Chapter 1

He stole my heart and soul

Jessica POV :)

I didn't think this would happen. Never thought I would have to prepare myself for such a tragic affect. It's been a month, a month since Onew has escaped from prison. 

A month since my urge of cutting as come back, but Jonghyun wouldn't let me lay a single scratch on my body.

I stood still, looking out the window of our bedroom, starring at the night sky. Where could Onew be? Does he still remember me? Please don't let him near me or Jonghyun! Don't harm my child! 

A thought came to my head, what if he's planning to take my baby away? I can't let that happen! Silent sobs escape from my lips as I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my pregnant belly.

"Shhh, it'll be ok" Jonghyun laid his head on my shoulder, feeling his breath touch my neck.

"What if he comes back? What if he tries to kill you? What about our baby?!" I hugged him tightly, soaking his shirt with my tears.

"Shhhhh, he's not gonna come back" he cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears away.

" I will do everything in my power to protect you and our baby girl from him. Onew is gonna have to think twice before he lays a finger on you" he kissed my lips and smiled at me. 

"Thank you Jonghyun" I smiled and let him hug me tighter.

"Now get some sleep, the baby needs her sleep so she can pretty and healthy like her umma" Jonghyun joked. I smiled and went off to bed with him. 

"You know we still haven't named her" I said.

"How about Eunjae-ah?" He said. 

"Eunjae-ah? Where did that come from?" I giggled looking at him, tracing his facial features. 

"Hehe I don't know, I just thought it sounded pretty. But if you don't like it then-"

"No no, I think it's a prefect name. Kim Eunjae-ah, it's beautiful" he cupped my cheeks and brought me in to a deep kiss. Catching our breath, Jonghyun held me close to him and I laid my head on his chest. 

Tomorrow, we're moving in to our new home. May this be the start of our new life together    


AN: First chapter is up!! Hope is not too boring for you guys, sorry if it's short ><. Please comment and subscribe, also read my new story too, it's called Fifteen. It's a 2min, jongkey fanfic. Hope you guys like it ^^