Chapter 3- I don't want to be your friend

Goodbye Summer

Tiffany's POV

I'm here at the seashore with my cousin Jessica. What are we doing? Well, we're just telling random stories or about our chikdhood memories together when we were stupid kids before hahahaha!

 

"Tiiff, I'm just going to go to my room. I forgot something. Stay here okay?" Jessica told me.

 

"Okay" I said as I simply nodded. 

 

While Jessica is gone, I was just walking around the sand and I saw a familiar figure....I saw Yoong, he was just standing there and looking at the sunset....he was wearing shades on....wow...he's so handsome...haha!

 

 

No one's POV

Tiffany suddenly runs towards Yoong. Then....Tiffany suddenly hugged him....

 

"Yoong oppa!" Tiffany said while hugging Yoong tightly.

 

"Yah! Let me go! Aish!" Yoong annoyingly struggle between Tiffany's hug.

 

"Oppa, why are you so rude?" Tiffany questioned.

 

"Don't call me oppa. We aren't even close..." Yoong said while walking away from Tiffany.

 

 

Tiffany's POV

Yoong walked-out, then I saw a guy. He's so hahandsome.  He was smiling at me. I smiled back at him.

 

7:30 P.M

I was going to the dining are to eat dinner. Jessica said ahe have to go to some place. While I was in my table, I saw Yoong, he was in the next table with four boys, omg...They're all handsome! Hahaha! I stared at them. Then I saw the guy who smiled at me earlier on....He was smiling at me again...I smiled back again..and I did a little bow. I sat on my table.

*********

I stopped from eating when someone sat on my table, he was sitting opposite facing me. He's the guy who keeps smiling at me.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taeng-imnida" The guy Taeng said and he smiked again.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Tiffany-imnida" I said as I bow with a smile. 

 

"Nice to meet you Tiffany." Taeng said while smiling.

 

"Same. " I simply replied because I'm too lazy to reply.

 

"Anyway, just call me Taeng-oppa. That will do." He said. He wants me to call him oppa....oh well, I think he's older.....

 

"Arasseo, Taeng oppa." I said while smiling.

 

"Well, can I be your friend?" He politely asked. Should I? He seems like a nice guy. It's not he's going to kidnapp me or something right?

 

"Neh~" I happily said...well, being friends with him wouldn't hurt right?

 

After our introduction. We talked about ourselves, get to know each other, and we got closer.

 

 

Yoong's POV

Sigh...Well Taeng hyung really wanted to talk to that annoying Tiffany. And Iiit's good that he got to talk to her.

 

"Wow...Taeng really sure is a chick boy...He caught one" My friend Sooyoung hyung said.

 

"Yeah..he's so lucky...that girl is beautiful" This time, my other friend Yul brought the topic. 

 

"She looks like an angel" My friend Hyoyeon added.

 

"Tsk! She looks like an angel outside...but in the inside...no way...." I said...well that is the truth.

 

"I want to know her name..." Said Yul while sighing dreamily.

 

"Tiffany" I said with my poker face.

 

"How did you know?" Sooyoung hyung ask.

 

"She's the one I'm talking about. The girl who likes to make a scandalous scene and doesn't check room numbers!" I annoyingly said. Just mentioning her name makes me annoyed already and I don't know why...

 

"Oh....so that's her" Said Hyoyeon and Sooyoung hyung while Yul hyung was just nodding.

 

"You won't know if she did it on purpose....Wait...did she did it on purpose?" Yul hyung ask.

 

"Aish....Whatever...." I said as I get my phone and play games so I can have my distraction instead of talking about that annoying girl.

 

"Yah maknae...She looks nice and kind" Hyoyeon hyung complimented.

 

"Yeah...I agree." Sooyoung said while munching his chips. Aisshh...shikshin as ever...

 

"For you guys she's nice, but for me? No way...." I said as I continue to play my phone.

 

"You're so rude." Said Hyoyeon hyung.

 

Tsk! Whatever....I don't care about that girl.....I don't like her either....

 

 

Tiffany's POV

I had fun talking with Taeng oppa. Now, I know alot of things about Taeng oppa. So he's friends with Yoong.

 

"Taeng oppa, thanks for your time. I'll be be going now. Bye" I said as I wave at him with a smile.

 

"Bye" Taeng oppa waved at me.

 

NEXT DAY....

 

 

(Still Fany's POV)

 

I saw them at the garden. Which is Yoong and his friends. I saw Yoong and I approached him.

 

"Yoong, can I talk with you?" I politely ask. But he dididn't even looked at me or spare me glance.

 

"Yoong!!" I shouted. 

 

"WHAT!!!" He yelled at me. He looks so pissed and angry right now.

 

"I just wanted to be frie-" He cut me off.

 

"You want to be friends with? Well remember this, I don't want to be friends with you!! You're such an annoying girl! Easy to say, I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!!"