fin

꽃잎놀이 (Blossom Tears)

Your foot steps stopped in front of a white door. You hesitantly punching in the codes to your house and came in. Depression and sadness filled the air in the room. You inhale while closing your eyes and exhale as you made your way towards the living room. ‘should i watch TV?’ but you swallowed back that plan cause you were afraid Leo will pop out on a show and you weren’t sure if you could see him doing his job as usual like nothing happened in his life.

you were tired and you wanted a long warm bath so you headed your way to the bathroom which is located inside your bedroom. Before you arrive at the bedroom you have to walk pass the kitchen. You glanced at the dining table and saw Leo sitting on of the chairs. You already got used to it to be honest. Since the moment you started to see Leo everywhere in the house now you weren’t even surprised seeing another one of your hallucination. You ignored the figure who was now standing up and continued your way to your bedroom, until a voice stopped you.

“Eunyoung” it was Leo’s voice calling out her name. His soft, low voice that you miss the most, especially when he calls your name. That voice made your heart hurt. You didn’t want to turn around, afraid you won’t see Leo standing there anymore. Afraid that your lovesick is getting worse cause you are starting to hear things this time. You didn’t want to get disappointed so you walked away from the voice.

You didn’t hear anything anymore. ‘this is getting worse’ you palmed your forehead as a loud sigh came out of your lips. Then a warm hands wrapped around your waist making you gasped loudly in shocked. You turned around to be greeted by Leo with his usual chic expression. “w-what...” you couldn’t combine words to say and just stood there dumbfounded. “Eunyoung-ah... its me...” he reached out for your hand but you dodge it. This is the real Leo standing right in front of you, after a 1 long month disappearing and not making any contact with you. and that suddenly brought up your anger and burried down your sadness.

“HOW!!” you breathe in enough air to continue “HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!!” you were screaming and crying right now. the tears just flow like a waterfall but you didn’t care. “EXPLAIN TO ME!” your body was shaking hard from all the anger and pain you’ve been keeping inside. “Eunyoung i...” Leo was shocked seeing you like that. He thought you were fine living without him. but he was totally wrong.

“why are you so selfish?!” you managed to say between sobs. Leo was speechless. He pulled you into a hug and you tried hard to pushed him away but he was really strong to made you stayed in place. “let me go!” you hit his chest, he only tightened his gripped on your body to hug you tighter. “why....” your voice has calmed down as you let yourself buried in his hug. “why Taekwoon... why...” your sobs are gradually decreasing. Leo your back, resting his chin on your head and pecked it once in a while.

“i’m so sorry, Eunyoung” that was all he could muttered. He hugged you tight and you two stayed in that position for a while until he couldn’t hear your sobs. Leo pulled away from the hug only to cupped your cheeks and look straight into your watery and swollen eyes. “Eunyoung-ah, i’m sorry for being a jerk” you looked back into his eyes which was full with sincerity. “i thought breaking up with you was the best choice for both of us” at the mention of the words ‘break up’ a tear rolled down your cheeks, Leo wiped it with his thumb and continued “i don’t want to see you getting hurt from all those comments or from anything that those fans did to you”

It was like he forced you to remember the awful things you have to go through when you were still dating Leo. You received so many hate mails and even bad treament from some people who didn’t like the relationship of you and Leo. You thought it wouldn’t last that long but it lasted longer than you thought. On the 3rd month of your relationship, you received a horrible gift from a hater. It was a carton with scary words written by the hater’s blood threatening you if you continue to date Leo, next time she will use your blood to write on the carton. You were shocked and really afraid by this. but you hid it from Leo, you didn’t want him to hurt cause he was already stressed and depressed enough because of his work.

But Leo found out after some times. He found all the hate mails and those horrible gifts. He couldn’t believe you didn’t tell him all about that. He felt you didn’t trust him while he trusted you a lot. On the other side he was upset at himself cause he couldn’t protect you from those bad people and cursed to himself as to why he wasn’t paying enough attention to some of your weird reaction when he asked you about how is the fans’ reaction about you.

He had been trying to make you talk about that but you never speak up to him. he felt bad for making you hurt like this. obviously it wasn’t him who sent you the hate mails but he was sure it was because of him. it hurt him to see you hurt but you only kept it to yourself. The thing he really don’t want to see is you getting hurt mentally or physically. He wanted you to share the pain with him but you wouldn’t.

Leo had to do something to reduce your pain. But his choice was a really bad one. He had been thinking about it and finally got the guts to say it right on your face. A break up. although it was making his heart ripped into pieces seeing you crying and pleading, he couldn’t take back what he said. this is the only thing that will make you detached from those haters. He didn’t think about your feelings to him and just thought about how your life would be so much better without the bad people surrounding you, commenting on every move you made.

He never considered your feeling on the descision he made. He never discussed it with you. he only assumed things and made the descision into the reality right away. You hated him for that. But there are so many other things about him that you love that could cover his bad behavior.

You gripped his hands which were cupping your cheeks “is that why you broke up with me?” he nodded “i thought you don’t love me anymore” it almost sounded like a whisper. “no, thats not true. For the past month i have been worried sick about you. but i had to restrained myself from contacting you because i want you to completely throw me out of your life” that was the longest thing leo had ever said to you. “oppa...” this time your eyes were wet because of happy tears. “even if i get hate from all people in the world, as long as i have you by my side i will be alright” he hugged you so tight that you could barely breathe.

“you didn’t know how much i miss you” he pecked your ear “i love you, Eunyoung”. “i love you m-” “no, i love you more” he cut you off then kissed you. oh how you miss his lips touching yours. He rested his forehead on yours and mumbled softly “i’m sorry for the painful times. I won’t lose you again”. You were so grateful that he came back to you. you still have so many things you want to do with him.

In a second your world that was about to crumbled down made its way to its original place. You saw Leo smiling in front of you and that was enough to make you happy. “promise me you will never let me go” he pecked your forehead “promise” he smiled and that made your heart flutters.



FINISHED OuO

i know its not that fluff but how was it?! xD

my other fanfics :

Pass The Kiss~ // Mark Tuan and You

the comic book // Kim Taehyung (V) and You

good morning // Kim Taehyung (V) and You

안녕 (hello/goodbye) // Kim Taehyung (V) and You

공주님 (princess) // Park Jinyoung (Jr.) and You

Two much // Park Jimin and You