Chapter 1

Fifteen

It was 6 o'clock in the morning and little Taemin was sound asleep on his bed, lights starts slipping through the closed blinds from his bedroom window as the door opens letting Key come in. Key walked inside and made his way to Taemin's bed to wake him up.

"Taebaby? Wake up, it's time to get up" Key shook him, waking up the sleepy Taemin. 

"Come on, it's time to go to your first day of highschool" Taemin started to move, sitting up he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, Key had to hold back a squeal from Taemin's cuteness. 

"Morning umma" Taemin yawned as he got up.

"Morning baby, go shower while I pick out your clothes" Taemin being obedient, walked towards the bathroom as Key looked through his drawers a simple button down shirt an black trousers to match. Key was in the kitchen making breakfast as Taemin walked in and sat at the dining table.

"Umma it smells delicious!!! Your not making what I think you are right?" Taemin happily smiled and his lips as the smell of his favorite food invaded his nostrils.

"Haha aigoo my little baby, yes I am." Key set a batch of fresh fluffy pancakes infront of him. Taemin's doubled their size as the sight of his favorite food was in front of him.

"Thank you umma, I'll eat it well" Taemin picked one of the pancakes an happily took a bite of it.

"Umma!! You are truly the best cook there ever is!" Key smiled as Taemin brought another piece of pancake to his mouth. 

"Hehe I know, I know. So are you nervous for your first day of high school" Taemin stopped eating and looked at Key with a nervous look on his face.

"W-well, I am a l-little scared. What if some of the students don't like me?" Taemin stuttered, looking down on the table. Key gently placed his hands on top of Taemin's, making him look up and see Key's bright smile. 

"Don't worry about any of that Taebaby. How can someone not like a child like you? You're the most wonderful person in the world and you won't be alone, Onew will be there with you and so will I, ok? And if some does try to hurt you, just come to me and I'll set things up for him straight" letting Key's diva-ness come out, bright Taemin's mood up.

"Yeah, I can't wait to make new friends and meet the teachers" Taemin smiled and finish the rest of his pancakes, just in time to leave.

"That's it Taemin! Do you need me to drop you off?"

"That's ok umma, Onew hyung is picking me up" Taemin grabbed his backpack and gave Key a kiss goodbye.

"Bye Key-umma, I'll miss you"

"Bye, have fun" Key waved goodbye as Taemin left the house heading straight to Onew who's waiting for him in front.

"Hi hyung!" Taemin waved as he greeted Onew with a bear hug.

"Hi Taemin, ready for school?"

"As ready as I'll ever be"

AN: Chapter one is already up. Sorry if it's a little short and boring ><. I'll try to make it longer next time, hopefully I didn't bore you guys!! So please comment and subscribe thanks bye ^^