TWO

FOUR SEASONS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fall

 

Junmyeon is looking at his husband and son who are chasing each other on their backyard. It’s fall already, the leaves scatter around them, there’re even piles of leaves at the corner-Yifan swept those that morning but then he got tired because they kept falling-forming mountainous piles. Sehun keeps throwing those leaves to his appa although it’s only reach Yifan’s waist not high enough to reach Yifan’s face just like Sehun wants to but Sehun looks happy just knowing that he can hit his appa. Yifan on the other hand takes a full embrace of the leaves and falls those to Sehun’s head until Sehun looks like he is just showering with leaves. Yifan laughs like crazy ignoring Sehun’s pout.

“Appa!”

Yifan tries to suppress his laugh by biting his lips and squats down so he is in line with Sehun’s eyes, “Yes Sehunnie?”

Sehun grins mischievously. Yifan who doesn’t know that Sehun holds leaves in his palm behind his back inches closer to his baby boy and then Sehun throws all the leaves to his appa’s face.

“I won! Mehroooong~~” Sehun sticks his tongue out to Yifan and runs away to Junmyeon who sits on the couch in the porch.

Yifan, being dumbfounded, just walks confusedly behind his boy, he himself doesn’t believe that Sehun is that naughty, fooling him.

“Umma~~” Sehun climbs to Junmyeon’s laps and places his head on Junmyeon’s chest.

Junmyeon smiles then Sehun’s locks. “Are you that tired Sehunnie?”

Yifan plops beside Junmyeon and leans his head back to the couch. “I’m the one who gets more tired than Sehun, babe”

“No! Sehun is more tired than appa! Appa is so weak”

Yifan sits upright, “Sehun! You say appa is weak? Huh if appa is weak you won’t be here.”

Hearing what his husband says, Junmyeon turns in to a deep red, he remembers the time they did it almost every day just because Yifan really wanted to have a baby as soon as possible.

“Yifan…”

Sehun turns to his umma, confuse is shown on his face. “Why tired and Sehun?” He asks cutely.

“It’s nothing Sehunnie, appa is being stupid.” Junmyeon says in the end, perplexed about how he will explain that to Sehun.

“Appa is always stupid umma!”

“Sehun!” Yifan scowls, ready to tickle Sehun. But Sehun is fast, he runs away from his appa to the piles of leaves and scoops some in his arms. He smiles widely and jumps to Junmyeon and Yifan.

“Umma~~”  Sehun calls with his melodic tone.

“Yes baby?”

Sehun hands the leaves to his umma earning a confused look on Junmyeon’s pretty face. “What is it for Sehunnie?”

Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter