News

Midnight Blues

A/N: Hey there my precious readers! I'm back on this fanfic to finally wrap it up. As of that matter, I have to deliver a news... in the previous chapter I stirred your curiosity by announcing a little happy and fluffy bonus chapter that would be included at the very end. Well, it's been almost a week and I didn't show any sign of updating the fanfic; you probably noticed it as well, wondering why I haven't shared with you that bonus yet. Am I right? It happens that, since my fantasy always gets the better of me, when I first began the drafts for this announced bonus, I ended up writing rivers and seas of words, one after the other, and in the end I got a very long chapter that's actually worth nearly three new ones of this story...

Trying not to beat around the bush for so long, what I want to say is that I am officially declaring this fanfic as totally completed.

I am truly sorry to disappoint all of you at this time, though. The nice thing is, I decided that those drafts I mentioned earlier, which were to be included as a bonus here, will be more likely published for a short sequel of this work in a while. I simply couldn't let go of the several ideas that popped up in my mind while trying to describe the fluffy scene for the bonus, that I completely surrendered before them and took on the challenge to develop the story into a series.

So, the bad news turned up into a good one instead, right? I hope that you won't be mad at me, but patiently wait for this work's sequel and support it whenever it'll be published (which I believe it will be sometime near Christmas, since I'm already pretty much into the holiday mood...eheh).

I'm asking that you take your time to read / finish reading / re-read this work, if you enjoyed it, and leave your final comments and impressions ^-^

I'd also like to know if you agree with the fact of possibly having the chance to read a sequel to this...AND...it'd be also nice if you could share with me some of your ideas, telling me what you'd like to see in the sequel fanfic: some scenes in particular which I might actually describe and insert in the new chapters, and so on...

Once again I want to thank you all, and I want to apologize if I haven't been that interactive with all of you, I didn't want to "stain" the previous chapters with my notes and tried to make the reading as much easily flowing as possible. Thank you for liking this fanfic and keep supporting me in the future as well! ^^ Hope to read a lot of comments either for the whole work or for this note page! xxx