Bonus chapter 1: Haneul's POV.

Yeobo, you're such a bully!

Okay, don't freak out. This chapter doesn't affect Soonie's and Woonie's story.

There will be 2 bonus chaps; this one and another after the epilogue.

ENJOY :)

                                                                                                                                       

[Bae Haneul's POV.]

I've never been so scared to come to school. Well, at least not more than today. 

I know that I shouldn't rely on Soonie unnie that much, but I just can't help it. I mean, I never asked her to help me, but she's my best friend and the only I have.

I felt my knees shake so much that it was difficult to walk. This stupid hallways have never seemed so long.

The stares were everywhere and I took in a deep breath.

Suddenly, I was yanked against a wall. I felt light headed.

", where's my stupid assingnement? It's due next class." Haeyeon, one of those queenkas asked. 

"I-I-I...f-f-forgot." I replied, bitting my lips. Oh holy...I'm going to die...

She slapped my cheek. "THAT ING WORK IS THE 40% OF THE TOTAL SCORE AND YOU FORGOT? I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I closed my eyes, ready to recieve the impact of her fist, but it never came.

I opened my right eye, and saw a fumming Junhyung.  "LEAVE!" He yelled.

That girl ran away and I let my back slide down the wall until my but touched the floor and I hid my face in my knees, crying my heart out.

"Hey, Haneul-sshi. Don't cry, hey..." Junhyung said. Oh right, he was there.

I smiled for him. "T-thank you, Junhyung-sshi."

He grabbed my arm, making me stand up and kneeled in front of me; his back facing me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He smirked. "Just hop on, will you?" He said, motioning me to his back.

I jumped on his back and he began walking. My cheeks blushed because I had to hold myself up on his arms and I was feeling every muscle there. OMG OMG OMG

"Let's go to the nurse okay?" His voice suddenly sounded so velvet-ish that I just could nodd to what he was saying and bury my head in his shoulders.

OMG OMG OMG.