Chapter 2

He stole my heart and soul

Jessica's POV:) 

"Omo Jonghyun it's so huge!" I said, walking into our soon to be brand new house. This place is incredible, that it could easily fit 10 families in here. 

"Is this where we're actually going to live?" I asked, hugging his arm as he smiled down a pawn me. 

"Yeah! This is going to the be the living room and over there is the dining room and kitchen" he said, walking us around the house. 

"Jonghyun this place is amazing, are you sure we can live here?" I asked. He chuckled and pressed a gentle kiss against my forehead. 

"Yes I'm sure" he smiled and continue to walk us around the place. We walked to the backyard, I noticed some men doing the wiring and placing cameras outside the house. My mind has suddenly  just stopped focusing on my surroundings. My body stopped moving, memories of Onew came running back to me. 

I felt as though my body just suddenly went paralyzed. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. Are we really safe from Onew? Is moving now such a good idea? What if Onew is watching us right now from afar. 

I felt someone started to shake my body, breaking me from my trans as I remember where I was. The feeling from my body started coming back and I can see Jonghyun's face right infront of me. His eyes showed a sign of fright and worried.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times and try to get my mind back to the present.

"I'm sorry Jonghyun, what were you saying?" I try to act like nothing was bother me.

"I said this is where our baby girl can run around and have fun, but Jessica are you ok?" He asked

"I'm fine just thinking about the baby is all" I try to hide my worries. Jonghyun held my face between his hands and lean down. 

"It's about Onew isn't it?" He asked in a soft whisper. I sighed and looked away from him. How is it that he can read me like a book?  He moved my face to face his again and gently rub small circles on my cheeks. 

"Jessica everything is going to be ok. I had guys install in a state of the art security system all around the house. I have the cops on speed dial in case once we move in. Nothing can get in even if they wanted to" he said. 

I looked back and forth to the house and back towards him. Is this really a good idea? Are we really safe? 

"Are you sure it's safe for us to move in now?" Jonghyun's face soften. He brought me into a hug and rubbed my back up and down. 

"Of course the house is not ready yet, but when the baby is finally born we can live together like the family we always wanted. I'm willing to risk my life to keep you and the baby safe. Nothing is gonna stop us from living happily together, not even Onew" he stated. I hugged him even tighter, what would I do without him. 

He let me go and brought me for another kiss. I smiled and let all my worries disappear. 

"Now let me show you the best part about this house" he took my hand in his and lead us back inside. 

After who knows how many flights of steps, we finally came across a room that was all the way at the en of the hall. 

"I was gonna saved this to show you when the baby is born, but I feel as though you should get a sneak peek" Jonghyun opened the door and I walked in taking the view of the baby pink walls, the crib and drawers and the pororo characters all around. It was just so beautiful, I gasped as the view and couldn't hide the smile on my face. 

"It's not really finish yet, there's still things that has to be fixed and added but what do you think" Jonghyun said, looking around the room. 

I ran up to him an planted a surprise kiss on his lips. His eyes doubled their size, making me chuckle.

"Jonghyun this is beautiful! I love it! I absolutely love it!" I walked around and traced my fingers against the crip, imagining our baby waking up every morning in here. This place is just perfect for her.

"This place is perfect, I can just imagine us going back and forth, driving us crazy" I laughed at Jonghyun's face. Just waking every hour of the night, he won't last that long. 

"Jonghyun...."

"Hmmm...."

I walked towards him, bringing Jonghyun into a hug. 

"I can't wait until our baby girl is finally here" I smiled. Jonghyun brought his hand down and rubbed circles on my baby bump.

"Me neither" we smiled. I felt a sudden movement in my stomach, almost like a kick. I looked up at Jonghyun an noticed that he felt it too against his hand. 

"I guess she can't wait either" I joked and we both laughed. Jonghyun kneel down and placed his head against my stomach. 

"Hey baby girl, it's your daddy. Can't wait to see your mommy and daddy too?" He asked and I felt another kick and by the look on his face, so did he. 

"She can't wait to see us too!!" Jonghyun smiled grew even bigger than before. 

All my worries has suddenly disappear. My main concern now is our baby girl being born

 

A/N: Hey guys it's Esmeii's here!! Sorry for the long wait, I got addicted to updating my 2min story instead. If you haven't read it then go read it now! It's called "Fifteen" it's a 2min story for all 2min shippers like myself. Sorry if this update is a boring, I've been trying to come up with a better chapter next time. Life's a you know. Next time I'll try my best! >< so please comment and subscribe. And please go read my 2min fanfic, I really want to know your thoughts on both my stories. Until then bye~