Chapter 2

❣ Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But we can only use short words in our powerpoint and no long sentences. I think we should change that." Lee Hi said and pointed to what you had just typed. You looked up at her with an annoyed look before rolling your eyes at her and starting over once again. "You would better help her instead of saying what she's doing wrong Lee Hi-ah." You heard a manly voice say from the couch. You smiled a little as she scoffed beside you because her brother was telling her what to do. You on the other hand were happy that someone had finally noticed that you were the only one doing something. 


"I'm giving her my wonderful advice, so excuse me but I am helping." Lee Hi muttered and you lifted an eyebrow at her what made her give you a questioning look. You decided to bear it a little longer and tilted your head from left to right before letting your fingers flow over your keyboard and your eyes scanning the words you typed so you could correct your mistakes if you made them. You felt Baekhyun's eyes drill into your back and it made you feel tensed and uncomfortable. Just knowing that he was watching at what you were doing made you nervous. You wanted to do everything right in his eyes but you couldn't and you knew that. 


"Yah, Lee Hi-ah, remember when Suzy asked me to her party yesterday? Would you like to come with me?" Baekhyun asked and you felt your heart sink into your stomach. You understood he asked his sister to come because then he didn't have to send someone over to take care of her, but you also wanted to go. You kept yourself out of their conversation and searched on the internet for more information that you could put into your text. "Ohh, sure, but only if I can take _______-ah with me. I know that you're only going to hang out with your friends and then I'll be all alone so I want someone to keep me company." 


You looked up at your friend who was sitting at the corner of the table. She winked at you and you couldn't help but smile a little. If you didn't have her you would be nowhere with Baekhyun right now, it was because of her that you still had this small chance. But you weren't fooling yourself, he was in love with Suzy and there wasn't anything you could change about that and you didn't believe that was ever going to change. Suzy would always be his number one, his heart would always want her. Something inside of you told you to give up and to stay away from him but you would always be confronted by him at family parties or things like that because he would always be there. You couldn't remove him from your life even if you wanted to, but you didn't. 


"Sure, I don't think she'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter