’t believe he could say such a thing. You lightly hit his arm and giggled. “i love you” he kissed you softly. “i love you more” smiling from ear to ear hearing Taekwoon’s voice saying those words.

 

The countless words of love that he has whispered. The promises that are breaking instantly as soon as he left you. this all still felt like a dream to you. reminiscing the old days only made it worse and you know it. But you couldn’t help it. You miss Leo’s soft touch on your body. His breath against your face when he carefully leaned down to kiss you sweetly. You miss everything about him.

 

“in the end i’m always the one who love more” you sighed and closed your eyes, leaning your head back. although your heart was already crying inside, your eyes were dry as if the tears have been dried up. “its a progress that i don’t cry when i think of you” you let out a faint chuckle as you stood up to leave the park and all the memories behind.

 

You wandered around the street, mesmerized by the scenery you’ve never seen before. ‘its a good thing that i’m out here’ you strolled to a cafe and bought your favorite coffee. One sip, two sip. The coffee ran down inside your body and made you feel warm. Walking back home holding on to your warm coffee,you encouraged yourself to be strong and brave for the time that was about to come.



the next chapter will be the end ^^

should they get back together or nah? xD

tell me your opinion on the comment section below~