Chapter 8

❣ Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Angrily you closed your pants and jumped up and down while running to the front door. Why was he always perfectly on time, which guy did that? You stopped right in front of the door and blowed your bangs out of your face with a little puff before unlocking and opening the door. At the other side of it you found the cutest boy with the most beautiful smile you had ever seen, waiting for you. You still couldn't believe that he was actually yours, Byun Baekhyun, your four years crush was now finally your boyfriend for one day, it seemed to good to be true. "Hi." You muttered shyly and it already caused your cheeks to colour. "Hey." He also seemed a bit more awkward right now.
 

"Oh don't act like two little kids! Leave, you're wasting electricity." You glared at your sister who was standing behind you in the hall and stuck out your tongue to her before closing the door. Baekhyun chuckled and walked you to the car, opening the door for you so you could step in. You watched him walk around the front of the car and reminded yourself of how perfect he was. The way his body moved as he walked and the way his hair blew in the wind, perfect. He plopped down in the seat beside you and shot you a smile before focussing himself on starting the car. "Where are you taking me?" You asked and turned a bit in your seat so you could face him a little.

 

"I'm not telling you but I'm sure you'll like it. We always used to go there when we were kids but it's been a while now. I still remember how long you used to talk about that place after we had gone there, believe me, you'll love it." You pulled a face at his little sercret because you hated them. He had made you curious and he knew it and probably also liked that he did. The car pulled off and you already felt the tingles began to spread in your belly, Baekhyun was taking you on a date. "Did you tell your sister that you were drunk?" He looked at you sideways, not wanting to loosen his eyes from the road completely because he was a safe driver. "Are you crazy? No! She never would've let me go out again. I told her the same thing you had told her and she believed me so I'm not going to get myself in trouble while I can just get away with a small lie."

 

"A small lie? Do you know how drunk you were? I don't think you should drink too often, you can't handle alcohol very well. It was funny though, you were very pleasant while you were in that state." You bit your lip and pretended to be hurt by what he had said, after all it was not really a complement. "So you mean that I'm not pleasant if I'm not drunk? Well thanks for that." He made a defendant noice and reached out for your hand to take yours what still made your body react strangely. "I didn't mean it like that and you know that!" You laughed softly and brushed your hair behind your ear while staring out of the window and enjoying the way your hand fitted in his. "You look cute today." He suddenly said in between a silence what made you look at him and then quickly look down.

 

It was so weird, hearing him saying all these sweet things to you. You really liked it, but you just had to get used to the fact he was truly your boyfriend and no longer just the guy who you had fallen for. You stayed q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter