Chapter 4- This girl is so different

Goodbye Summer

Tiffany's POV

I was hurt by his words. My tears suddenly dropped. I also don't know why.

 

"Mianhe..." I said.

 

He was just there standing with an emotionless expression.

 

I just walked away while crying. Then suddenly, someone came and hugged me.

 

"Don't cry. A girl like you shouldn't cry or hurt like this." It was Taeng oppa. I'm glad I have a friend like him.

 

I just hugged him tightly and cry on his shoulders. After hours of crying, he walked me to my room.

 

 

Yoong's POV

I didn't mean to shout at her just like that. I also didn't expect her to cry.

 

"Yoong, why did you do that to her?" Yul hyung ask.

 

"Yeah, and another one. It happened right infront of us." Hyoyeon hyung added. 

 

"And all she wanted was to be friends with you." Sooyoung hyung spoke.

 

"I didn't mean to do it on purpose. But that's okay. She won't bug me anymore." I carelessly said.

 

"You! You didn't even cared about the feelings that she will feel after of what you said!" Taeng hyung shouted at me.

 

"Don't you guys remember? It's because his girl phobic." Yul hyung added. That's it! They're already insulting me!

 

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP INVOLVING THAT TOPIC?!!!" I shouted at them while walking away. While I was walking away, I heard them talking.

 

"Yah Yul! You knew Yoong wouldn't like to talk about that topic right!?" I heard Taeng hyung shouted. 

 

"Sorry Hyung" This time, I heard Yul hyung spoke.

 

"Just say sorry to him tomorrow." I heard Hyoyeon said. I just hide behind the pillar so I can hear their conversation. 

 

"Sigh...How can we remove his girl phobic?" Sooyoung hyung said.

 

"You're right, its been 3 years right?" Yul hyun said.

 

 I ddidn't want to hear them anymore, I know they are planning something. 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

Taeng was with me the whole day, and because of that we got more closer together. 

 

"I apologise on behalf of my friend, Yoong. He's like that to all the girls." Taeng said.

 

"It's okay, but why is he like that to girls?" I ask. I wanna know why so I can be friends with him.

 

"Yoong is a girl phobic." Taeng said. Whaaaatt?

 

"Huh? Why?" I ask again.

 

"Long story..." He said.

 

"Tell me the story please?" I used my aegyo so he can give in. Hahaha!

 

"Aish! Fine! You're too cute" He said as he pinch my cheeks. 

 

"Gomawo Taeng oppa." I thank him.

 

"The story is like this, it was 3 years ago. He met a girl. She was older than Yoong in just 2 years. They became close, Yoong trusted her, he treated that girl like a noona and he always rely on her. But Yoong didn't know that the girl was one of his fangirls. One night, the girl asked Yoong to go to her house, then the time that Yoong was about to go, they made Yoong smell the handkerchief with something on it and it made him knocked out. After he woke up, he was in bed, he saw the girl who planned the whole thing. But we felt relieve when Yoong called us before something bad happens. You know that thing.....the thing that married couples do...." Taeng explained the whole story. So that's the reasone...

 

"And after that, he didn't trust girls anymore?" I ask.

 

"Not only trust was gone, his friendly and choding attitude was also gone..the old him turned into an ice and cold  guy." Taeng added.

 

"Do you think that he can be in his old self?" I ask. You wouldn't know right?

 

"That's what we're thinking, I think If his girl phobia is gone, he would be back to his old self" Taeng said. 

 

"But how can you guys do it?" I ask. I would want to know what their plan is.

 

"That's why I wanted to be friends with you, I think you can bring back the old Yoong. First time I saw you I knew you would change our friend." He said. What?

 

"What? Why me? There's many girls there. And didn't you remember what he said? He doesn't like nor wanted to be friends with me." I frustratingly said.

 

"Because before, he said he likes girls....Beautiful, childlish, has beautiful eyes, friendly, has a kind attitude, and most of all,  a girl who looks like an angel. And he said if he finds a girl like that, he will do everything to make her happy. And in my opinion, I think that girl is you. That kind of girl can make Yoong go back to his old self" Taeng said while looking at me with pleading eyes.

 

"But-" I was cut off. 

 

"No buts. Deal? That you will help us?" He ask again..

 

Aiisshhh! What should I do? I know Yoong is handsome and all....but...the question is......can I change him?

 

"Uhhmm.....hmmm...Aishh! Fine!" I said...I'm not sure if I made a correct decision. 

 

"Thanks Fany!!! Thank you really!!" Taeng said and hugged me tightly. 

 

"You're welcom Taeng oppa." I said while hugging him. 

 

Now....my biggest mission....To remove Yoong's girl phobia....

 

 

Taeng's POV

Finally, Tiffany agreed! We fcan't bear to see the cold Yoong. We really miss the old Yoong. That's why we're doing this. We're really lucky that Tiffany agreed.

 

AT MY ROOM....

Right now we're in our room. Well except with Yoong. We're planning something here.

 

"Guys, Tiffany agreed to help us to get the old Yoong back" I happily said the good news.

 

"Jjinja!? Whooooo!!!!" Everybody made a victory dance knowing that our old maknae will be back.

 

"Nice one hyung" Hyoyeon gave me 2 thumbs up.

 

 

 

NEXT DAY AT YOONG'S ROOM

 

Yoong's POV

*knock knock*

 

"Taeng hyung? It's still early-" Someone cut me off from my talking.

 

I stopped from my tracks and surprised to see Tiffany at my door.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Im Yoong! Can I be your friend?" Tiffany said cheerfully. Aisshh!!! She's really annoying! 

 

UUUGGHH!!!! IT'S FREAKING MORNING!!! I HURT HER AND ALL BUT SHE STILL KEPT BUGGING ME!!!

 

This girl is so different......

 

 

 

Hi! I finally upadated! Next Chapter Iis were Tiffany's big mission starts!

Thanks for reading guys! Love you all!