ONE

FOUR SEASONS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Autumn

"Fannie, can we go to the park? The flowers are blooming and they must be really beautiful" Junmyeon put his head on Yifan's shoulder. He and Yifan are watching their only son, Sehun, playing with puzzles in front of them.
"Sure, baby. We can go this weekend. Is that okay? Or you want me to take a leave for a day?" Yifan intertwines their fingers, enjoying the peaceful moment before Sehun make a fuss. 
Junmyeon shakes his head. "No need to take a leave. We can do that on Saturday." Junmyeon buries himself to Yifan's chest, arms around Yifan's waist. "Sehun will be happy"
The said boy turns his head to his parent, puts his puzzles down. "What makes me happy umma?" He asks cutely, eyes get big in curious.
Junmyeon laughs.
"Come here Sehunnie" Yifan pats his laps.
Sehun stands up and runs to climb on his appa's laps. Much to his difficulties. Blame his appa’s long legs.
"We will have a picnic this Saturday. Do you like picnic, Sehunnie?" Junmyeon straightens his position.
"Really? Woaaah!!! Sehunnie loves picnic! Umma! Can we have a lot of pies? Sehunnie loves umma's apple pies!" Sehun bounces on Yifan's laps. His fluffy hair flies everywhere until Yifan needs to rearrange it.
"Yes baby. Are you happy?"
Sehun nods continuously. "Sehunnie is sooo happy!"
Yifan pulls Sehun closer and kisses his head.
"Junmyeon ah, why your hair smells like Sehun?"
Sehun looks up to his appa, "I washed umma's hair with my shampoo this morning appa…" Sehun states.
"Aah I see. You're so cute Sehunnie" Yifan pinches Sehun's chubby cheeks earning a cheerful laugh from the 4-year-old boy.

"Am I not cute Yifan?"
Junmyeon asks playfully.
Yifan smiles and pecks Junmyeon's lips, "You're the cutest babe"
"Umma Appa! No kiss in front of Sehunnie!" Sehun pouts.
"You're umma's favorite" and Junmyeon kisses Sehun's pout away.

Sehun giggles. "I know. I beat appa then!" And he runs to his room before his appa catches him.
Yifan's eyes get bigger at his son's remarks, "Wu Shixun!"
"Tsk.. My husband and son are so competitive"
Junmyeon shakes his head and gets up from the couch. "I'll make dinner" 
But before he can walk to the kitchen, Yifan pulls him on his waist until he sits on his laps, circling his arms on Junmyeon's tiny waist.
"Who told you to run away after saying that? I need some rewards for not running after Sehun ya know"
"I will give you rewards tonight if you let me go"
Yifan raises his eyebrow. "You're not lying right?"
Junmyeon shrughs. "I never tell a lie"
Yifan gives a long kiss on Junmyeon's nape and loosens his hugs. "I'll hold your words baby"
Junmyeon grins, "Sure Mr. Wu"
--

Junmyeon is putting picnic stuffs into the basket while Sehun is playing hide and seek with Yifan in the living room. Their laughs can be heard from the kitchen and somehow it brings big smile on Junmyeon's face.
After Junmyeon puts the last thing inside the basket, Yifan comes into the kitchen while carrying Sehun on his...right arm. Sehun is now touching Yifan's short black locks and poking his cheeks with his tiny palms.
"Are you done babe?"
Junmyeon looks up from the basket. "In a second"
"Okay then I'll prepare the car. Let's go Sehunnie!"
"Go go go!" Sehun cheers.
After Junmyeon finishes, he takes the basket and his wallet then locks the front door. He sees Yifan fastens Sehun's seatbelt although Sehun keeps wailing because he hates wearing it.
"Oh you're done, why did you not call me?" Yifan takes the basket from Junmyeon and puts it into the baggage car.
"Don't baby me, Yifan. I'm a man too I can hold things"
Yifan chuckles, "I know I know" then he gives Junmyeon a kiss making him blush.
"Cute"
"Yah!"
"Umma, appa, can we go now?" Sehun calls, impatient from watching his parents being all sweet without him.
"Sure, baby" Junmyeon smiles and get inside the car.
Yifan turns on the engine and they heads to the park.

--

The park is surprisingly not too crowded. There are only few people there, some as a family and the others are couples. Junmyeon picks a spot under a maple tree. Sehun already runs away after Yifan forbids him to go too far. Junmyeon spreads a picnic mat out and arranges the pies and drinks on it. Yifan sits quietly, observing Junmyeon who does everything, adoring him how beautiful he is, more beautiful than all the flowers in that park.

“Come here” Yifan pats an empty spot between his thighs.

Junmyeon smiles then complies him. Yifan drowns his head in Junmyeon’s crook inhaling his scent, his arms tightening around Junmyeon’s (nape?).

“I love being like this. You with us” Junmyeon leans back so his head is pressed onto Yifan’s chest.

“We should do this more often, babe”

Junmyeon hums.

“Umma Appa!”

The pair turns to where Sehun calls.

There Sehun walks to them holding another child’s hand.

“Sehun?” Junmyeon asks in confuse.

Sehun grins wide, the other boy with the almost same hair color as Sehun hides behind him. He’s a little bit smaller than Sehun, has a fairer skin, pretty if Junmyeon says. But he knows it’s a boy.

“Luhannie, don’t worry, they’re nice. Umma Appa, this is L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter