one

꽃잎놀이 (Blossom Tears)

You pace along the hallway of your house although you have been doing this for the past hours, not knowing what to do. The house without him feels so empty and dull, like its been abandoned for years. your fingers tracing along the walls where there was photos of you and him hanging there for almost quiet a long time, well for you its a long time.

Your feet had taken you to the living room. A faint smile formed in your face as you recalled the memory thats been taken place there.

“oppa! Stooop!” Leo was tickling you nonstop making some pillows flew from your hands to his beautiful face. “nope, i won’t stop” he dodge all the pillows and continue tickling you. he loved your laugh so freaking much. When he see you smile or laugh he felt like his world is getting brighter. Leo couldn’t hide his happiness seeing you in such state.

You sat on the couch, it lightly as more memories come rushing to your mind.

“Eunyoung-ah” he suddenly called your name after a long silence. You turned to face him and asked him why. “come here” he motioned his hand for you to get closer and you did, his arms securely wrapped around your waist as you laid your head on his shoulder. “thank you for being my brave girlfriend” you nuzzled your face on the crook of his neck “no, thank you for accepting a girl like me” he pecked your head.

To be honest you didn’t know why you break up. you thought everything was alright cause it WAS alright. nothing big had happened to you guys in your 4 months old relationship. is it because you are not compatible enough with him? is it because he found another girl who is close to his ideal type? is it because he is sick of you? you didn't know. all you know is you were always wait patiently for Leo who had a job thats obviously going to make you barely see him. you were patient enough and you trusted him a lot.

You stood up and headed somewhere else where theres no memory of you and him. you stopped by at the kitchen to drink. You opened the cupboard above the stove and froze. ‘he forgot to bring his cup’ your eyes are shaking while looking at the light blue cup beside yours which was pink.

“oh! Oppa! Lets buy couple cups!” you reached out to get a cute couple cups. He eyed the cup for a long minute and nodded. “yeay!” you put it to the trolley, only to be taken away from Leo who put the cup back to its place. “ah waeee” he shushed your whine by getting a different couple cups. “this one is better” you agreed with him cause the one you chose earlier was too girly.

‘he always use this cup. Whatever the drink is’ you were unconsciously holding the blue cup that was slightly dusty. You opened the fridge and filled the cup with cold water. maybe drinking from his cup will make me miss him less’ you gulped all the water in one go making you almost choke. the water didn’t go to your stomach, instead you feel it went down to your heart, drowning it and suffocating you even more.

You clutched your chest as the pain kept bothering you. how would you know that it will be this hurt to live a life without him? this isn’t the reality that you thought of. Being busy with your work, you were thinking you could live your life the same way as before. Its just like a thing will be gone. And that thing won’t make my life harder.

But it was Leo who disappeared from your life. The calm and gentleman Leo that you loved so much. And he loved you as much as you did. Leo was gone but he took away almost all the things from your life. Theres a famous quotes “you don’t know what you got until its gone”. You have read it several times on the internet and books but you never felt it. After Leo decided to broke up with you, you could feel the quotes consuming you. you didn’t know that you have bought so many couple stuffs with Leo until he packed away all his stuffs to move out. The house used to be packed with many things. But now it was half empty. Leo was taking away your memories and your heart as well.

you placed the cup on the kitchen counter with your weak hand as you walked to your used-to-be-share-with-Leo bedroom. On the way there you took glances around the house and you started to see things. You saw Leo slipped off his shoes as he smiled the loving smile you’ve always admire. In your right you saw Leo backhugging you and apologizing to you who was mad cause he forgot your 100th day anniversary. You walked faster but Leo wouldn’t get off of your mind and sight. You saw Leo everywhere.

With a heart beating fast you finally arrived at your room. Shutting the door, you leaned on the door with your back as you tried to stop the tears that was starting to slipped from your eyes. you were short of breath cause all the things in the house even the air is suffocating you. you hit the back of your head to the door twice as tears finally made its way down your face.

You threw yourself to the bed and muffled your sobs with a pillow. Unfortunately you were burying your head on Leo’s pillow. The smell of him made you cry harder. And the thought of how you could only smell it from his pillow made your heart ache even more. The room was filled with your sobs and your hoarse voice calling out Leo’s real name.

“i think we should go back to being friends” you felt your soul just left your body hearing those words came out of Leo’s lips. “i’m sorry” your mind couldn’t process the things he said. no matter how hard you tried to understand it, you just couldn’t. How could he asked the two of you who were a couple to be friends?. “o-of course we could be a couple who looks like friends. Yes, yes we can” your voice was shaking. “no, Eunyoung thats not what i meant” little did you know what he mean. You just didn’t want to believe it.

“then w-what is that supposed to mean?” he heaved out a sighed before answering “lets...break up” another sighed followed the words. You shook your heard multiple times “aniya...” you grabbed his right hand “you’re lying right now,right?” you tried to find the lie in his eyes but all you could see is coldness. “i loved you and i cared for you. thats it. I loved you but now i hate you. thats the only reason” you didn’t even ask him why and he just blurted out those hateful things that was planted right in your heart. “you think i don’t know you? you’re lying right now. you still love me, you’re still the same” you desperately clung your hand onto his. He broke away the contact which almost like he also broke the relationship. “i’m sorry. I’m going to move out from here tomorrow” he turned away and you took the hem of his shirt to prevent him from going. “no... this isn’t happening. Why are you suddenly acting like this? what did i do wrong? Why Taekwoon? Why?” instead of answering he put away your hand from his shirt and walked away living you who was like a withered flower. You kneeled and broke down in tears.

The goodbye trickled down your cheeks like blood. Your lips which was asking why looked so sad. Leo heard all your crying but he couldn’t do anything about it. It was the best descision for the two of you and he hope you will understand it as time passes. ‘no, don’t come to me. don’t make that face. Just pass me by’ he thought as he made his way out of the house with a heart as broken as yours.



TAEKWOON-AAAAH ;___;

how's the first chapter?

please drop some comments below so i could know what you think!

i will do better on writing the next chapter ^^