New Beginning...

Living Doll - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong Chinngus! Its been awhile since then , Mianhe for waiting so long. Hope all my subbies will not abandon my story.

Thanks for patiently waiting.

Here is my first update for this year 2015!

Happy New Year!!!

Enjoy reading...

____________________

 

Early 2013

Days have been passed for Dara and Toru after welcoming the New year together. The two back on their respective shedule. The two consistently contact each other as well as the other members of 2ne1 and One Ok rock. The two groups become close despite of their busy schedule and hang-outs when 2ne1 have shows in Japan. 

Bigbang boys heard about that from YG staff and with that they felt jealous especially the rat although OOR is also his friends. And being the persistent rat , he talk to his TOP hyung. and the latter hesitantly agreed since he also ask favor when he talk to Toru about Dara.

TOP POV

Tsk! You are really annoying rat!

But Seungri just his smile to his hyung remarks.

We heard that 2ne1 is back from their Japan escapades although YG hyung didn't tell us where the girls go for their 1 week vacation but we had source.

Well being the eldest among the member and also to feed them some news about the girls. We decided to go here in YG building this early hour without eating breakfast and it's all Seungri fault. He must buy me another bear brick collection. We enter the rehearsal studio but no 2ne1 girls is there only some dancers. I ask one of the dancer and she told that 2ne1 is in Cafeteria to grab some snack since they start early.

"Growl" Ooops , my stomach is now complaining.

"Hyung , your dinosaur is now awake.

" Yeah , and its all your fault you stupid rat" I sarcastically told him.

" Mianhe , hyung , lets go now to cafeteria , 2ne1 is out there.

We are now heading to YG Cafeteria. and saw 2ne1 on the far section , happily eating.

"oh! this girls they seem not seeing each other for a years. They always miss each other.

End of TOP POV

 

" Good Morning our princesses"

2ne1 stop and look who greet them and they shock that the almighty Bigbang as in the complete member is greeting them in the flesh and here in YG building as early as 5AM.

"Oh my , Oppas good morning!!!! 2ne1 shriek.

" Is this a task or what ? Youre so early Bigbang boys, Are all of you sick?" BOM asked.

"Well , my Bommie , don't you want to see our heavenly face this morning? it will give you luck." TOP said.

BOM just snort. " Tsk! conceited alien"

"Good morning Noona , Minzy Cat." Seungri interject.

" Good Morning Panda, how are you ? Oh , by the way why dont you sit and eat with us. I know all of you still not eat your breakfast by looking at you Tabi.

" Yeah , your right and it is all because of a certain rat and a sulking dragon." then look on the two.

Bigbang grab they meal and seat with the girls.

Seating arrangement : Tabi-BOM-Minzy-Jiyong

                             

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter