Chapter 2

Fifteen

A rush of adrenaline brushed through Taemin's body as Onew and him walked through the main entrance doors. There were people from all different groups, walking through these long halls. 

The geeks, standing on the side, possibly working on homework or talking about calculus. The queenkas, wearing less clothing than the others. Then there were the kingkas, possibly the rulers of the entire school. Nobody would love to mess with them. 

Taemin's eyes wondered around the entire hall, looking at each and every group.

"Omo, hyung this place is huge!" Taemin said. Stilled awed about the size of the school. 

"Yeah..." Onew said, looking through his bag. 

Taemin was distracted by things around him, he didn't realize where he was going until something huge and hard bumped into him, knocking him off his feet. 

"Watch it, !" 

Onew quickly ran to Taemin's side and helped him up. 

"You watch it! Psshhh ...." Onew helped Taemin dust off and checked for injuries.

"You ok Taemin-ah?" 

"Ne hyung, I'm fine...." Taemin hung his head down, ashamed of how his day is just starting.

"Hey..." Onew lifted up his head.

"Don't feel bad Taemin, that just couldn't see where he was going"

"But hyung, I was the one that wasn't looking. I should've watched where I was going" Taemin said.

"Ani, just be careful next time ne?" Onew showed off his cheesy smile, bringing back his smile on his face. 

"Ne!" 

They continued to walk to their classrooms, until a squeal of girls was heard through the halls.

"OPPA!!!OPPA!!!!!" 

People quickly move to the side, making away for a group of people to walk through. Taemin and Onew leaned towards the side, watching these amazing, cool looking people walk by them. 

"OPPA!!! MINHO OPPA!!!" 

Taemin turned around and his eyes doubled their size. A man of dark brown hair, large bright eyes, tasting looking plump lips and black but town down shirt with only the first 3 too buttons undone, exposing his chest, walked by them. 

Taemin couldn't keep his eyes off of him. Something about that guy was just so star dazzling. 

"Taemin? Hey Taemin?" Taemin quickly came back to earth by the sound of Onew's voice. 

"Oh mianhe hyung, what were you saying?" 

"What were you looking at?" Onew smirked, trying to see what little Taemin was starring at.

"N-nothing hyung, I was just wondering..." 

"About what?" 

"W-well...." Taemin turned around and spotted the guy with dazzling large eyes, laughing with the rest of his crew.

"Ummm....who's that guy over there?" Taemin whispered softly, not trying to catch people attention. 

Onew looked over and finally spotted the guy Taemin is talking about, "Ohhh, that's Minho" 

"Minho?" 

"Ne, Minho. He's one of the kingkas at this school" 

"Ohhh" Taemin turned around and continue to stare at the guy name Minho. 

The bill rang, hinting that it was time for class. 

"Well Taemin I gotta go, we'll talk more abut him later at lunch ne?"

"Ne, bye hyung" 

Both friends parted ways and headed off to class.

_________________________________

It was lunch time and both Taemin and onew were outside eating lunch with the rest of their friends. 

"So Taemin-ah? What makes you wanna know about Minho?" Onew blurted out, causing everyone at their table to stare. 

"W-well I was just wondering who he is" Taemin said, while looking over at Minho's lunch table, watching them throw stuff at each other. 

"You don't know who Choi Minho is?!" Kai, one of Taemin's old friends said. 

"No, who is he?" 

"He is like the hottest guy in school"

"He's captain of the soccer team and the leader of the kingka group"

"I heard that when he was little, he risked his life to save his little sister from a fire" 

"He has the scar of the burn on his back to prove it too" 

Each person at around the table said. Taemin was even more fascinated by him. Is Minho really this type of guy? Is everything his friends are saying true? 

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, like you have to be extremely cool and bad just to hang out with him" 

"He doesn't just talk to anyone really" 

"But I wouldn't go near him if I were you Taemin" Onew said, munching on his piece of chicken. 

"Waeyo?" 

"He's dangerous Taemin, like extremely dangerous"  Kai said. 

"Like how?" Taemin asked. 

"Last time I heard, 6 guys try to gang up on him, they all ended up on the hospital" Kai said. 

"Look Taemin, we just don't want you to get hurt. Key would kill me if something happened to you" Onew said. 

"Nothing is gonna happen hyung, I'm perfectly fine" Taemin smiled. He got up from his seat and went to throw away his trash.

Beside the trash can was Minho's group laughing around. 

Taemin was just about to walk away until Minho's group stopped by next to him. 

"Hehe, nice shirt....looks cute, for a girl!" Minho joked, causing his friends to laugh. 

Taemin looked down at his shirt and looked back at them as they were walking away. 

Taemin quickly walked back to his table and stayed silent the entire time. 

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the wait! >< Here is chapter 2 for you. Omo so many subscribers already!! Guys make me happy. Tell me what you guys think of the first 2 ok? Please comment and subscribe, I really want to know what you guys think and if you guys have any thoughts of what the next chapter should be, bye bye ^^