Chapter 1

❣ Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, will we do this at my place or at yours?" You asked Lee Hi and she shrugged before smirking at you. "I think we should go to my place, my brother is home." You hit her arm with a pout and she shrieked in pain, but then just started laughing. Lee Hi was your best friends, you had known her since you were little and you couldn't imagine a life without her. Since your parents were also friends you family and hers hung out together a lot and so you were at each other's house a lot. But Lee Hi also had a brother, a big brother to be exact. His name was Baekhyun and he was your number one crush. 


You had already liked Baekhyun for many years now and Lee Hi knew that all too well. Actually she was the only one who knew how you truly felt about him. She had never mind that you had created feelings for her brother, even though it was kind of weird for her that her best friend was in love with her two year older brother. She had even helped you with making it clear to him and she would always give him some hints that would make you feel so nervous about getting caught, but he had never picked anything up yet or else he was really good at hiding that. 


"Oppa!" You woke from your dreamy state as Lee Hi yelled beside you. Immediately a lump formed in your throat as you watched Baekhyun say goodbye to his friends and walk towards you. "Hey Lee Hi-ah, ________-ah." He said with that wonderful smile of his. You did your best not to stutter as you greeted him. "Is it okay if ________-ah comes home with us oppa? We have to work on a project for school and we would like to finish it as fast as possible." She said and you saw him thinking about his answer. "Okay, I guess that wouldn't be a problem." He eventually said and shifted his backpack to his other shoulder. "Let's go then." 


He came to walk beside you and your heart beated so hard because of that that you were scared he would hear it. You would always get so nervous whenever he was around, he was the only one who could make you feel like this. "So what is the project about?" Baekhyun asked and you looked up to see him speaking directly to you instead of to his sister. "Uhhm...Well, we need to chose a country and study the aducationsystem of that country in detail." He opened his mouth a little and nodded as if he seemed impressed. "That sounds very interesting." He admitted and you nodded, although you weren't that excited about it. 


"Oh god, watch out!" Lee Hi suddenly yelled and you looked up just in time to see a cyclist racing over towards you. You took a deep breath and was about to scream until you felt a sudden tug at your arm. You eyes were firmly closed as you felt something press against yourself. When after a few seconds you still hadn't felt any pain you opened your eyes and saw something very familiar in front of you, Baekhyun's white s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter