Chapter 2

Coffee cup and Crayons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am so sorry for the later update :( life happened and have been feeling kind of demotivated too from the lack of responses :( 

______________________________________

“Ziyu! Baba said no cartoon before finishing homework. We have got math homework. And you didn’t even change your clothes,” an irritated Haowen shouted over his twin brother who was laying on his stomach on the couch with his hand dangling over the side and eyes glued to the small television screen.

 

“But Gege, we just came from school,” Ziyu grumbled. “i am tired.”

 

Haowen sighed heavily. Their Baba had set a whole list of rules for them to follow when he wasn’t home. But Ziyu just didn’t seem to take that seriously at all. Partly because Haowen always let it slide whenever  Ziyu had done any mischiefs, but mostly because Baba was at work.

 

“Come on, get up out of the couch!” he said exasperatedly, already stressed from  Ziyu’s shenanigans.  

 

“Just five minutes, please Gege. After Pororo is over i will go change clothes, promise,” the younger one pleaded at his older twin, who just frowned. “No! you are getting naughtier and you don’t even follow Baba’s rules anymore. If you don’t want me to tell Baba, you have to get up right now,” Haowen said authoritatively.

 

“No, you won’t,” the little one replied confidently, giving his brother a toothy smile (except he was missing his front two teeth). “Because Gege loves Ziyu the most,” he giggled.

 

Haowen looked horrified realizing how bad he was spoiling his brother. His expression hardened and he narrowed his eyes at the younger. “When did you become such a bad boy, Ziyu? And how dare you to act like a brat when Baba is working so hard for us?” He admonished, glaring at the younger who instantly became sullen, realizing his upsetted his brother.

 

Ziyu sat up from lying immediately and opened his mouth to say sorry. But Haowen didn’t wait as he strode up to his younger twin and propelled him off the couch. The little boy barely scrambled to his feet, his lips are already formed into a pout and eyes glistening.

 

“Go change your clothes now! I am going to heat up the food Baba left in the refrigerator,” Haowen said indignantly. Ziyu fled, well aware of how angry his brother was.  




 

Haowen couldn’t overlook how glum his brother looked as he was trying his hard to concentrate on the math problems. He felt bad realizing he was a tad harsh on his twin. Even when they were eating Ziyu hadn’t said a single word, the boy who hated silence even while eating.

 

“Are you angry with me, baby Zi?” he asked, a faint smile touching the corner of his mouth.

 

Ziyu just nodded his head slightly, not even lifting up his head.

 

Haowen’s smile just widened.

 

“So baby Zi is not going to talk to Gege now?” He asked as he scooted closer to his brother carefully.

 

“leave me alone,” Ziyu mumbled, as he attempted to move away from his brother. “Ziyu doesn’t want to talk to Gege right now.”

 

“Really?” Haowen snorted in amusement.

 

Ziyu turned to look at his brother and threw a glare at him. “Yes,” he made a face.

 

The older twin smirked and wriggled his fingers, making Ziyu widen his eyes as he realized what his brother was about to do. “Gege no please,” he squealed and jumped down from the chair. Haowen was fast too as he dove in and begun tickling him around his tummy and the sides of his tiny body until Ziyu was curled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter