Chapter 1- Starting Point

Goodbye Summer

6:00 a.m

"Tiffany!! Wake up!!" a shouting voice can be heard through the door.

 

"Mom, it's still early..." An eye smiling girl rubs with a groan.

 

"You'll be late for your flight, and Jessica's waiting in the airport already" Said the girl's mom

 

"Mom, she's too early. My flight is on 7:00. What time is it?" The girl asked again.

 

"6:00" Her mom said

 

"It's already 6:00!?" The girl panicked and she suddenly start to run around her room to get some clothes. 

 

"That's what I said, now move your lazy on the bathroom!" Said her mom while the girl just rolled her eye and nonetheless run to the bathroom. 

 

Her name is Tiffany Hwang. An energetic and a hyper person. She also has beautiful features of her own. Many guys would hit her because of her undeniable beauty. But she always rejects them. She's not intrested in cocky guys like them. She's only 18 years old and currently single. Her family is just simple. Not rich, nor poor but simple. She's an easygoing person and she likes to make friends with everyone. Well...That's Tiffany..

 

In tthe Car

"Mom, take care of yourself okay? And tell dad to relax even just a minute" Tiffany said.

 

"Okay, don't worry about us. Just enjoy the vacation with Jessica" Her mom said.

 

"Okay mom" Said Tiffany.

 

"Tiffany, don't forget to find a boyfriend." Her mom said while chuckling.

 

"Mom, you're always telling me that." Tiffany rolled her eyes again at her mother's words.

 

"Because I want to have a son-in-law. Don’t forget to pick a handsome one okay?" Her mom joked for the last time.

 

"But Mom...I'm just 18 years old. I'm not intrested in having a boyfriend. " Tiffany said.

 

"Okay fine. But I hope you can come back here in safely. I also hope if you came back, you already have a handsome boyfriend" Her mom joked again.

 

"Ugghh...it will just happen in your dreams mom." Tiffany said while sulking

 

"Well, let's see." 

 

Airport

"Jess!!!"

 

"Tiff!!! You became more beautiful!" 

 

"Thanks Jessi! You too!" Tiffany said while hugging her cousin Jessica.

 

"Jessica, please find Tiffany a boyfriend for me." Again..Tiffany's mom brought the topic.

 

"Hahaha! Yes aunty. I'll Iintroduce her to handsome guys." Said Jessica while the latter was giving her a glare.

 

"Okay, I want I handsome one for my daughter..." Said Tiffany's mom.

 

"Yes aunty. I know someone who's perfect for Tiff.." Jessica smirk at the glaring girl beside her. She wasn't affected at all because Jessica is already used to it.

 

"Take care of my mushroom okay?" Tiffany's mom said.

 

"Yes aunty." Jessica answered while nodding.

 

"Bye mom, take care of yourself. I love you!" Tiffany said while hugging her mom.

 

"I love you too my mushroom" Her said while returning the hug. 

 

At the Plane~

 

Tiffany's POV

We're going to Korea. Me and my cousin Jessica. I will spent my one year vacation there. Haha! It's too long right? It's because my Mom said I have to enjoy. That's why Mom and Dad wanted me to go to Korea. I will be living in Jessica's Resort. Well it's not really Jessica's. Her family owns it. Jessica's the closest cousin I've ever had. We treat each other like sisters.

 

"Tiff, do you have a boyfriend?" Jessica asked me suddenly. Why the hell she should ask that?

 

"I don't have one. And I said I have no intrested in having one. Didn't I said that earlier? It doesn't mean I hate boys. It's just that I don't want to have a boyfriend." I said. She just shrugged.

 

"Hmmmm...Arrasseo....I'm off to dreamland..bye..." She said and she pulled down here eye pads. 

 

Aissshhh...this girl...she only knows how to sleep...

 

AFTER HOURS OF OUR FLIGHT...AND AFTER OUR FLIGHT...

 

It's already  6:00 p.m. We already arrive in Jeju after the long journey. Sigh...It's really tiring...

 

"Tiff, here's the key to your room and here's your room number" Jessica said while giving me the things she had just said.

 

"Thanks Jessi" I said smiling to her.

 

"Okay. After you rest, go to the dining area and eat your dinner so you can sleep arasseo?" I nodded and thank her..

 

That's what I love about my cousin Jessica. She's scaring and warm although she looks rude and cold. Many people think that she's scary like a monster who's going to eat anyone. But they're wrong. Inside, she's kind and fragile. I love my cousin...

 

After I finish my dinner. I took a stroll at the resort. It was nice to be back at Korea. I miss my childhood memories here. I always remember my childhood memories with Jessica. We were playful back then. I also remebered about mmoments, no secrets between us. We would also tell our crushes and squeal if the name is mentioned. I miss those times...After the stroll, I went back to my room..

 

No one's POV

While Tiffany was walking in the lobby. She opened the door to her room. But she was too drown in her thoughts. She ddidn't even realize that she went in to a different room number...

 

 

Hi guys! I finally uptaded! Sorry if it's boring. I will do better next time! Anyway, thanks for reading my story. Please comment and subscribe..