New Weird Classmates and Having Fun.

Yeobo, you're such a bully!

[Koo Soon Bok’s/ Your POV.]

 

“Come on Dongwoon! We have to go!” I said, tugging his sleeve.

He was falling asleep while munching cereal.

He finally awakened. “Huh?” Then he blinked and started munching again.

I laughed and brushed some of his hair out of his eyes.

His hair had gotten a bit lighter and his skin a bit tanner because of being exposed to Fiji’s sun. It had gotten this attractive and magnetic bronze tone that caught your eyes like if they were magnets.

His face seemed mature, even when he was a total child. His shoulders were wide; the shoulders of a boy who’s turning into a man. He was like one of those perfect chiseled Greek sculptures that you’d find in an arts museum. And yes, during the honeymoon, I’ve gotten the opportunity of check lots of things. Don’t think wrong here, okay?  Just innocent staring.

Don’t drool, Soon Bok, don’t drool.

I noticed I was staring too much and flew away from him with red cheeks, making Dongwoon arch a brow and shrug before beginning to eat again.

 

[???’s POV.]

I entered the Lab, where my first day in Cube Academy –and my friends’ too- started.

The students rushed inside with the sound of the bell and sat in the different white and wide science tables with different cylinders and flasks and different lab s.

Yawning, I began to scan one by one my new classmates.

A girl who had noticed me and my friends and waved while winking. .

A boy resting his head in the table and sleeping. Great. Gonna imitate that when the class starts.

A cute little girl with glasses walking with a guy who had three buttons of his shirt opened –showing a little tattoo there- who apparently was her boyfriend ‘cause he had slung his arm around her.

Some other guys who walked behind them.

A really tall guy holding hands with an also tall girl who wore guy pants and a hat and had lots of piercing in her ears.

WAIT A MINUTE.

Just when they passed around me, I stared at her back, intrigued at one fact. Why the hell does this girl remind me of someone?

Then, while I busily scanned the information in my brain looking for someone similar, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“Dude, teacher’s calling us!” My friend hissed in my ear, standing up and going to the front of the class not before giving me a hard punch.

The teacher “So please, introduce yourselves to the classroom.”

“Hi my name’s Him Chan.” Him Chan said, giving a ‘wassup’ nod to the class.

“Wassup’, I’m Dae Hyun.” Dae Hyun said, smoothing his blonde  hair with his hand.

I stuck my hands in my pockets, and introduced myself without much interest. “Hi, I’m Yong Guk.”

Him Chan nudged me and I simply shrugged.

The teacher signaled us and began explaining the different experiments we had to do during the class.

But I paid zero attention, because I was looking at someone who had caught my eyes.

Who are you, you who remind me of someone I’ve been trying to forget about for many years?

 

[Koo Soon Bok’s/ Your POV.]

“So, Haneul-ah, I give you like…35 second to explain me everything,before I go to your “boyfriend’s” table and bang his head against the damn table until he bleeds.”

She gulped, took a deep breath and began talking. “When you left he was always by my side so we became friends and then one day he kissed me and then he asked me out –breath- then I said yes and we went on dates and he’s so sweet –breath- please unnie don’t kill him I love him…” She breathed lastly. “Were that 35 seconds?”

I cracked my knuckles and glared at Junhyung's direction. He ducked in his seat.

Great.

I grabbed the calibration cylinders in my hands and began mixing the substances Mr. Kang had asked us to.

To be honest, Chem is the only class I go to, only if we have Lab time, of course.

I sighed and looked at Haneul again. “You know what can happen to him if I heard that he hurt you –in all the different meanings of the word-, right?” She nodded eagerly. “Okay, so it’s fine with me then. If you love him and he loves you then it’s alright. Just…don’t get to kissy-kissy in front of me, okay? I might not be able to avoid the impulse of pucking. You know…his saliva with yours….YUK!” I shivered, finally giving in.

Oh God…The images in my head…JUST GO AWAYYYYYY!

Haneul pouted. “Why? I mean, you kiss Dongwoon-sshi all the time, unnie!”

I shook my head. “It’s different, Haneul-ah.”

We finally got totally to the experiment until I felt someone’s stare at the back of my head.

I turned to the source of them and found one of the new guys staring dazedly at me.

WTF? ¬¬

I stared back. He was blonde and he had little brown eyes. His lips were full and pink and his nose straight and cute.

We made eye contact, and something felt familiar about his eyes.

Who the hell is this guy? Yong Guk he said…I don’t think I remember knowing any Yong Guk…

 

[Son Dongwoon’s POV.]

I lolled in the bank of the canteen with my tray of food just beside Soon Bok and dug in.

The guys, Haneul and Soon Bok were discussing about some interesting topic because they didn’t even notice me until I spoke.

“So hungry…” I muttered.

Soon Bok laughed and nudged me. “You’re always hungry, dude.” She teased.

I stuck my tongue out to her in a ‘mehrong’ pose and put my arm around her since people were looking at us and we had to act like a perfect couple would do.

Not like I’m complaining about it.

She laid her head in my shoulder. A little sparkle coming from her neck caught my eye.

It came from necklace she wore. It was a little pearl that hung around a thin chain.

Didn’t know she wore…girly jewelry. I thought.

But then, taking advantage at the fact that my eyes were wandering around that zone, they flew a bit…lower, if you know what I mean.

Of course, she didn’t wear a tie nor a bow and she hadn’t tied the first button of her shirt, showing a bit of cleavage and revealing a soft red tone of the bra she was wearing that could be seen from my position.

Dongwoon, goddamn! Snap out of it if you don’t want to walk around with an awkward !

My eyes flew away and I found one of those new dudes looking at us kind of weirdly…

Umm… are we that interesting?

He saw I was looking because he turned away and started talking to his group of friends again.

I shrugged it off and began eating again. I grabbed my fork and brought it to my mouth only to be yanked away and eaten by Soon Bok.

She smiled with her doe innocent eyes at me and batted her eyelashes.

“YOU!” I said. “You have your own, don’t steal mine!”

She stood up brusquely and ran off. “Dude, it’s just food!”

I ran behind her. “YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!”

Nobody steals my food!

I heard some people squealing and laughing at our immaturity.

But I didn’t care. We were having fun.

                                                           

Hi lovelieesss :)

Haven't been around much, I know ¬¬

Blame school :(

Anyway, enjoy!

And...INTRODUCING ZICO & BLOCK B!!

They won't be antagonists, but Zico will give Dongwoon a few headaches...

/evil evil/

You'll see in next chapters!!

Comment&Subscribe